Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20008
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back.

    Decided to pass because she had to many rules and I got GPS vibes while texting her.
    The same pictures have been used in ads with 3 different phone numbers too. I'd steer away from this one. https://callescort.org/317-476-1899.

  2. #20007

    Tessa

    Can anyone verify this one?

    463-279-0300.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140039387

    I did a search for Tessa but the only post that came up had a link that was no longer active. Thanks in advance!

  3. #20006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.
    I reached out to her a while back.

    Decided to pass because she had to many rules and I got GPS vibes while texting her.

  4. #20005
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.
    I've never gotten her to reply so I stopped trying.

  5. #20004

    Any experience

    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.

  6. #20003

    Anyone?

    Hello, just wonder if anyone contacted this lady before?

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I have been texting her and she take time to respond but I have a little doubt about her, as a screening she ask me for Jr. Pick. Also telling everyone she is 18. I want to move with caution.

  7. #20002
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.

  8. #20001

    Took a break

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyZeke  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.

  9. #20000

    A good time if you can get her

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I have tried numerous times to connect with her and finally was able to a couple of weeks ago. She was incredibly sweet and personable. I found her to be quite affectionate and what I would consider a traditional GFE experience. It was a very good time. If schedules aligned and I can get to that side of town, I would repeat.

  10. #19999

    Milfy / Milkbone

    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.

  11. #19998
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003
    She is real, and has been around for a while.

    Well known pharma issue, flaky, has a possessive "boy friend", frequent reports of cash and dash.

    Best to avoid.

  12. #19997

    Bella

    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003

  13. #19996

    No reply today

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Saw an ad dated today so I texted her. Never got a response, don't know if she didn't want the cash or what. Says don't waste her time but I wasted mine.

  14. #19995
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Same experience. At least I kept my cash.

  15. #19994
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I saw Callie maybe ten times back when she was providing BDSM sessions. Then she quit responding to my texts and a year later her site went down. It's good to see she's back in business! Wonderful lady, I miss her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape