Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 980 1480 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    XO Companions aka XOC no more

    XOC https://www.xoc.ch/ was just shut down. That leaves a big hole in the non Latin agencies in the area.

  2. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesChase407  [View Original Post]
    I saw Asian Jenny's post up earlier. I used to see her a bunch a few years back but I haven't seen her since. She's definitely one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Anybody link up with her lately??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/138519164
    It's fake, number isn't valid. Here is Jenny's real ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/realjennyling

    Also, I don't think she comes to Baltimore like that anymore.

  3. #17354

    Curious about her

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/138857139

    Has anyone seen her already here? I'm curious whether or not to do it.

  4. #17353

    Towson Latina ads. Comfort inn

    Was on list crawler today, saw two different ads for Latina women. Asked for rates and told 15 min,100. Half 150 and hour 250. Anyone ever hook up at the comfort with any latinas? Would maybe consider doing hh for 150 if these chicks are legit. Have never made the hotel rounds on loch raven blvd. Any input on action at the comfort please hit me up.

  5. #17352

    Verified means nothing

    PD has a much stricter verification process and scammers still get through. These sites rely on the providers for money not us.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaJubilation  [View Original Post]
    I was basically having the same thoughts about this provider, that it looks too good. But it does say she's verified. Which is legit, right. ?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/2959567

  6. #17351

    Ridiculous!

    So what she's verified by Adultsearch.

    Her rate of $100/ H is ridiculous.

    I wouldn't be surprised if she asks for a deposit. Before meeting with you and you should know what that means- scam.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaJubilation  [View Original Post]
    I was basically having the same thoughts about this provider, that it looks too good. But it does say she's verified. Which is legit, right. ?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/2959567

  7. #17350
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Yea she was quoting me over $1. 6 for HH and that ended to the conversation for me. If she reduced in price I may give another chance.
    Looks like I caused her to alter her add somewhat.

    "This is not lets make a deal. I know ny worth and will not cheapen myself! As I have very committed clients that show reviews that will happily vouch for my worth of rate PHONE SPEAKER BROKEN PLEASE TEXT. ".

    I got several direct messages giving me grief for posting this request for help. I'm just going to stay away from these type of HELP/comments in the future. Just going to stick to my reviews and adding comments to past situations.

    Stay safe, gentlemen.

  8. #17349
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18  [View Original Post]
    This can't be real. Looks too damn good to be true. She's hot!

    Anyone recently?
    I was basically having the same thoughts about this provider, that it looks too good. But it does say she's verified. Which is legit, right. ?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...scorts/2959567

  9. #17348
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesChase407  [View Original Post]
    I saw Asian Jenny's post up earlier. I used to see her a bunch a few years back but I haven't seen her since. She's definitely one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Anybody link up with her lately??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/138519164
    I remember when she posted about that assault on her. I don't think she's ever coming back this way. I hope I'm wrong though.

  10. #17347
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    LOL. That crazy girl wants. 80 for a CBJ. Gtfoh. She needs help alright. She needs a new business model and a shrink.
    Yeah she says don't play games. She was all over the place with service and price. It brought me back to when I hit her up a year ago. Same issue. I can see why she needs help. Probably no regulars.

  11. #17346

    Bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Careful lads looks like Scam is the flavor of the month. Received this text from her recently.
    I just saw her there week before last. She was still with her girlfriend then so I don't know about the timing of this. She was real sweet, SUPER clean, and super thick. I was expecting a smoky room but it smelled nice. Anyone is capable of scamming, but to say she is really surprises me.

  12. #17345

    Gummy gone wild

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone knows Lily she's looking for some help. I've seen her a few times for the gum job. I haven't seen her in a few months, so I don't know what her living arrangement is right now. Last time she was staying at a national chain that ended with the number six.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/138550011
    Yeah I used to have a good time with her. Called her up last week and with what we used to do, it would have been over $$ for a hh! She didn't even have a room at the moment. Don't know what's going on with her.

  13. #17344
    Quote Originally Posted by AirRade  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Pics are at least a few years old (before 2020), but she's Eros-level pretty. Price range is similar.
    The last time I saw her was around 2019, she had just gotten some work done to her ass, she had a little more weight than the pics in her ads but it was definitely good weight. I do remember seeing something about her getting busted a few years back and the number in that ad is different from her original number which is raising some red flags for me. Though if it is her, she is definitely someone I'd recommend seeing.

  14. #17343
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18  [View Original Post]
    This can't be real. Looks too damn good to be true. She's hot!

    Anyone recently?
    She's real. Pics are at least a few years old (before 2020), but she's Eros-level pretty. Price range is similar.

  15. #17342
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18  [View Original Post]
    This can't be real. Looks too damn good to be true. She's hot!

    Anyone recently?
    Those are her real pictures albeit a few years old and filtered, unfortunately haven't been able to see her since her accident with being assaulted and robbed and thus resulting boycott of this area for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape