Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 1023 1523 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMann  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any recommendations, info, experience with this Abby:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/746356892451

    She has a tryst link as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbysuee

    When I search Abby, most of what I see seems to be talking about another provider with the same name, but do not appear to be this woman. This Abby's face photos all seem to have some significant filtering on them, so curious on how much she matches the photos and how strong her service efforts were?

    Feel free to PM me if you prefer sharing that way.

    Thanks. DM.
    Take a look at the Kzoo forum, there are tons of reviews of her. She is in the Plainwell / Otsego area, not far from 131. Pics are filtered but she is decent looking. Her teeth aren't great but her body is pretty good. She likes to kiss (not my thing) and is very accommodating. It's been months but she would be a repeat if I was in that area.

  2. #18837
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I have one up there. I will have to ask her if I can pass on her info.
    Thanks. Pm me if you want more info about me.

  3. #18836

    Abby info?

    Looking for any recommendations, info, experience with this Abby:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/746356892451

    She has a tryst link as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbysuee

    When I search Abby, most of what I see seems to be talking about another provider with the same name, but do not appear to be this woman. This Abby's face photos all seem to have some significant filtering on them, so curious on how much she matches the photos and how strong her service efforts were?

    Feel free to PM me if you prefer sharing that way.

    Thanks. DM.

  4. #18835

    Queen thickness

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for taking one for the team.

    She looks like a nice curvy lady. Does she offer CIM. It's not listed in her ad.
    I can also say that queen thickness is real and a pleasure to meet with! I've seen her two times at her hotel on 28th. Donation was not bad at all or atleast in my budget and she does indeed swallow every drop! I will definitely repeat.

  5. #18834
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Hello my friends, I have shared my Belding girl with a few of and I know that she's.

    Seen a few. Now Iam asking if anyone would share a provider in the.

    Greenville area. Thanks.

    Lakeguy70.
    I have one up there. I will have to ask her if I can pass on her info.

  6. #18833

    Greenville area

    Hello my friends, I have shared my Belding girl with a few of and I know that she's.

    Seen a few. Now Iam asking if anyone would share a provider in the.

    Greenville area. Thanks.

    Lakeguy70.

  7. #18832

    BrentRS

    After 4 or 5 attempts to connect with others, I thought I'd connect with Sloppy toppy. Oh no. Wish I haven't. Given pics of her oral skills, I went for her BBBJ. What could go wrong? When she opened the door, naked, all I saw was layers of skin on someone who lost a lot of weight. Of course, it's great she lost it, but no. I apologize to her and said she wasn't for me and gave her .5 for any inconvenience.

  8. #18831

    Dakoda Reign

    Had a dream recently with Dakoda. My experience was much like others. Communication was EZ, and she is as advertised. She has visible miles, but her attitude is great. I felt like the center of attention with her, and for sure left feeling alot better in the relaxation department. I will definitely repeat in the future.

  9. #18830
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for taking one for the team.

    She looks like a nice curvy lady. Does she offer CIM. It's not listed in her ad.
    I didn't ask. I'm guessing not.

  10. #18829

    Jessica

    Thought I would possibly TOFFT and contacted Jessica. Initial coms were ok, but with a maddening lack of specifics regarding location. I could barely get info on what part of town to aim for. Finally, after numerous texts and a lot of wasted time, I got hit with "cashspp half now for the hotel room number. " She hadn't even told me which hotel yet. I bailed and went home, balls of blue but with my wallet intact. Total scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/200887905144

  11. #18828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    SBJ'S sister

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladMan1212  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with getting in contact with Sbj sister as I'm trying to expand my experience with different providers, much appreciated.
    She doesn't have a phone number. I contact her on FB messenger.

    If she wants more money than I'm giving her, she'll ask me to post for dates.

  12. #18827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Queen thickness

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/152916900268

    Went to see Queen Thickness. Fast Texting. Met within 30 minutes at a decent hotel on the east side. Gave me the room number as soon as I arrived. Close to the entrance, but out of view of check in. So I'm not out of breath by the time I get there. I knock on the door quietly, she opens up, glasses, young, cute, sweet voice, a little on the shy side, which I love. She is wearing a oversized black T-Shirt and black leggings. I have her take the shirt off and sit back on me so I can massage her and get "comfortable. " Some thick girls feel heavy like a rock in this position, she felt light as a feather. She massages me back a little. Then as soon as I get comfortable I have her take off the leggings and get into doggy position. She is all woman, for my taste absolutely perfect thick but firm curves. Her skin is pure white. Everything is proportional, butt, chest, thighs, arms, as shown in the picture. From there we enjoyed ourselves and I would repeat. No complaints.

    She has only one other review here as far as I can tell and it was a positive one. I asked if she would like me to leave her a review as well, she said yes.
    Thank you for taking one for the team.

    She looks like a nice curvy lady. Does she offer CIM. It's not listed in her ad.

  13. #18826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Save.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackToTheWall  [View Original Post]
    She is part of the Playboy Bunny, Karlie, Sandra Sweet Treat group.

    Fake pictures, will claim they travel alone. Two women show up - "do you have a tip for my friend? Three ring circus to try and get them to leave.

    Rather than call them, I'd suggest something less painful like setting your hair on fire or cutting your toenails with a live honey badger.
    Thanks for warning.

  14. #18825

    Sbj sister

    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with getting in contact with Sbj sister as I'm trying to expand my experience with different providers, much appreciated.

  15. #18824

    Queen Thickness

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/152916900268

    Went to see Queen Thickness. Fast Texting. Met within 30 minutes at a decent hotel on the east side. Gave me the room number as soon as I arrived. Close to the entrance, but out of view of check in. So I'm not out of breath by the time I get there. I knock on the door quietly, she opens up, glasses, young, cute, sweet voice, a little on the shy side, which I love. She is wearing a oversized black T-Shirt and black leggings. I have her take the shirt off and sit back on me so I can massage her and get "comfortable. " Some thick girls feel heavy like a rock in this position, she felt light as a feather. She massages me back a little. Then as soon as I get comfortable I have her take off the leggings and get into doggy position. She is all woman, for my taste absolutely perfect thick but firm curves. Her skin is pure white. Everything is proportional, butt, chest, thighs, arms, as shown in the picture. From there we enjoyed ourselves and I would repeat. No complaints.

    She has only one other review here as far as I can tell and it was a positive one. I asked if she would like me to leave her a review as well, she said yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ntu5mta3zje3mdgym2qxmjyzmjhkmgjjmdq0mdk5mjvmowfkmjc.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape