Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 29299
-
06-12-23 14:43 #21274Senior Member

Posts: 290Anyone Seen Her?
I found a new one that is not an AMP and I was going to giver her a try, but I see no where on her post a number to text or an email. I have not been on this site until a couple of days ago so maybe there is a trick OR maybe I am just blind! Anyone see a number or have a past experience with her? She includes Tantric in her posting, but that can mean a lot of things.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/218223.html
-
06-12-23 14:34 #21273Senior Member

Posts: 290Ditto
I had the same experience with a MT that fits your description. She called herself Fifi when I was there.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 06:56 #21272Senior Member

Posts: 61Tucson is open again
Stopped be a week or so ago. Tucson is back open and it seems it has the same one lady but I can't be sure because she wore a mask. Pretty good massage and everything available. Her pussy was super tight and even with a condom you'll likely get the job done.
Originally Posted by IndyHorse72
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 19:24 #21271Senior Member

Posts: 124From what I hear yes but it's rare. Can't speak from experience. I'd hoped by sharing this someone would toftt. I imagine success is more likely going through SA first rather than mid massage dropping "hey I saw your on SA how about a wank".
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
06-11-23 17:41 #21270Senior Member

Posts: 1174Carson Ave
Good sized country woman here now. Absolutely nothing positive to report. To be honest, she's a little crazy and kind of freaked me out.
-
06-11-23 15:17 #21269Senior Member

Posts: 542Same
When she declined I had her call in Bobo.
Originally Posted by TheDoc147
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 22:44 #21268Senior Member

Posts: 145Wants a major deposit.
After a drawn out process, she insists on a deposit. Obviously another scam.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-30324.html
-
06-10-23 22:39 #21267Senior Member

Posts: 145Curious!
Has anyone had luck with Holistic therapists? It’s been nothing extra so far.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-23 18:51 #21266Senior Member

Posts: 135Bobo Has a Friend
So I went to see BoBo today, but another hottie answered the door, Ashley, so I stuck with her. Nice tight little ass, nice rack. Anyway she was obviously trained by BoBo. Just an OK massage, no teasing, flip and let's play. Offered 8 for BBJ, but she said she doesn't do it without condom. Oh well. Any way, nice visit, nice finish, plenty of play after the dress came down. NO resistance above or below. If BoBo is busy, don't miss out on Ashley.
-
06-10-23 15:48 #21265Senior Member

Posts: 105Muffler shop open but slow
Stopped by today. Wendy and coco were great. Don't let the cop car out front spook you, it's there due to 465 construction.
They said business has been hurt due to those 2 things.
-
06-09-23 21:30 #21264Regular Member

Posts: 3Any Feedback?
Has anyone experienced this one yet:
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rit-30119.html
-
06-09-23 21:05 #21263Senior Member

Posts: 86Agree. She used to be my regular in a pinch and when I was on that side of town. Got the job done but no extras beyond mentioned. So so massage. Have found better options near there once she was promoted here since she is hard to book. I have found younger more enthusiastic MT's that will at least bring the girls out and is about the same cash for a half hour as an hour with Sunny, BJ / FS if I dig a little deeper in the wallet. I've even found an older gal that will CBJ and let you finger bang her in Carmel.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 19:45 #21262Regular Member

Posts: 17Location recommendations
Can anyone recommend a place that will let you finish on their face or mouth?
-
06-09-23 16:29 #21261Senior Member

Posts: 124Sunny's
So this place really isn't all that. Sunny is nice and overall she's petite and when not smiling very appealing if you like no ass no tits. I've been several times in the last month and no matter how nice or how much money I show it's always the same outcome. HJ is always the outcome LOL. So whoevers promoting just be honest about the service, lackluster massage and no extras the HJ was meh at best. Much better places to spend your money gents.
-
06-09-23 09:48 #21260Senior Member

Posts: 124Holistic on seeking
Well since I received an insane amount of PMs on the subject. Lisa is on seeking. https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-0d8c6cbfa616.
Specifically mentions in her profile where she works and tags NSA. Good luck.








Reply With Quote




