Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 4697
-
08-03-23 06:01 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 25SW off Briley Pkwy
On the south side of 40 . I have seen several on Glastonbury. Has anyone tested the water here?
-
06-30-23 19:29 #4501Regular Member

Posts: 20Yep, that was her. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by BabblinB
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:37 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 161MEGAN on MBR
MEGAN (as shown) is a long time regular/irregular MBR SW. She is a user thus your YMMV. There are worse out there.
Originally Posted by LuvEmShvd66
[View Original Post]
Photo by BabblinB.
-
06-23-23 17:47 #4499Regular Member

Posts: 20Megan?
So I found myself dealing with a flat tire on Murfreesboro the other night. As I was changing it, a woman walked by and, after making eye-contact, she decided to approach me while I was cranking on a lug nut. Brunette, blue eyes, I believe she said her name was Megan. Didn't stay for long as she could tell I wasn't going pursue anything. I don't partake in that scene but I have say she was better looking than anything I've ever seen out there. Any info on her?
-
06-12-23 12:19 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 1250Be careful
It has been there a couple of weeks and seems to be getting worse. If you do try to have fun in that area I would recommend using extreme caution.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
06-12-23 09:00 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 31Where she normally at
She out right now, by her spot on the steps.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 21:26 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 170Hermitage
There is a homeless camp over by the Kroger and Exxon. They may be spilling out of there.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 17:56 #4495Banned Member

Posts: 907Hermitage
So I don't know what's going on in Hermitage but I drove through the other night and it was hopping with girls walking around. They seem to be around the northlake village Kroger and that Exxon. I didn't partake but I was tempted to. Seems like they've moved into the area after getting run off from the usual spots.
With that said the spot over by Murfreesboro road and Thompson Lane seems to also be heating up quite a bit.
I think that since our loca the is on the blue team it's giving life to a dead scene.
-
06-03-23 22:46 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 511Thanks
I managed to find her old ad. I reached out to her and she replied. She was my connection for party supplies when I lived in nashville, LOL.
Originally Posted by Nashville896
[View Original Post]
Anyone seen Leanne, leanna aka kristi lately? I had to cut her off a while back. Constantly texting asking for money. I let her stay with me one night when I was back in TN. She had gotten a lot worse and always had some drama going on so I cut ties.
-
05-24-23 13:44 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 1250Thanks!
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 14:02 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 151Widow
Saw the Widow a little ways back and left a review. She was disappointing to say the least. Friendly, but disappointing. Not only that she had a nasty cough that started and got out of hand mid-blow. I can't recommend her in any way. Performance was no good, and not in good health. Her performance may have had to do with her having some issue, but I'm paying for the performance.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
And yes, I was freaked out enough I had a full exam to rule out anything in case of exposure. I came up clean, but I'm considering myself lucky.
-
05-16-23 19:16 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 73Different Paige
No this was a different Paige.
Originally Posted by Neil204
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 12:04 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 28Paige
Is this the Paige that had the Massage Parlor right out of downtown on Lafayette during the heyday of Parlor days? I believe she had a sister that worked as well.
Originally Posted by DerekFareal
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 00:51 #4489Regular Member

Posts: 15Yep, I can confirm as of a few nights ago, LOL.
Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 12:35 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 73Paige
Unfortunately she passed away.
Originally Posted by Mmousob
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




