Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.
    I reached out to her a while back.

    Decided to pass because she had to many rules and I got GPS vibes while texting her.

  2. #20005
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.
    I've never gotten her to reply so I stopped trying.

  3. #20004

    Any experience

    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.

  4. #20003

    Anyone?

    Hello, just wonder if anyone contacted this lady before?

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I have been texting her and she take time to respond but I have a little doubt about her, as a screening she ask me for Jr. Pick. Also telling everyone she is 18. I want to move with caution.

  5. #20002
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.

  6. #20001

    Took a break

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyZeke  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.

  7. #20000

    A good time if you can get her

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I have tried numerous times to connect with her and finally was able to a couple of weeks ago. She was incredibly sweet and personable. I found her to be quite affectionate and what I would consider a traditional GFE experience. It was a very good time. If schedules aligned and I can get to that side of town, I would repeat.

  8. #19999

    Milfy / Milkbone

    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.

  9. #19998
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003
    She is real, and has been around for a while.

    Well known pharma issue, flaky, has a possessive "boy friend", frequent reports of cash and dash.

    Best to avoid.

  10. #19997

    Bella

    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003

  11. #19996

    No reply today

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Saw an ad dated today so I texted her. Never got a response, don't know if she didn't want the cash or what. Says don't waste her time but I wasted mine.

  12. #19995
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Same experience. At least I kept my cash.

  13. #19994
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I saw Callie maybe ten times back when she was providing BDSM sessions. Then she quit responding to my texts and a year later her site went down. It's good to see she's back in business! Wonderful lady, I miss her!

  14. #19993

    Sugar babies to drive to you

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am looking for a provider that would be willing to travel to me (about 45 minutes from Indy).

    Of course I will pay for your gas.

    I am looking for a regulator thing. I especially love bbws but love all women, not into young girls. We can meat to get to know each other first if you prefer. I can provide recent references as well. Any senior members know anyone? Pm me. Any providers still out there? Pm me let's talk.
    I was on secretbenefits and seekingarrangements a LOT last year. Got more pussy than I've ever had in my life! But the website fees and all of the time I put in made me give it up. It was almost like a full time job.

    There were ALWAYS several young hotties from IU and Purdue hitting on me. Trouble is, they ALL wanted $$ up front for travel to Indy. Nope! As a rule, I never pay anything until services are delivered.

    Be careful!

  15. #19992

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTheSnake94  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with either of these two lovely ladies?

    https://callescort.org/765-267-5246

    https://callescort.org/317-985-0878
    First link doesn't ring a bell. Second link is Sugar. Has been reviewed here many times, including within the last week or two. Experience reviews seem fairly positive, reviews of the looks have a commonality mentioning no teeth and / or highly filtered pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape