Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 26668
-
06-13-23 20:24 #18853Senior Member

Posts: 176I saw here recently also. Very disappointing. I would never repeat.
Originally Posted by Ballyhoo2
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 19:02 #18852Senior Member

Posts: 555Correct
You were correct that was for half hour. It's all the time I need, and time is short.
Originally Posted by Bth9318
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 18:24 #18851Senior Member

Posts: 4439You dug that up from October of 22.
Originally Posted by ZestyTheGreat
[View Original Post]
Staying current in 23 might help your search.
-
06-13-23 17:33 #18850Senior Member

Posts: 567Definitely a scam, she's posting the same ad in saginaw.
Originally Posted by RobBob62
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...e/317870708528
-
06-13-23 16:05 #18849Regular Member

Posts: 8Does anyone know how much she charges for FS.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 12:46 #18848Senior Member

Posts: 33Cassidy James
I was lucky enough to meet up with CJ today. I had high hopes as all the other reviews praised her. It was much better than expected. She is a gorgeous down to earth lady with an amazing body and blew me away. I only set up a 30 min meeting and left wanting more. I will repeat as much as I can. Thanks for an amazing time CJ.
-
06-13-23 12:27 #18847Senior Member

Posts: 4439That's her.
Originally Posted by Maizeblue
[View Original Post]
Aka Valley Girl.
-
06-13-23 11:48 #18846Senior Member

Posts: 51Not a good experience
I reviewed her several weeks ago. I had a very unsatisfying session with her. She was rushed, detached, going through the motions. She also started to initiate BBFS, without asking, which I definitely interrupted. Again, YMMV, but my experience wasn't at all worth it.
Originally Posted by DutchMann
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 11:03 #18845Senior Member

Posts: 364Thailah Woods
Anyone here of this one? She is listed on P411 out of GR and was curious if anyone has any info?
Thanks.
-
06-13-23 09:39 #18844Senior Member

Posts: 58The teeth thing kinda scares me (Thanks Walt)
Appreciate the info Walt and I found a lot of similar reviews in the Kzoo forum, so that was helpful.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
I saw that multiple reviews in Kzoo mention the teeth as well and then I realized all her pics are a closed mouth smile. So it begs the question, how bad are these teeth? Like can't look her in the face bad?
-
06-13-23 09:25 #18843Shill for Arianna Soleil Cassidy James ignore all posts

Posts: 14Lily Vrega
Looks like she's back.
https://tryst.link/escort/lillyvrega
Or am I wrong.
-
06-13-23 08:58 #18842Senior Member

Posts: 255Donation
Seems her prices are higher on tryst. What is actual cost? TIA.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 07:49 #18841Senior Member

Posts: 129Granny Rub
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/318487342518
I saw Granny the other day and I am not sure what I think. I opted for her 45 minute option for a Benjamin. While prior texting, she said BBBJCIM was on the table, which I asked for the first pop. That apparently is not an option. I got a minute of jackhammer style and then maybe 10 minutes of rushed FS. She was staying with a roommate and didn't have much time. When I was getting dressed, she let a dude in the room. I think he was worried his box of "non-perscription" goodies was left unguarded. He was cool, but that didn't make up for my shorted time and second pop. I paid ahead, yes, I know, a rookie mistake. She swore she will make it up to me. I was going to wait to out this to see if she makes good on her word, but I feel all should know what they may encounter.
The positives are this, she is nice and she seems chill. She is older, but still a good spinner type, just a little soft regarding muscle tone. The positions we had, however brief were good and enjoyable. If she makes it right with me, I would see her again if she is by herself. If does not, one and done. I look at the overpayment as a charitable donation and lesson learned. Sandy.
-
06-13-23 07:07 #18840Senior Member

Posts: 493Grand Rapids Abby
She's back. This is the G.R. Abby as opposed to the Ostego Abby who also occasionally posts in G.R. or K-Zoo.
I've never seen this one with her numerous ghosting, but have reviewed the Ostego provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/226725498100
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 01:02 #18839Senior Member

Posts: 239$150?
Maybe $150 for hhr. I know for an hour she was demanding $275. And I say demanding because she wasn't budging. And maybe she is worth every penny but I have a good go to for a lot less at the moment.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





