Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11028

    Owners got busted a few weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv  [View Original Post]
    I was deeply saddened to hear Garden Spa might be permanently closed as I have had a lot of fun there in the past when in town visiting relatives.

    Do any one of you locals know if it really is permanently closed?
    Garden along with few others in the Burien area are done for awhile.

  2. #11027

    J&L in Eastlake

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBreast  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try out J&L Spa on Eastlake Ave yet?
    Did you try it out? Curious too.

  3. #11026

    Sun spa

    Saw Noah at sun spa as she appears to be the only one available whenever I text. My third time seeing her but she can't seem to remember me. As soon as we enter the room I handed her the money and she said "condom or no condom". I do everything covered. Terrible 5 min massage followed by a good CBJ and standing mish. Anyone have any experience with any other ladies there lately?

  4. #11025

    Powerful under 200

    What exactly is this cryptic post trying to tell us?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Coco / Carnation Asian Massage / Broadway, Everett.

    Jenny / Lazy Cat Spa / Aurora, Shoreline.

  5. #11024

    Garden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMinerLxv  [View Original Post]
    I was deeply saddened to hear Garden Spa might be permanently closed as I have had a lot of fun there in the past when in town visiting relatives.

    Do any one of you locals know if it really is permanently closed?
    From the looks it it certainly appears that way.

  6. #11023
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    Jasmine Massage in Fed Way. Kiki and Lulu

    Lulu (auntie with a 5 face 3 body) met at the door (I thought she was the msn), I asked for Kiki. Kiki walks in a minute later and can see what Aussie was talking about right away. It was not made clear that Lulu was the only other 'girl' working and got suckered into a 4 hands with both of them, damn blood brain drain! Should have just done a solo with Kiki, but fuck it at this point, Lulu's naked fat body actually provided good premature ejac prevention and was able to pound Kiki a lot longer (and in all main positions) than if doing her solo. Kiki is an 8 closing in on a 9 and actually knows how fuck really well too. Lulu did most of the after fun activities with light massage and less than adequate cleanup. WTF happened to hot towels and mouthwash being STANDARD issue after pound town in the AMPs? Lulu said Yoyo is arriving next week (yes, That Yoyo) . The line is going to be circling the building when she arrives and they have dream team Kiki and Yoyo working together LOL. Enjoy mongers and byomw (bring your own mouth wash).

  7. #11022
    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    What was the name of that mp in Renton with all the super hot girls? A little more pricey and bad customer service but they were hot.
    Q-Spa, but it looks like they're shut down according to Rubmaps.

  8. #11021

    Renton

    What was the name of that mp in Renton with all the super hot girls? A little more pricey and bad customer service but they were hot.

  9. #11020

    Washington coast

    I know this probably belongs in the "WA-Other Areas" section, but I figure there are more eyes on this section -- I'm looking for any leads on the coast. Ocean Shores up to Moclips, maybe Aberdeen or Hoquiam. For massage, escort, or other fun. I've done some searching without any luck. Please message me. Thanks.

  10. #11019

    LE is misguided

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Getting reports that Uncle LEO stopped by some downtown Seattle AMPs today. Not all of them remained open when he left.

    Not a lot of info just yet.

    But for now, be extra careful out there.
    I wish they would spend more time on the POS's that are robbing these places than spending time and money on this victimless crime. Some of these girls (ones I know) have been held with a gun to their head by these punks. I do have some vids that were sent to me showing their faces, I wish I could post them all over the web.

  11. #11018

    Garden Spa, Burien

    I was deeply saddened to hear Garden Spa might be permanently closed as I have had a lot of fun there in the past when in town visiting relatives.

    Do any one of you locals know if it really is permanently closed?

  12. #11017

    Appointment length

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    Sounds almost identical to my experience there, except after paying for the hour I was out in 30 minutes. Did you get the full hour?
    Yes, I got the full 60 minutes. Although I didn't feel rushed in the way that I have at a couple other spots, I also don't doubt that she would have said goodbye earlier if I'd finished sooner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Lily Massage will remain on my short list.

  13. #11016
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    Lisa at Sunshine Spa in Everett

    Met both Coco and Lisa at this North Seattle AMP and was pleasantly surprised both in 30's and solid 7's in face and body. Coco did have resting ***** face so went with Lisa. Offered her 2 bengis and while waiting for her to return with party materials got undressed. I was still standing when she returned and she joked about me not wanting a massage. Her clothes quickly came off and she went down on her knees offering BBBJ for more tips (no thanks) just put the hat on and do your job you filthy greedy ***** LOL.

    After a few minutes of that, I got to reciprocate with some daty for a few minutes where she had applied flavored lube that tasted like watermelons. Pretty big Bush (not a fan) so just went into standing mish where it became clear she's recently had some mandingos in there (not tight at all) which was surprising since she's super slim. Despite having a **** the size of barn she complained several times about me being too big (I wasn't) and wanted to just do a HJ.

    Flipped to several different mish and k9 positions and finished with ACG where she got me to pop finally. Hot towel clean up and some small talk (she's from Hawaii) spoke fair English and was somewhat playful. She asked for more tips as I was dressing and I was like "for what? The lack of proper hot towels and mouthwash?" Strange how basic hot towel and mouthwash after the fun has become increasingly rare. Overall doubt I will repeat due to upselling, huge vadge, and poor service; but at least there's a Northern AMP with regular aged / looking providers, for now.

  14. #11015
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Two powerful zh under 200

    Coco / Carnation Asian Massage / Broadway, Everett.

    Jenny / Lazy Cat Spa / Aurora, Shoreline.

  15. #11014
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    On a weekday afternoon, I enjoyed an hour with Ewa (rhymes with a grandparent nickname: Mee Maw or Pee Paw). 200 which included the house fee. Nice, slow massage with, oddly, not very much teasing. But on the flip, the pace increased quickly and we finished with CFS. I enjoy experiences with new and different places, I might prioritize a new place when I go out again; however, Lily Massage will remain on my short list. Its location is in the 13300 block of Lake City Way Northeast.
    Sounds almost identical to my experience there, except after paying for the hour I was out in 30 minutes. Did you get the full hour?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape