Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 906 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 13589
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8324
    Quote Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr  [View Original Post]
    She looks great. But need to know the rules. If she is CBJ and CFS only I would probably pass. Limited menu doesn't get my motor running anymore, no matter how gorgeous she is.
    BBBJ AND CFS. DFK and very nice GFE. Very good oral skills.

    Sorry probably should have put that in first post.

  2. #8323

    Need more info

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...0395.htm?cat=1

    I cannot recommend this girl enough. Saw her last time she was here on a whim, and she instantly became my all time favorite. Posting here hoping she gets enough business to keep Louisville on her rotation.

    She is half South American / half English. So she has the Latina looks, but the England accent, and it is incredibly sexy! She is a classy sophisticated professional.

    She is a perfect mix of looks, performance, and professionalism. And maybe cost too since the prices for high-end girls has gotten out of control.

    Please message me if you have further questions.
    She looks great. But need to know the rules. If she is CBJ and CFS only I would probably pass. Limited menu doesn't get my motor running anymore, no matter how gorgeous she is.

  3. #8322

    High-end girl Dana

    https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...0395.htm?cat=1

    I cannot recommend this girl enough. Saw her last time she was here on a whim, and she instantly became my all time favorite. Posting here hoping she gets enough business to keep Louisville on her rotation.

    She is half South American / half English. So she has the Latina looks, but the England accent, and it is incredibly sexy! She is a classy sophisticated professional.

    She is a perfect mix of looks, performance, and professionalism. And maybe cost too since the prices for high-end girls has gotten out of control.

    Please message me if you have further questions.

  4. #8321

    Casino girls

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any information, but I'd be interested in this too.
    I know for a fact that AMP girls / women frequent the casinos. But do so to take a break from the tug and rub jobs that they have. I also am sure some high end escorts would partake in the other. You could find one to wine and dine and have a grand ole time. $$$$$.

  5. #8320
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Louisville first off like to say sorry if I got this posted in the wrong section. Was thinking of blast from the past. Anyway I know you all remember this one for sure. Britney I remember seeing her a few years back before covid. Actually I meet her at a party. She was really fun to see. I do know I ran into her mugshot like a year or so from northern ky. Anyway here is her pictures I know I got some video's of her. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    I only got to see her once, but I'd drive to Louisville every week if she was back. The absolute best experience I ever had.

  6. #8319

    Casino Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be heading to Caesars across the river in Indiana. Has anyone had any lucky finding casino girls there? It's my first trip to KY and Indiana. I will be over in Louisville for a day or two. I don't mind paying a little more. For quality. Thank for helping a brother out. You can PM if you want.
    I don't have any information, but I'd be interested in this too.

  7. #8318

    Casino Girls action

    I'm going to be heading to Caesars across the river in Indiana. Has anyone had any lucky finding casino girls there? It's my first trip to KY and Indiana. I will be over in Louisville for a day or two. I don't mind paying a little more. For quality. Thank for helping a brother out. You can PM if you want.

  8. #8317
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope is back in town Thursday and Friday this week. If you're interested in seeing her just shoot me a Kik handle or phone number. Thanks!
    I'm interested in meeting Hope.

  9. #8316

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Louisville first off like to say sorry if I got this posted in the wrong section. Was thinking of blast from the past. Anyway I know you all remember this one for sure. Britney I remember seeing her a few years back before covid. Actually I meet her at a party. She was really fun to see. I do know I ran into her mugshot like a year or so from northern ky. Anyway here is her pictures I know I got some video's of her. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Now THAT was a Greek goddess. She was a good one.

  10. #8315

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    Oh man do I remember her. She was a blast! We did all kinds of things. Whatever happened to her?
    Yeah I don't know. But yes the two times I seen her was a blast. I would love to see her again. Also i just like to say if you go to google look up britney escort in louisville you can fine some videos of her. Find her old number it helps locate the video links. Cannot remember if i can post the links here. But if can i will. Well have a good one.

  11. #8314
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Louisville first off like to say sorry if I got this posted in the wrong section. Was thinking of blast from the past. Anyway I know you all remember this one for sure. Britney I remember seeing her a few years back before covid. Actually I meet her at a party. She was really fun to see. I do know I ran into her mugshot like a year or so from northern ky. Anyway here is her pictures I know I got some video's of her. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Oh man do I remember her. She was a blast! We did all kinds of things. Whatever happened to her?

  12. #8313

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBig1  [View Original Post]
    Any names or experience. She is right up my way in looks. God this town freaking sucks! 😂.

    https://callescort.org/502-829-7279
    That is so fake. All the signs are there that this is not a real add. Just look at the wording and the professional style pics.

    RDY.

  13. #8312

    Britney

    Good morning Louisville first off like to say sorry if I got this posted in the wrong section. Was thinking of blast from the past. Anyway I know you all remember this one for sure. Britney I remember seeing her a few years back before covid. Actually I meet her at a party. She was really fun to see. I do know I ran into her mugshot like a year or so from northern ky. Anyway here is her pictures I know I got some video's of her. Anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230609-080408(1).jpg‎   Screenshot_20230609-080415(1).jpg‎  

  14. #8311

    Possibly?

    Any names or experience. She is right up my way in looks. God this town freaking sucks! 😂.

    https://callescort.org/502-829-7279

  15. #8310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1655

    Time

    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinBetter  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir. I appreciate your fast response and info! Do you find more walkers in the late evening. I'm sleeping at 12 am till 6 am so I'm out on that time zone. LOL. Thanks again bro!!
    Anymore most of these girls are in early said around 10 because all of the BS that been going on. Back not that long ago you could find girls out 2 are 3 am. That was my best time after I got off from work. Jennifer told me she did most of her business back then was like 5 are 6 am that when guys would leave for work and want a BJ before work. Yes that is brooke and yes I'm talking about old brenda.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape