Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 917 1417 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 27817
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21577
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't a lecture. They wanted to give me the HIV vaccine. Until they found out I was having sex with women and not men. Then they asked a bunch of questions about my lifestyle like how many women I had sex with in the last year, etc. ,. I think the only real judgmental thing I got was when they asked the age of the person that gave me the STD and I told her 24-25 and there was about 10 seconds of silence (I'm 55). They really just wanted me to get the damn shots and they wanted to offer "tips" on safe sex practices. I was more entertained by their reactions than anything. I guess they don't want someone with a lot of sex partners screwing up the pool. Like that TB chick in Tacoma that has refused treatment for a year.
    LOL I can see them chasing you while the syringe. Also the 5 second silence was probably just jealously rather than surprise, like they say "Morality is a lack of opportunity. ".

  2. #21576

    STD Checks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    I used stdcheck. Com two months ago and it went off without a hitch and was easy. Just not, labcorp sends you results as well as stdcheck. Labcorp mails them to you. So if you have someone at home snooping through the mail that could be a problem.
    But once you have the results from one of the aforementioned labs, do you still need to go to a doctor to get a perscription?

  3. #21575
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    I hope when they attempted a "lecture" on your sexual habits that you immediately told them to F off and to never speak to you like that again and then hung up.

    That is shameful of them to act that way.
    It wasn't a lecture. They wanted to give me the HIV vaccine. Until they found out I was having sex with women and not men. Then they asked a bunch of questions about my lifestyle like how many women I had sex with in the last year, etc. ,. I think the only real judgmental thing I got was when they asked the age of the person that gave me the STD and I told her 24-25 and there was about 10 seconds of silence (I'm 55). They really just wanted me to get the damn shots and they wanted to offer "tips" on safe sex practices. I was more entertained by their reactions than anything. I guess they don't want someone with a lot of sex partners screwing up the pool. Like that TB chick in Tacoma that has refused treatment for a year.

  4. #21574
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Those photos in the advertisement are of her. I'll leave it to the more informed guys to say anything about the phone number.
    The phone number is her. She has been blowing me up stated that it's her working no using her real no. But for 600 hr given the risk no way. When I saw her it was 5. And I stayed more than 90 mins. Now 20% jump is insane I wish my portfolio would go up 20%.

  5. #21573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Those photos in the advertisement are of her. I'll leave it to the more informed guys to say anything about the phone number.
    How many numbers is she going to get?

    New Management again?

  6. #21572

    Best GILFs for BBFS

    I used to love seeing Christina Marie, but she has been off the radar for a while. I have seen Chantel in Renton once before, but based on other posts I have seen, she is not down for BBFS.

    So who are your best recommendations for mature providers who love BBFS?

  7. #21571
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Checking in here to see if anyone has a go to discreet clinic to get tested in the Western Wa area. Up north. Not requiring insurance. Pay cash.

    Don't want to go to my regular Dr. As I am unsure if results would make it back home.

    I understand HIPAA and all that, but I don't need anything mailed to my home. Checked online for symptoms.

    Don't have burning urine.

    Don't have discharge.

    I am less than a week into all this.

    Just some lower abdoman dull pain. However, this may alao be related to lifting heavy items. Last week.

    Any help or guidance would be appreciated.
    I used stdcheck. Com two months ago and it went off without a hitch and was easy. Just not, labcorp sends you results as well as stdcheck. Labcorp mails them to you. So if you have someone at home snooping through the mail that could be a problem.

  8. #21570
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The 3 in the ass were for syphillis. They did not have "proof" that I had it only for a month or two, so they assumed I had it for several years and gave me the hardcore treatment and reported me to King County Health, where someone called me to discuss my sexual habits. I missed shot number three and KCH was immediately on the phone with me to get my ass down there and get that third shot. They then followed up to make sure I actually went.
    I hope when they attempted a "lecture" on your sexual habits that you immediately told them to F off and to never speak to you like that again and then hung up.

    That is shameful of them to act that way.

  9. #21569

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    Those photos in the advertisement are of her. I'll leave it to the more informed guys to say anything about the phone number.

  10. #21568

    Nikki Lynn

    I have seen Nikki in the last 6 months on 2 occasions. She was reliable and on time. Both were for BBBJCIM. She got the job done and was pleasant enough. I wasn't interested in more.

  11. #21567

    Penelope advertising again?


  12. #21566

    California, Burbank, Woodland Hills Area

    Any recommendations in California, Burbank, Woodland Hills Area?

    Thanks.

  13. #21565
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The 3 in the ass were for syphillis. They did not have "proof" that I had it only for a month or two, so they assumed I had it for several years and gave me the hardcore treatment and reported me to King County Health, where someone called me to discuss my sexual habits. I missed shot number three and KCH was immediately on the phone with me to get my ass down there and get that third shot. They then followed up to make sure I actually went.
    Wow I am surprised they were so diligent about it. From a public safety point of view, it is a good sign that they follow up and ensure people get all the three shots.

  14. #21564

    Any info?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?albumid=50893. . Still she got it at 55 but not 500 and hr hot.

  15. #21563
    Phew! I'm glad I asked. Much appreciated fellas! I'm staying clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    Based on text convo, she is not down for the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in years, but I creampied her back then. YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    I recall reading her teeth are all methed out and rotten and she had hygiene issues. Judging from her red, thick, swollen hands she is likely a IV drug user. She seems to use a ton of makeup in those pics. It's caked on. Probably to hide the scabs. You can tell from the way she poses her lips in pics, she's hiding a jacked up set of choppers.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?460495-Nikki-lynn

    Got 1 rob alert and lots of red jellybeans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape