The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 524 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She can be hit or miss. I hvve been seeing her reguarly since January and still she ghosts me. I reached out to her on Wednesday and set up a time. Since she moved its 20 minutes more each way so I always let her know when I'm leaving. Even though we had a good text exchange an hour before she never responded to my text tjat I was getting ready to leave. 7 hours lster I still hasnt heard from her. Maybe her popularity has gone to her head. Whatever it is, I need to find someone new.
    Unfortunately it sounds like the demons have returned. Typical for someone that has lost track of time and space or should I say is in space. Sorry to hear because basically she is a decent person.

  2. #6398

    Mis M

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...h/332990950704

    Does anybody know what the secret is to getting in touch with Lady M? I've texted her numerous times & neva get a response.

    TIA.
    She can be hit or miss. I hvve been seeing her reguarly since January and still she ghosts me. I reached out to her on Wednesday and set up a time. Since she moved its 20 minutes more each way so I always let her know when I'm leaving. Even though we had a good text exchange an hour before she never responded to my text tjat I was getting ready to leave. 7 hours lster I still hasnt heard from her. Maybe her popularity has gone to her head. Whatever it is, I need to find someone new.

  3. #6397

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    There's no secret, she will pretty much do anybody. Do you have a history with her and there was some sort of problem? Or maybe your phone number is close to someone's she had a problem with. Try using a texting app so it's a different number. I haven't seen her in months, but those photos aren't old ones that I remember. Got to hand it to her, she goes on STG and doesn't even lie about her age! She won't be 46 until September.

    Blue.
    I've neva seen her before.

    I've texted her from numerous phone #s using texting apps.

    I usually text her late morning or early afternoon so I'm thinking maybe that's not a good time for her altho her STG ads are often posted early. So idk??

  4. #6396

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...h/332990950704

    Does anybody know what the secret is to getting in touch with Lady M? I've texted her numerous times & neva get a response..
    There's no secret, she will pretty much do anybody. Do you have a history with her and there was some sort of problem? Or maybe your phone number is close to someone's she had a problem with. Try using a texting app so it's a different number. I haven't seen her in months, but those photos aren't old ones that I remember. Got to hand it to her, she goes on STG and doesn't even lie about her age! She won't be 46 until September.

    Blue.

  5. #6395

    Lady M. Waterburys old and new Diva!

    I had the pleasure to see lady M today. Last I saw her was back in January she was very thin and staying with a friend . 5 months later WOW she added 10 pounds in all the right places. Ass looks incredible tits look great too. Service was fantastic BBBJ with her signature swirl on the shaft and the jewels. She is a squirter for sure wet the bed guys treat her right she's special.

  6. #6394

    Lady M

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...h/332990950704

    Does anybody know what the secret is to getting in touch with Lady M? I've texted her numerous times & neva get a response.

    TIA.

  7. #6393

    Bella Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    Yes, same number.
    Reached out to her and she did text me back, but it seems she doesn't remember me, so not sure if I'll be able to set something up. It has been a while though. Since before the plague.

  8. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Is it still same number as before? If not PM me.
    Yes, same number.

  9. #6391

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. As amazing as ever. She is looking for some company, but only if she's seen you before, she's not looking to meet anyone knew. It had been awhile since I saw her, I forgot how gorgeous funny and cool she is.
    Is it still same number as before? If not PM me.

  10. #6390

    Bella Bellz is back

    Saw her today. As amazing as ever. She is looking for some company, but only if she's seen you before, she's not looking to meet anyone knew. It had been awhile since I saw her, I forgot how gorgeous funny and cool she is.

  11. #6389
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone validate that Lady M does in fact squirt.
    You have to hit it just right. Let her know you want the waterfall and she'll guide you to the sea.

    PA.

  12. #6388

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a bunch of times over the past several years and never once did she squirt. True squirting is actually quite rare. I banged a porn star who was known for squirting and it shot up like a geyser. I've also been with a few civies that I made squirt during DATY, one for the first time, but with each of them, it gushed out like a pool overflowing.
    I have known her for at least 7 years. Every time she gets tired of being clean, she contacts me and tells me she is back. She used to get pretty wet. Now, when she really gets into it she definitely squirts, sometimes prolifically.

    Blue.

  13. #6387

    Lady M Squirting

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone validate that Lady M does in fact squirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times, she's never straight up squirted on me but the pussy is always gushy that's the best way I can describe it. Feels incredible. You can always tell when she cums and when you pull out you can see it.

    I think another guy wrote a review here recently where he said she squirted a bunch tho. She's lookin really good now in my opinion. I wasn't into the super skinny look the first time I saw her but she looks healthier now and her tits look amazing.
    I've seen her a bunch of times over the past several years and never once did she squirt. True squirting is actually quite rare. I banged a porn star who was known for squirting and it shot up like a geyser. I've also been with a few civies that I made squirt during DATY, one for the first time, but with each of them, it gushed out like a pool overflowing.

  14. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone validate that Lady M does in fact squirt.
    Seen her a few times, she's never straight up squirted on me but the pussy is always gushy that's the best way I can describe it. Feels incredible. You can always tell when she cums and when you pull out you can see it.

    I think another guy wrote a review here recently where he said she squirted a bunch tho. She's lookin really good now in my opinion. I wasn't into the super skinny look the first time I saw her but she looks healthier now and her tits look amazing.

  15. #6385

    Lady M squirts!

    Can anyone validate that Lady M does in fact squirt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape