Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 7854
-
06-12-23 05:30 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 625Unfortunately it sounds like the demons have returned. Typical for someone that has lost track of time and space or should I say is in space. Sorry to hear because basically she is a decent person.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 15:57 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 746Mis M
She can be hit or miss. I hvve been seeing her reguarly since January and still she ghosts me. I reached out to her on Wednesday and set up a time. Since she moved its 20 minutes more each way so I always let her know when I'm leaving. Even though we had a good text exchange an hour before she never responded to my text tjat I was getting ready to leave. 7 hours lster I still hasnt heard from her. Maybe her popularity has gone to her head. Whatever it is, I need to find someone new.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-23 07:53 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 174Lady M
I've neva seen her before.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
I've texted her from numerous phone #s using texting apps.
I usually text her late morning or early afternoon so I'm thinking maybe that's not a good time for her altho her STG ads are often posted early. So idk??
-
06-10-23 14:54 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
There's no secret, she will pretty much do anybody. Do you have a history with her and there was some sort of problem? Or maybe your phone number is close to someone's she had a problem with. Try using a texting app so it's a different number. I haven't seen her in months, but those photos aren't old ones that I remember. Got to hand it to her, she goes on STG and doesn't even lie about her age! She won't be 46 until September.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-10-23 14:50 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 51Lady M. Waterburys old and new Diva!
I had the pleasure to see lady M today. Last I saw her was back in January she was very thin and staying with a friend . 5 months later WOW she added 10 pounds in all the right places. Ass looks incredible tits look great too. Service was fantastic BBBJ with her signature swirl on the shaft and the jewels. She is a squirter for sure wet the bed guys treat her right she's special.
-
06-09-23 20:34 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 174Lady M
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...h/332990950704
Does anybody know what the secret is to getting in touch with Lady M? I've texted her numerous times & neva get a response.
TIA.
-
06-09-23 16:24 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 210Bella Bellz
Reached out to her and she did text me back, but it seems she doesn't remember me, so not sure if I'll be able to set something up. It has been a while though. Since before the plague.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 07:01 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 74Yes, same number.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 05:25 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 476Contact Info
Is it still same number as before? If not PM me.
Originally Posted by ThorViking
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 17:28 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 74Bella Bellz is back
Saw her today. As amazing as ever. She is looking for some company, but only if she's seen you before, she's not looking to meet anyone knew. It had been awhile since I saw her, I forgot how gorgeous funny and cool she is.
-
06-05-23 20:19 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 2148You have to hit it just right. Let her know you want the waterfall and she'll guide you to the sea.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
06-05-23 13:25 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
I have known her for at least 7 years. Every time she gets tired of being clean, she contacts me and tells me she is back. She used to get pretty wet. Now, when she really gets into it she definitely squirts, sometimes prolifically.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
06-05-23 11:27 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 660Lady M Squirting
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a bunch of times over the past several years and never once did she squirt. True squirting is actually quite rare. I banged a porn star who was known for squirting and it shot up like a geyser. I've also been with a few civies that I made squirt during DATY, one for the first time, but with each of them, it gushed out like a pool overflowing.
Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 23:10 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 197Seen her a few times, she's never straight up squirted on me but the pussy is always gushy that's the best way I can describe it. Feels incredible. You can always tell when she cums and when you pull out you can see it.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I think another guy wrote a review here recently where he said she squirted a bunch tho. She's lookin really good now in my opinion. I wasn't into the super skinny look the first time I saw her but she looks healthier now and her tits look amazing.
-
06-04-23 19:05 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 982Lady M squirts!
Can anyone validate that Lady M does in fact squirt.











Reply With Quote




