Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4950
-
06-13-23 22:10 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 58Perfect! I will text you tomorrow.
Originally Posted by GRHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 10:11 #2459Forum Advertiser

Posts: 65Hunter
I love Zingermans deli and a bunch of other great ones downtown. Ann Arbor has a unique variety and for a foodie like myself it's a little slice of heaven.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
Xoxox.
See you guys later today.
Hunter.
-
06-13-23 09:35 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 255Hunter.
Now that's a smart man. Find out her favorite place and either dine there with her or bring her take out. I see a rewarding visit in your future. Well done.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/165281181428
Wise man.
-
06-12-23 22:31 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 80Greek ladies
Anyone have a good Greek lover in the area. Having a hard time finding one.
-
06-12-23 19:47 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 352Where is your fav. Restaurant in A2?
Originally Posted by GRHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 07:56 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 258Cum Nd Go
Been trying to get a hold of her since mid-May to no avail.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
I also meant to reply to those of you that sent me DM inquiries about her but for some reason you messages are not on my inbox anymore.
I have at least FIVE numbers associated to this person and she's not responsive on any. One of them is even a totally different girl (she said her name was Amber and was a much older white lady).
She seems to be responsive on 7245 as I write this report. Will update with the outcome.
-
06-11-23 12:50 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 133I missed you last time but would love to meet you this time.
Originally Posted by GRHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 11:23 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 65Missed you last couple of times as I was out of town. Welcome back and I would like you to seriously think about setting up Den 2 here. Cheers!!
Originally Posted by GRHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 19:57 #2452Forum Advertiser

Posts: 65Hunter
I am heading back to A2 this week Tuesday through Thursday.
Originally Posted by MBurns223
[View Original Post]
Need my Food fix Xoxox.
Hunter.
-
06-10-23 14:38 #2451Banned Member

Posts: 1086Hunter.
We are enjoying hunter back in GR right now. But she tells me she will be going back to Ann Arbor in a week and a half. She is one you could reach out and schedule before she arrives in A2.
Originally Posted by MBurns223
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunter
I definitely have mixed feelings about hunter and Lauren spending time in Ann Arbor. But I know they appreciate the generosity you men provide.
Prebook.
G2.
-
06-10-23 10:30 #2450Senior Member

Posts: 58I need this type of experience. Sucks I missed out hopefully she comes back soon.
Originally Posted by SomeDetroitGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 23:39 #2449Senior Member

Posts: 120I saw the 2nd girl
The girl in the 2nd link is the cum and go girl. She's actually pretty good. She's enthusiastic with her mouth.
Originally Posted by Tom5679
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 23:34 #2448Senior Member

Posts: 120It took months
It took months to finally get to meet her. Since November of last year. She said her rates were 100 ss, 150 hhr, 200 hr. Like I said as soon as I agreed to her prices and was ready to meet her response was always "you got to come with something better because X ain't shit. " I'm like well those are the rates you gave. So I didn't get the point of that. Eventually I met her and as I said the performance was not great. One positive is she actually looks like her pics which is rare.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 18:17 #2447Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone seen either recently?
-
06-07-23 14:48 #2446Senior Member

Posts: 264Danielle
At lothario I've mostly gotten crickets from her. I did manage to get out of her that she's in ypsi, probably private res. And that she's 200 hhr /300 hr. When she did respond she was pleasant but didn't get to the action phase like Drink did.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





