Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 387 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5802
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4782

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDad  [View Original Post]
    How was Ivy?
    She's gone now but she was lackluster. Tons of baby damage but still slim. No dfk no lfk, no doggy no full penetration. Regret booking the hour. I was supposed to fuck Ivy then Mayumi back to back but Mayumi pushed the hour on me and passed up the money in exchange for a small cut from Ivy's second pop. Don't know if she's starting to back off being a cum dumpster in exchange for just Mamasan duties or she just didn't want to Fuck that day. I figured she was not going to perform well since she hesitated going in after I was done with Ivy and just recommended I creampie Ivy twice instead. Going to reach out tomorrow to see about her new friend.

  2. #4781
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Looks good. She's currently advertising on PD in TX but with a NO list a mile long including No BBBJ or kissing! I'll keep my eye on her ads tho and see if returns to CA.
    What Ace doesn't tell you is he gets BBFS with girls like that because he usually offers 400-600.

    I'm not paying that much for that when it can be had in many places for something that's reasonable.

  3. #4780
    Are you even real, or are you larping as an emotion-less, in-your-eyes badass, trying to catch feelings of envy from other mongers from your hyperbolic posts? The only ones who probably think of you in any positive light are newbs, the rest of us think you're a joke. We each approach our engagements differently, and the brain can act as a powerful aphrodisiac. To think your approach is the ideal approach is shortsighted & comical.

    Some of my most memorable encounters were unexpected multi hr events that were allowed due to the personable approach to a mutually beneficial good company, and if there wasn't a high volume line of mongers waiting for their turn. Benny Franklins and Positive Interaction make for a hella of a 1,2 punch to an excellent, memorable encounter.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love hearing stories of tricks falling in love with their pros, and the reciprocity they think these girls have towards them. It warms my heart and gives me that cozy fuzzy sensation. The feels are too much to bear LMAO.

    Get real. Unless your names are B. Franklin, Ulysses Grant, and in rare cases, A. Jackson, these girls ain't got the Feels for you. These are the only "men" they care about, aside from their baby daddies of course who are either in prison, or in the process of being incarcerated.

    By the time girls like LilAsianMye, Selena, TorreySkye, and Lexiee hit the meat market, they have been doing it for a long ass time. It's all about getting the bag. The Feels that you are feeling are towards Dead Presidents LOL.

  4. #4779
    How do I get in contact with her? Is there a website.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Originally I saw Mayumi $100 to $120. She was pissed the motel prostitutes got $180. That was a few years ago. Now Mayumi & Ivy each get $160 for an internal discharge.

  5. #4778

    Mayumi's friend Ivy

    Has anyone seen Ivy yet?

  6. #4777
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #4776
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Oh I love hearing stories of tricks falling in love with their pros, and the reciprocity they think these girls have towards them. It warms my heart and gives me that cozy fuzzy sensation. The feels are too much to bear LMAO.

    Get real. Unless your names are B. Franklin, Ulysses Grant, and in rare cases, A. Jackson, these girls ain't got the Feels for you. These are the only "men" they care about, aside from their baby daddies of course who are either in prison, or in the process of being incarcerated.

    By the time girls like LilAsianMye, Selena, TorreySkye, and Lexiee hit the meat market, they have been doing it for a long ass time. It's all about getting the bag. The Feels that you are feeling are towards Dead Presidents LOL.
    You can laugh all you want while you brag about secretly recording girls for 500. What you don't know is some of them go home after with a man that offers them the modicum of respect. I think those of us in this hobby know that you have two options. You can get a hate boner for other men e. G. "baby daddies", or you could have a better and more meaningful experience by seeing someone that you connect with. If you just want to take a bunch of pictures so you can get validation online, go ahead and do your thing. No complaints here! But I'd rather hang out with a friend and have some sex sometimes.

  8. #4775

    Tricks and WGs developing the Feels

    Oh I love hearing stories of tricks falling in love with their pros, and the reciprocity they think these girls have towards them. It warms my heart and gives me that cozy fuzzy sensation. The feels are too much to bear LMAO.

    Get real. Unless your names are B. Franklin, Ulysses Grant, and in rare cases, A. Jackson, these girls ain't got the Feels for you. These are the only "men" they care about, aside from their baby daddies of course who are either in prison, or in the process of being incarcerated.

    By the time girls like LilAsianMye, Selena, TorreySkye, and Lexiee hit the meat market, they have been doing it for a long ass time. It's all about getting the bag. The Feels that you are feeling are towards Dead Presidents LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lilasianmye 18yo hoe (1).jpg‎   Petite Filipina 18yo pro cocksucker  (3).jpg‎   Petite Filipina 18yo pro cocksucker  (1).jpg‎   AsiaMye teeny tiddy.jpg‎   AsiaMye 18yo pro (1).jpg‎  

    18yo hoe Selena  (6).jpg‎   Lexiee and BF Jackson.jpg‎   TorreySkye and her fav guys.jpg‎  

  9. #4774
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Already got my ticket booked for tomorrow with her new friend. A few days ago she said the girls name was Ivy. Not sure how I feel about her girls staying longer. Kind of like filling up a different pussy every 10 days or so but these extended visits certainly save me money. I'll probably take Mayumi for a spin as well since you can pound her into the floor and she'll take it like a champ.
    How was Ivy?

  10. #4773

    Mayumi

    Originally I saw Mayumi $100 to $120. She was pissed the motel prostitutes got $180. That was a few years ago. Now Mayumi & Ivy each get $160 for an internal discharge.

  11. #4772
    Actually, I don't think it's that difficult. You can tell yourself anything you want, but as long as you see a provider just for business, you don't truly know her no matter how good it gets. Your relationship is compartmentalized. Next time, offer to take her out to lunch, your treat, when she asks to be your girlfriend. Or if you think spending time with a provider is a waste of time if you're not fucking, then she probably subconsciously knows that's what you think about her. Providers are people too. If the only time you "connect" is over sex, then don't be surprised when they have other needs.

  12. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Mayumi had a girl named Cathy that was around for a hot second and then showed up as "mature Lili" on FAC for a few days and then gone. The current friend "Ivy" looks like a past FAC girl, but I cannot put a name to the face. My guess is that Mayumi cannot compete with the volume of men that FAC and VIP can deliver for these girls that want to earn so they leave her as soon as they get hooked up one or both these outfits.

    Also, Mayumi is Chinese or Taiwanese and not Japanese and in her 60's along with her friends. She was a fun cum dump option until she raised her rates.
    Yes I agree. She does look familiar. Based on my experience with FAC, I would say 95% of them go through motions and Ivy may be one of them too.

    She is Taiwanese but she does speak Japanese which I heard her speaking with the girl that she booted.

  13. #4770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Mayumi / FAC

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDad  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you guys are aware, but it seems like she's getting her "friends" from FAC on HX. I don't know how many of you guys have used FAC but you can see that Mayumi's past friends are now listed on FAC. Ivy sure looks nice and hopefully she can deliver too, but I have my doubts. The only good experience I've had was Apple (the one with dyed hair dark skin and a nice ass on an asian girl she was little young too. I mean maybe late 30's) also another one that Mayumi kicked out because they did not get along) all the other ones pretty much sucked. I kind of sense that Taiwanese girls are little bit robotic imo.
    Mayumi had a girl named Cathy that was around for a hot second and then showed up as "mature Lili" on FAC for a few days and then gone. The current friend "Ivy" looks like a past FAC girl, but I cannot put a name to the face. My guess is that Mayumi cannot compete with the volume of men that FAC and VIP can deliver for these girls that want to earn so they leave her as soon as they get hooked up one or both these outfits.

    Also, Mayumi is Chinese or Taiwanese and not Japanese and in her 60's along with her friends. She was a fun cum dump option until she raised her rates.

  14. #4769

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Holy doppelganger Batman!

    Kiti trying to decide which one you Siamese twins admirers cough*stalker*cough is more annoying. Her blogs complaining about you two dudes in her private club are both hilarious and disturbing.

    This is what happens when tricks inject and force themselves into the personal lives of these young sexy spinner girls trying to be her Capn Save My Hoe. Dudes looking for their everlasting soulmate in all the wrong places like Hx.

    Me? I get in. Creampie and throat pie my 2 favorite holes. Get out. Rinse penis. Repeat. Addicted to pussy, but allergic to drama. My time is better spent motorboating them huge natural D-cup titties on a 95 lb 19 yo bbfscip girl LOL. Speaking of which, here are some recent pics from another hot creampie date. My favorite part was when she was sucking daddy's angry cock while going wee-wee in the toilet LOL. That's right baby girl, just keep sucking, then daddy will wipe your pussy ok?
    You sure are a weirdo. Holy doppelgnger. LOL. Are we. Supposed to be impressed with them pics? You brag like she's exclusive and act like your shit don't stink.

  15. #4768

    Had that suspicion

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDad  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you guys are aware, but it seems like she's getting her "friends" from FAC on HX. I don't know how many of you guys have used FAC but you can see that Mayumi's past friends are now listed on FAC. Ivy sure looks nice and hopefully she can deliver too, but I have my doubts. The only good experience I've had was Apple (the one with dyed hair dark skin and a nice ass on an asian girl she was little young too. I mean maybe late 30's) also another one that Mayumi kicked out because they did not get along) all the other ones pretty much sucked. I kind of sense that Taiwanese girls are little bit robotic imo.
    Seems like donations are pretty much the same as FAC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape