Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19989

    Beech Grove

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her several times about two years ago and was ghosted each time after I arrived, sometimes within minutes of just texting with her. The last time I tried, I called her when I arrived instead of texting as she wouldn't respond to texts and she was incoherent on the phone so I gave up.

  2. #19988
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago.

    She had just gotten out of the clink. She had pharma issue, but didn't seem to effect her performance.

    Over all it was a good experience open menu fairly vanilla. I never got around to seeing her a second time. I just didn't get to her side of town that often. Pics were accurate back when I saw her, but keep in mind this was several years ago.

  3. #19987

    Can't go wrong here

    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.

    Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.

    Thanks!
    Callie is a solid provider:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/138313757

  4. #19986

    Beech grove

    Any experience with this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4632390726

  5. #19985

    Ms Taylor -save your $

    So I'll start my post w / this. In the hobby I normally only see girls in 20's & in good shape, or at least skinny. So Ms Taylor is def on the fringe or slightly out of what I'd normally see. I shouldn't known better, but oh well.

    Bad: pics are filtered, old, &/ or are just taken at good angles. The full body pics here look nothing like her now, as she's got a big belly & honestly fat. Ass pics are at good angles cause hers is flat & hard, no nice shape to it. She arrived 1. 5 hrs late & needed to clean up in my bathroom before we started. I'm more than ok w / girls cleaning up at my place rather than not at all, but being told she's getting ready & then shows up late NOT ready isn't a good thing. Went to BJ w / condom in her hand & ready for FS within the first 5-10 mins of us starting, then ready to go once popped. Paid hour & we might have "played" for 30 mins. Over priced, should be 180-200 & she at twice that amount. Ad says 30 but she's late 30's or early 40's.

    Good: nice & easy going person. Maybe if I was more into her, she would've performed better. She could tell I wasn't getting into it & she did stick w / it until she got me to pop with HJ. Things prolly do get better with more visits, I'm just not going to find out. Probably can negotiate funds w / her to some degree too.

    If your good w / older ladies who are bigger, she could be fun. No way do the rates she's posting, waaaaaay better options for less.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/indiana/i...scorts/2984301

  6. #19984

    BBJ Providers

    I think I got spoiled in the hobby from 2019-2021. There were a lot of providers back in Cincinnati area (and here tbh) who would do. 6 and. 8 BBJs and they were good at it too and I haven't been so lucky here. Must be something in the water does anybody have any good, reliable providers here that could fall in that range that don't have very clear and obvious pharma issues or clockwatch, or am I asking too much? Let me know! -71.

  7. #19983

    Ebony Providers

    Here you go Brother: Danielle Sparks who I can recommend. YMMV https://twitter.com/missladysparks?t...MTXZd_FBw&s=09.

    Also Annah Grey https://twitter.com/grey_annah?t=nRH...bp0DmZN_Q&s=09.

    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.

    Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.

    Thanks!

  8. #19982

    Black provider suggestions?

    Hello. Could any kind soul recommend an ebony provider? I see a million of them on STG or Listcrawler, but I imagine most are scams.

    Looking for a solid BBBJ and someone clean enough for a little daty fun.

    Thanks!

  9. #19981

    2nd that Emotion

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    Bad provider. Known habits, rip off and looks much different now. I would run away.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

  10. #19980

    Jordynn

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Bad provider. Known habits, rip off and looks much different now. I would run away.

  11. #19979
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    For the price does she offer bare services?
    The toppy was uncovered everything after was covered. She doesn't do the rest without one.

  12. #19978

    CIM Blow and Go

    Hey gents, I can reliably nut in Bobo's mouth at Lesley's Spa, but she's all the way up at 86th and Michigan and I'm downtown with a tight schedule today. Anyone got a good old faithful provider near downtown that #1 isn't fat and / or homely and #2 is around $?

  13. #19977

    Shelbyville

    I'm gambling at the Horseshoe Casino this week and staying in Shelbyville. Can anybody recommend a provider that is close by or will do an outcall here?

  14. #19976
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to see Kristen Taylor and safe to say she's an amazing girl. Great rack and a booty to go with it. Safe clean place. Very easy to get along with and made sure I was comfortable. Opted for the hhr since it was our first meeting. I'd like to see what else is on the menu but pretty standard positions the first time. Started with some sensual head then cow girl for a bit till the flip and finished doggy. Overall I'd say she's an 8 out of 10 in real life. Deff will go back again. Also my wifey is out of town and I've been dying to see a nice Latina if anyone has any leads PM me. Stay safe boys here is Kristen's link be good to her and she will do the same.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor
    For the price does she offer bare services?

  15. #19975

    Pregnant Provider

    Still in the mood for a pregnant provider. Anyone here know of a decent one who wants some help?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape