Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #868

    Jane / Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneOC  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are the same. She said as much that she goes by both of those names. I think she also goes by Jenna with one of the other providers.
    Definitely on the younger side with exotic mixed look. Good service. Didn't go for BB since CIP is not available. Definitely worth seeing.

  2. #867

    Eleven with Stunning Asian

    For those who had not seen her, I would definitely recommend. She is HYA for purpose of this thread. Slender all natural body. Cheerful and accommodating. Good service and enjoy sex. Experience is a chill sex with a cute coed. This agency also asks for lower rates. Can't miss IMO while she is in town.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/198

  3. #866
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #865

    Jane and Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorTwoGuns  [View Original Post]
    https://mykupcake.com/joy

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jane

    Same pics are used. Are they the same person?
    Yes, they are the same. She said as much that she goes by both of those names. I think she also goes by Jenna with one of the other providers.

  5. #864

    MKC Joy and Candygirlla Jane same person?

    https://mykupcake.com/joy

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jane

    Same pics are used. Are they the same person?

  6. #863
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDtoLaunch  [View Original Post]
    There were some threads of CG Jane being HYA. Anyone else saw her?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jane
    I thought Jane was very pretty. It was a bit awkward, mainly because I'm a bit akkward. But she provided great service for me. She's probably the young one I've seen in the past couple of years.

  7. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbDonald  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any new Hya info to talk about and talking about anything besides what was being said would've been better.
    Well then maybe it's time to cast a wider net and consider HYAs outside of OC? Sammy CG hasn't been mentioned on this thread, but I'd say she's worth the drive to LA at 320. I don't usually dabble in CFS girls, and I always avoided her because of her upcharge. But for guys that actually avoid bb girls, upcharge or not, I think she's a solid option. Decent face, smokin body. And her head game is respectable. She even offered P2 M between session by taking off the cover, then treating me to some slobbery-tongue slapping gawk gawk action, before slapping the old back condom on and hopping back on board. All without blinking an eye.

    She's got a tight snatch and may bite off more than she can chew by encouraging you to go deep, and risk her cervix taking a merciless beating. Few things compare to a hot girl that sacrifices pain for the purpose of pleasure. Just don't be the dummy that gets blackballed because you thought she wanted you to do it.

  8. #861
    Do we have Hya OC list? Seems pretty dry here.

  9. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDtoLaunch  [View Original Post]
    There were some threads of CG Jane being HYA. Anyone else saw her?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jane
    Not yet, but there are already 2 mentions and TER reported of her not recommended for BBFS.

  10. #859

    Joy / Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by ReDtoLaunch  [View Original Post]
    There were some threads of CG Jane being HYA. Anyone else saw her?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jane
    I have seen her twice and plan to repeat before she leaves. She is more like CYA but may qualify as HYA too. Definitely on the young side and provides great service.

  11. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by ReDtoLaunch  [View Original Post]
    There were some threads of CG Jane being HYA. Anyone else saw her?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jane
    Saw her recently, she definitely looks young. Natural tits. Face in her photos looks different from real life. I can maybe see the resemblance, but didn't feel like I saw the same person as in the photos. Her stats on the website seem accurate.

    Service isn't as good as most Kgirls (undressed myself, no shower preview).

    I might repeat if I don't have a long backlog of other girls to try.

  12. 06-11-23 19:16


  13. #857

    CG Jane = HYA?

    There were some threads of CG Jane being HYA. Anyone else saw her?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/jane

  14. 06-11-23 18:29


  15. 06-11-23 18:23


  16. 06-10-23 00:56


  17. 06-09-23 20:47


  18. 06-07-23 13:04


  19. #856

    Baby Sherbet

    Now with multiple bookers in Irvine.

    CYA, though I wouldn't fault you for calling her HYA.

    Spinner galore and yes you can spin her.

    Very good English.

    Enhanced boobs.

    No real ass.

    She's like 88 lbs.

    But does a great BBBJ with DT and BL / sucking.

    Yes I spun her and she took it like a champ.

    Upbeat, full GFE with DFK.

    For 320, you cannot go wrong with her.

    How old? She could be 22-30: I can't tell!

  20. #855

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianHunter  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cici & enjoyed my session with her.

    I think only the right most picture is her, the others appear to be body shots.
    As of a few days ago, all five of her pictures show a face.

  21. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    Selina_HB (on HX) recently returned and is as hot as before and now has a private apartment incall in Irvine. She gets better every time I see her.

    She has a Chinese friend (Cici) who is her until June 5. Here real pics are posted under Selina's HX profile. She is also an HYA and was also very good with her GFE service. English also very good, like Selina.
    I saw Cici & enjoyed my session with her.

    I think only the right most picture is her, the others appear to be body shots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape