Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 8327
-
06-07-23 17:45 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 112Kelsey
I've been eyeing and thinking about her for a while. I'll admit I'm nervous because I am not sure she is clean. Has anyone had any "issues" with her?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
My current home situation requires me to be as careful as I can but damn she seems like a good time.
Rhaegar.
-
06-07-23 16:11 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 38What Happened to this one
Wondering knows what happened to this one she was a train wreck but she was fun its been about a year and a half.
-
06-07-23 13:42 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey. Needs rent $ so go see her!
Just was with Kelsey for another steamy hot bareback session. Creaming her pussy as always.
Anyway, she's really needing clients today to pay help pay her rent. So. Hopefully some more guys will see her!
I wore her out but she's ready for more, ha ha!
-
06-06-23 20:55 #6314Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Theres so many other, better, cheaper, less pimped options in Vegas.
Originally Posted by SeaGraham
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 20:43 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 339Breezy
Wondered if anyone has tried / talked to breezy, the 66 yo one. Also wondering about the younger lady in her photos on LC, if anyone has any info thanks.
-
06-05-23 18:53 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 30Harley is back
She hmu out of the blue for a cardate but it was bad timing. Here's her new number if anyone else is interested. 250 bbfscip.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/138518869
-
06-05-23 01:04 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 311I sent you a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Byron91
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 12:51 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 44Mary
She's kinda a UTR she's a freak with BBFSCIP, I been seeing her for about year and a half, originally found her on loconto back in 2020 during COVID but I kept putting it off on seeing her but if anyone want her info inbox me.
-
06-03-23 17:13 #6309Regular Member

Posts: 15Chenel foreign
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/137951884
She's cute and gets sloppy with the head.
You can get bbfscip but price has quite the jump. YMMV.
-
06-03-23 02:17 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 2085Kelsey is a perfect woman. I wish I could be with her every second of every day.
Originally Posted by RevPerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 01:08 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 57Kelsey
She hit me up earlier this week saying she's got an apartment on LV BLVD. Now I can't get her out of my head. I'll cave this weekend.
Originally Posted by MtMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 12:52 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 265Kelsey is awesome, my go-to for a hot bbfscip time.
Originally Posted by MtMonger1
[View Original Post]
However on her ad, many of the reviews indicate she does CBJ? I find that hard to believe considering her usual refusal to use protection for anything.
Idk why she'd do CBJ, or why a reviewer would say that for no reason.
-
06-01-23 22:39 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 49Go see Kelsey. Everyone is hating but its 10/10 for me. Easy $100 date every time.
Originally Posted by JustARegular
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...s-vegas-470799#erotic.
-
05-31-23 17:40 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 190Krissa
Krissa's back. But she wants 400 for qv BBFS. Maybe one of you have better negotiation skills than I do.
https://archive.ph/aflTG
-
05-31-23 17:29 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 121Vegasbound
Hey all!
I will be back in Vegas this weekend for very short visit, so hoping to get some PMs on good BBFS options (UTR is nice).
GiGi not answering if anyone has updated contact info.
Either way, go Knights!
-JustaRegular.









Reply With Quote






