rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20569

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5  [View Original Post]
    Smelly Katt. Hygiene issues and the game are getting the best of this one. That's not exactly news here, but she's been overused and under washed. Too many bruises, no repeat.

    Doggy is a mistake and only makes things worse. Incall is a SS trap house near Basilica with people in and out the front and alley. Not worth the risk.
    Agreed, have been seeing her off and on for a bit and hygiene is spotty, but overall entertaining, she can get pushy but I ignore and pound away! I go back because she's relatively easy to get a hold of and easy on the wallet. Has nice fun-bags and a good cushioned dumper! Moves a lot but for the most part ok.

  2. #20568
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased  [View Original Post]
    What's available is very low end and very high end. The in-between is lacking.

    I have a UTR and a couple providers I see for VERY reasonable prices. Pre Covid ranges.

    There's also Sammilove who, even though she's raised her prices, is a very good provider in the middle range (2023 middle range).

    Everything else you see on Eros or Tryst is "high end" but very overpriced.
    The cost is not the issue, although there is a lot of GPS. The problem is the rampant refusal to even respond. These women can whine all they want about not getting seen, but all they do is ignore calls and waste peoples' time. There's better things to do in Mil-town than trying to make contact with any of these women.

  3. #20567
    Quote Originally Posted by DBadger  [View Original Post]
    I am quite disappointed in what Milwaukee has become. Nothing but crickets from every provider I contacted.

    -D.
    I just moved here from an area where it was quite easy to set things up, but after a month, I get nothing but crickets too from anyone. Nobody will follow through, glad its not just me.

  4. #20566

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DBadger  [View Original Post]
    I am quite disappointed in what Milwaukee has become. Nothing but crickets from every provider I contacted.

    -D.
    What's available is very low end and very high end. The in-between is lacking.

    I have a UTR and a couple providers I see for VERY reasonable prices. Pre Covid ranges.

    There's also Sammilove who, even though she's raised her prices, is a very good provider in the middle range (2023 middle range).

    Everything else you see on Eros or Tryst is "high end" but very overpriced.

  5. #20565

    Milwaukee's downward spiral

    I am quite disappointed in what Milwaukee has become. Nothing but crickets from every provider I contacted.

    -D.

  6. #20564

    We miss Macie as well

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/167566167853

    Saw her today at south side motel 7. Everything covered. Nice lady. Baby damage. Pocket friendly and no drama. Needed a quick nut, with no bull shit.

    Might repeat in a pin. This everything covered bull shit is killing me. But she won't rob you either. LOL. She has been reviewed here before. So a safe bet.

    My god! Do I miss Shelby and young Kendal.
    Spot on review of Ari. A bit mechanical, I may add but overall safe. Yes. We miss those ladies and Macie.

  7. #20563

    Ari

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/167566167853

    Saw her today at south side motel 7. Everything covered. Nice lady. Baby damage. Pocket friendly and no drama. Needed a quick nut, with no bull shit.

    Might repeat in a pin. This everything covered bull shit is killing me. But she won't rob you either. LOL. She has been reviewed here before. So a safe bet.

    My god! Do I miss Shelby and young Kendal.

  8. #20562

    Anyone seen her?

    Been craving a thicker bbw and am looking for reports on her anyone got any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...903/4148676939

  9. #20561

    More like $300

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresOslo  [View Original Post]
    No, the person running it will.

    $280 an hour!
    Upon request, we are happy to provide a never-before-used vaginal insert for an additional $20.

  10. #20560
    No, the person running it will.

    $280 an hour!

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Well. Look what I found. I bet she won't rob you.

    dolldarlings.com

  11. #20559
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Well. Look what I found. I bet she won't rob you.

    dolldarlings.com
    Imagine that, definitely have to tell Rayna about this.

  12. #20558
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    CBJ is not GFE. Never was, never ever ever ever ever will be.
    I second that.

  13. #20557

    Hoo Boy

    Well. Look what I found. I bet she won't rob you.

    dolldarlings.com

  14. #20556

    Katt

    Smelly Katt. Hygiene issues and the game are getting the best of this one. That's not exactly news here, but she's been overused and under washed. Too many bruises, no repeat.

    Doggy is a mistake and only makes things worse. Incall is a SS trap house near Basilica with people in and out the front and alley. Not worth the risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230606-213629_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #20555

    No way!

    Quote Originally Posted by WisDude  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...y/134349864969

    I was curious, so I decided to reach out to her via text. She was at a southside hotel. I said I could be there in 45 minutes, so she said come over to. When I arrived a bit early, she was ready for me. She had candles lit in her room. We started off with a bit of chit-chat than got down to business. She started off by kissing my chest, then working her way down. Then she fondled me and was stroking me. Been a while since I had a GFE experience with a provider. She won't do BBBJ, so she put a cover on and did CBJ. TBH, I didn't mind because she was so good at everything else I was already turned on. We did mish, with some light kissing. I was able to finish in my condom. At my age, that's pretty good. I will definately repeat.

    WisDude gives Sasha a "dick's up"!
    CBJ is not GFE. Never was, never ever ever ever ever will be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape