Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18853
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballyhoo2  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her several weeks ago. I had a very unsatisfying session with her. She was rushed, detached, going through the motions. She also started to initiate BBFS, without asking, which I definitely interrupted. Again, YMMV, but my experience wasn't at all worth it.
    I saw here recently also. Very disappointing. I would never repeat.

  2. #18852

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Bth9318  [View Original Post]
    Maybe $150 for hhr. I know for an hour she was demanding $275. And I say demanding because she wasn't budging. And maybe she is worth every penny but I have a good go to for a lot less at the moment.
    You were correct that was for half hour. It's all the time I need, and time is short.

  3. #18851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by ZestyTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how much she charges for FS.
    You dug that up from October of 22.

    Staying current in 23 might help your search.

  4. #18850
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBob62  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would possibly TOFFT and contacted Jessica. Initial coms were ok, but with a maddening lack of specifics regarding location. I could barely get info on what part of town to aim for. Finally, after numerous texts and a lot of wasted time, I got hit with "cashspp half now for the hotel room number. " She hadn't even told me which hotel yet. I bailed and went home, balls of blue but with my wallet intact. Total scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/200887905144
    Definitely a scam, she's posting the same ad in saginaw.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...e/317870708528

  5. #18849
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I know two UTR that are very shy about meeting new members (sucks for all of us) Flower Child and Lexiluv are spinners.

    Ashley Winter is a petite spinner advertises on STG in the massage section and offers me excellent massage, prostate massage and FS at a salon on the south side of town.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/761555396636
    Does anyone know how much she charges for FS.

  6. #18848

    Cassidy James

    I was lucky enough to meet up with CJ today. I had high hopes as all the other reviews praised her. It was much better than expected. She is a gorgeous down to earth lady with an amazing body and blew me away. I only set up a 30 min meeting and left wanting more. I will repeat as much as I can. Thanks for an amazing time CJ.

  7. #18847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Maizeblue  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lillyvrega

    Or am I wrong.
    That's her.

    Aka Valley Girl.

  8. #18846

    Not a good experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMann  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any recommendations, info, experience with this Abby:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/746356892451

    She has a tryst link as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbysuee

    When I search Abby, most of what I see seems to be talking about another provider with the same name, but do not appear to be this woman. This Abby's face photos all seem to have some significant filtering on them, so curious on how much she matches the photos and how strong her service efforts were?.
    I reviewed her several weeks ago. I had a very unsatisfying session with her. She was rushed, detached, going through the motions. She also started to initiate BBFS, without asking, which I definitely interrupted. Again, YMMV, but my experience wasn't at all worth it.

  9. #18845

    Thailah Woods

    Anyone here of this one? She is listed on P411 out of GR and was curious if anyone has any info?

    Thanks.

  10. #18844

    The teeth thing kinda scares me (Thanks Walt)

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at the Kzoo forum, there are tons of reviews of her. She is in the Plainwell / Otsego area, not far from 131. Pics are filtered but she is decent looking. Her teeth aren't great but her body is pretty good. She likes to kiss (not my thing) and is very accommodating. It's been months but she would be a repeat if I was in that area.
    Appreciate the info Walt and I found a lot of similar reviews in the Kzoo forum, so that was helpful.

    I saw that multiple reviews in Kzoo mention the teeth as well and then I realized all her pics are a closed mouth smile. So it begs the question, how bad are these teeth? Like can't look her in the face bad?

  11. #18843
    Shill for Arianna Soleil Cassidy James ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Lily Vrega

    Looks like she's back.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lillyvrega

    Or am I wrong.

  12. #18842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Take a look at the Kzoo forum, there are tons of reviews of her. She is in the Plainwell / Otsego area, not far from 131. Pics are filtered but she is decent looking. Her teeth aren't great but her body is pretty good. She likes to kiss (not my thing) and is very accommodating. It's been months but she would be a repeat if I was in that area.
    Seems her prices are higher on tryst. What is actual cost? TIA.

  13. #18841

    Granny Rub

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/318487342518

    I saw Granny the other day and I am not sure what I think. I opted for her 45 minute option for a Benjamin. While prior texting, she said BBBJCIM was on the table, which I asked for the first pop. That apparently is not an option. I got a minute of jackhammer style and then maybe 10 minutes of rushed FS. She was staying with a roommate and didn't have much time. When I was getting dressed, she let a dude in the room. I think he was worried his box of "non-perscription" goodies was left unguarded. He was cool, but that didn't make up for my shorted time and second pop. I paid ahead, yes, I know, a rookie mistake. She swore she will make it up to me. I was going to wait to out this to see if she makes good on her word, but I feel all should know what they may encounter.

    The positives are this, she is nice and she seems chill. She is older, but still a good spinner type, just a little soft regarding muscle tone. The positions we had, however brief were good and enjoyable. If she makes it right with me, I would see her again if she is by herself. If does not, one and done. I look at the overpayment as a charitable donation and lesson learned. Sandy.

  14. #18840

    Grand Rapids Abby

    She's back. This is the G.R. Abby as opposed to the Ostego Abby who also occasionally posts in G.R. or K-Zoo.

    I've never seen this one with her numerous ghosting, but have reviewed the Ostego provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/226725498100

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    I am also wondering tried to get a hold of her no response.

  15. #18839

    $150?

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Figure $150, normally location has been home, or a nice hotel. She has lost some weight, her ass is perfect, her BJ is excellent. Like really good and different than most.
    Maybe $150 for hhr. I know for an hour she was demanding $275. And I say demanding because she wasn't budging. And maybe she is worth every penny but I have a good go to for a lot less at the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape