Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 37358
-
06-08-23 10:23 #28448Senior Member

Posts: 293Livonia
Saw the ad in the link with this address 169XX Farmington Rd, has anyone been there?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3299653
-
06-08-23 08:58 #28447Senior Member

Posts: 121Polish Princess. Catherine
I'll take your advice, but I am curious as to why the hard pass.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
What about Gabrielle?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3098322
-
06-08-23 08:27 #28446Regular Member

Posts: 2Lisa contact info
Can someone please share contact info for Lisa? I saw Bonita and had a great time and now I would like to try Lisa. Maybe Jazz as well. Pm is fine. Thank you!
-
06-08-23 07:45 #28445Senior Member

Posts: 212Indeed
Yes this is the goblin.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 06:50 #28444Senior Member

Posts: 479Polish Princes
Hard pass!
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 05:13 #28443Senior Member

Posts: 75Lisa
How can I get ahold of Lisa.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 23:39 #28442Senior Member

Posts: 556Isn't she the infamous Polish Goblin?
Originally Posted by HungMi8
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 21:23 #28441Senior Member

Posts: 975One of the ladies is a "Colon Therapist" if anyone is looking for a new kink.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 21:05 #28440Senior Member

Posts: 416Actually it doesn't work that way anymore. Ebony can shut down the operation with one phone call and get immunity to boot. Truth is, there was no bust. Perhaps just a misunderstanding of words by a monger.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 20:58 #28439Senior Member

Posts: 193Lisa
Got my appointment next week for Lisa. So happy. She's been tough to book. Busy busy. So nice. Sexy white woman. Great body with an even better personality. 180 $ for hr but in my opinion. Worth it. Secure private location and nice relaxing massage. Leave satisfied.
-
06-07-23 17:44 #28438Senior Member

Posts: 121Catherine
Has anybody met Catherine?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2902005#profile_start.
-
06-07-23 14:12 #28437Senior Member

Posts: 287If she is still working there, she won't be for much longer!!
Because it's been know that Tiffany monitors this site, & she sure won't be very happy if Ebony did offer such information, that's if she really did, and if so, goodbye Ebony??
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 14:00 #28436Senior Member

Posts: 929"Busted" sometimes means the boss found out, not necessarily the popo. As in " I was taking an hour and a half for lunch and got busted. " Or " I forgot to change the seeman covered sheet and got busted, by Tiff".
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 12:35 #28435Senior Member

Posts: 388So Ebony told you Saigon girls were busted?
Huh? So Ebony, who works there, told you two girls were busted at the shop? That makes no sense. Is Ebony still working there?
Originally Posted by FreezingDusk
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 08:53 #28434Senior Member

Posts: 133Milk Massage Orlando
A few people have written about how great Milk Massage is. I was in Orlando yesterday and decided to give it a try. The business was closed with no sign explaining why. So I checked the Orlando section and learned that there was a big bust on Sunday. Too bad. But I am glad they didn't bust yesterday with me inside.










Reply With Quote





