Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 322 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 24828
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20013
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.

  2. #20012

    Took a break

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyZeke  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.

  3. #20011

    A good time if you can get her

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I have tried numerous times to connect with her and finally was able to a couple of weeks ago. She was incredibly sweet and personable. I found her to be quite affectionate and what I would consider a traditional GFE experience. It was a very good time. If schedules aligned and I can get to that side of town, I would repeat.

  4. #20010

    Milfy / Milkbone

    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.

  5. #20009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003
    She is real, and has been around for a while.

    Well known pharma issue, flaky, has a possessive "boy friend", frequent reports of cash and dash.

    Best to avoid.

  6. #20008

    Bella

    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003

  7. #20007

    No reply today

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Saw an ad dated today so I texted her. Never got a response, don't know if she didn't want the cash or what. Says don't waste her time but I wasted mine.

  8. #20006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.
    Same experience. At least I kept my cash.

  9. #20005
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I saw Callie maybe ten times back when she was providing BDSM sessions. Then she quit responding to my texts and a year later her site went down. It's good to see she's back in business! Wonderful lady, I miss her!

  10. #20004

    Sugar babies to drive to you

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am looking for a provider that would be willing to travel to me (about 45 minutes from Indy).

    Of course I will pay for your gas.

    I am looking for a regulator thing. I especially love bbws but love all women, not into young girls. We can meat to get to know each other first if you prefer. I can provide recent references as well. Any senior members know anyone? Pm me. Any providers still out there? Pm me let's talk.
    I was on secretbenefits and seekingarrangements a LOT last year. Got more pussy than I've ever had in my life! But the website fees and all of the time I put in made me give it up. It was almost like a full time job.

    There were ALWAYS several young hotties from IU and Purdue hitting on me. Trouble is, they ALL wanted $$ up front for travel to Indy. Nope! As a rule, I never pay anything until services are delivered.

    Be careful!

  11. #20003

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTheSnake94  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with either of these two lovely ladies?

    https://callescort.org/765-267-5246

    https://callescort.org/317-985-0878
    First link doesn't ring a bell. Second link is Sugar. Has been reviewed here many times, including within the last week or two. Experience reviews seem fairly positive, reviews of the looks have a commonality mentioning no teeth and / or highly filtered pics.

  12. #20002

    Any feedback?

    Has anyone had experience with either of these two lovely ladies?

    https://callescort.org/765-267-5246

    https://callescort.org/317-985-0878

  13. #20001

    Looking for a sugar baby that would be willing to drive to me.

    Hi, I am looking for a provider that would be willing to travel to me (about 45 minutes from Indy).

    Of course I will pay for your gas.

    I am looking for a regulator thing. I especially love bbws but love all women, not into young girls. We can meat to get to know each other first if you prefer. I can provide recent references as well. Any senior members know anyone? Pm me. Any providers still out there? Pm me let's talk.

  14. #20000

    Beech Grove

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.

  15. #19999
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago.

    She had just gotten out of the clink. She had pharma issue, but didn't seem to effect her performance.

    Over all it was a good experience open menu fairly vanilla. I never got around to seeing her a second time. I just didn't get to her side of town that often. Pics were accurate back when I saw her, but keep in mind this was several years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape