Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20008

    Bella

    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003

  2. #20007

    No reply today

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Saw an ad dated today so I texted her. Never got a response, don't know if she didn't want the cash or what. Says don't waste her time but I wasted mine.

  3. #20006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Same experience. At least I kept my cash.

  4. #20005
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I saw Callie maybe ten times back when she was providing BDSM sessions. Then she quit responding to my texts and a year later her site went down. It's good to see she's back in business! Wonderful lady, I miss her!

  5. #20004

    Sugar babies to drive to you

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am looking for a provider that would be willing to travel to me (about 45 minutes from Indy).

    Of course I will pay for your gas.

    I am looking for a regulator thing. I especially love bbws but love all women, not into young girls. We can meat to get to know each other first if you prefer. I can provide recent references as well. Any senior members know anyone? Pm me. Any providers still out there? Pm me let's talk.
    I was on secretbenefits and seekingarrangements a LOT last year. Got more pussy than I've ever had in my life! But the website fees and all of the time I put in made me give it up. It was almost like a full time job.

    There were ALWAYS several young hotties from IU and Purdue hitting on me. Trouble is, they ALL wanted $$ up front for travel to Indy. Nope! As a rule, I never pay anything until services are delivered.

    Be careful!

  6. #20003

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTheSnake94  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with either of these two lovely ladies?

    https://callescort.org/765-267-5246

    https://callescort.org/317-985-0878
    First link doesn't ring a bell. Second link is Sugar. Has been reviewed here many times, including within the last week or two. Experience reviews seem fairly positive, reviews of the looks have a commonality mentioning no teeth and / or highly filtered pics.

  7. #20002

    Any feedback?

    Has anyone had experience with either of these two lovely ladies?

    https://callescort.org/765-267-5246

    https://callescort.org/317-985-0878

  8. #20001

    Looking for a sugar baby that would be willing to drive to me.

    Hi, I am looking for a provider that would be willing to travel to me (about 45 minutes from Indy).

    Of course I will pay for your gas.

    I am looking for a regulator thing. I especially love bbws but love all women, not into young girls. We can meat to get to know each other first if you prefer. I can provide recent references as well. Any senior members know anyone? Pm me. Any providers still out there? Pm me let's talk.

  9. #20000

    Beech Grove

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.

  10. #19999
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago.

    She had just gotten out of the clink. She had pharma issue, but didn't seem to effect her performance.

    Over all it was a good experience open menu fairly vanilla. I never got around to seeing her a second time. I just didn't get to her side of town that often. Pics were accurate back when I saw her, but keep in mind this was several years ago.

  11. #19998

    Can't go wrong here

    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.

    Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.

    Thanks!
    Callie is a solid provider:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/138313757

  12. #19997

    Beech grove

    Any experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4632390726

  13. #19996

    Ms Taylor -save your $

    So I'll start my post w / this. In the hobby I normally only see girls in 20's & in good shape, or at least skinny. So Ms Taylor is def on the fringe or slightly out of what I'd normally see. I shouldn't known better, but oh well.

    Bad: pics are filtered, old, &/ or are just taken at good angles. The full body pics here look nothing like her now, as she's got a big belly & honestly fat. Ass pics are at good angles cause hers is flat & hard, no nice shape to it. She arrived 1. 5 hrs late & needed to clean up in my bathroom before we started. I'm more than ok w / girls cleaning up at my place rather than not at all, but being told she's getting ready & then shows up late NOT ready isn't a good thing. Went to BJ w / condom in her hand & ready for FS within the first 5-10 mins of us starting, then ready to go once popped. Paid hour & we might have "played" for 30 mins. Over priced, should be 180-200 & she at twice that amount. Ad says 30 but she's late 30's or early 40's.

    Good: nice & easy going person. Maybe if I was more into her, she would've performed better. She could tell I wasn't getting into it & she did stick w / it until she got me to pop with HJ. Things prolly do get better with more visits, I'm just not going to find out. Probably can negotiate funds w / her to some degree too.

    If your good w / older ladies who are bigger, she could be fun. No way do the rates she's posting, waaaaaay better options for less.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/indiana/i...scorts/2984301

  14. #19995

    BBJ Providers

    I think I got spoiled in the hobby from 2019-2021. There were a lot of providers back in Cincinnati area (and here tbh) who would do. 6 and. 8 BBJs and they were good at it too and I haven't been so lucky here. Must be something in the water does anybody have any good, reliable providers here that could fall in that range that don't have very clear and obvious pharma issues or clockwatch, or am I asking too much? Let me know! -71.

  15. #19994

    Ebony Providers

    Here you go Brother: Danielle Sparks who I can recommend. YMMV https://twitter.com/missladysparks?t...MTXZd_FBw&s=09.

    Also Annah Grey https://twitter.com/grey_annah?t=nRH...bp0DmZN_Q&s=09.

    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.

    Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape