Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 31137
-
06-07-23 23:32 #23757Banned Member

Posts: 1512Passion 2
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/971041987256 Yeahh, I got to see Passion again got lucky caught her early didn't see any guys outside waiting. She looks like she could be expecting she look a little plump, but she open the door in a hot little piece that shows her nice tits. I got the qv for 100 so there was know time wasted chit chatting. I stripped buck naked laid on bed for some nice CBJ then on top she went for RCG and wow she can ride I'm not small and it doesn't matter to her. She rides hard getting into the session. Onto doggy I did a star studded performance pounding her she loved it. After the session she said how much she loved it. She said that was so good when you coming back. I said its not easy she just laughed. 2 times is a charm and my limit. I recommend Passion for those who like big booty and a pretty chick nice rooms. Said she from the middle east Jordan.
-
06-07-23 18:53 #23756Banned Member

Posts: 1512Not Foreign
I'm sure I meet this chick a few years ago with that chick Lexii she's not a Foreign but I could be wrong its been a few years. I can't think of her name but she did a few dates and told Lexii man to send her home this wasn't for her. They always come back.
Originally Posted by StormyStrokes
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 15:17 #23755Senior Member

Posts: 132I'm struggling with why you would wait in the parking lot for an hour?
Originally Posted by StormyStrokes
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 12:07 #23754Senior Member

Posts: 222Anna
We used to have a girl called Anna who in my opinion was the best in the area. That girl really was top notch, sloppy bbj, and would not stop until you told her to.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuru
[View Original Post]
She was tall, skinny, would host mainly in Matthews area. If any members know if she's still in the game and has her contact please PM me.
- NC.
-
06-07-23 11:56 #23753Senior Member

Posts: 222Alexxx
I used to see her pretty regularly over a year ago and I never got that lucky but also didn't push it. She's still worth it and a good time.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
Great view from behind though. Enjoy if you get to see it.
- NC.
-
06-07-23 08:12 #23752Regular Member

Posts: 18Meredith: Same issue
Unfortunately, I've had the same experience as you. I reached out to try and set something up again and even verifying who I was she went off on me stating I was someone else. Admittedly the whole thing turned me off but sad as she was a favorite whenever I was in that area.
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 21:59 #23751Senior Member

Posts: 54Jade
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/875381753808
Anybody see this girl? I saw her ad yesterday and almost creamed my pants. I love the dark girls, just inquiring on if anybody has had a good visit or if I should keep looking?
Thanks!
-
06-06-23 20:54 #23750Regular Member

Posts: 17My reports are a bit lackluster, she was an alright time. Nice body, BBBJ was not very exciting, and she was a bit mechanical. Maybe if she warmed up to you. Like I said, probably not a repeat for me, I definitely prefer Izzy for the money.
Originally Posted by Devour
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 20:51 #23749Banned Member

Posts: 1512Thanks Bro because those pix can get 700 a hour on Tryst I'm glad no aa because I would have tried to see her.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 20:16 #23748Senior Member

Posts: 126Cici
Saw her like 4-6 months ago, can't really remember. Pics are flattering, I wasn't attracted to her at all really. Face is more plain looking in person, which it doesn't look that great to begin with in the pics. Her body was flat, those are flattering angles. I don't remember the exact rate, but it was at least 200/ HH which is overpriced for how she looks and everything being covered. Never repeated.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 20:02 #23747Senior Member

Posts: 56Foreign. The Worst Service
https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3124314
Saw this one over the weekend and the service was pretty shit. She hosts at a sketchy hotel and she def got a pimp sitting outside in the parking lot. She made me sit in the parking lot for an hour to give me a room number. Finally got to her room and she is the girl in pics. The whole room smelled of pot, which was fine by me.
Handed her the money and the worst part starts. Almost no touching allowed. And she kept talking on the phone for the whole session. In the end, she tried to give me a pretty unenthusiastic CBJ. I couldn't even get hard. And also, she kept looking at the door. I was done at this point. I put my clothes on and walked out. There are tons of girls with a better menu for a cheaper price.
-
06-06-23 17:26 #23746Senior Member

Posts: 766Alexxx
Anyone know if Alexxx allows DATY or DFK?
-
06-06-23 16:57 #23745Senior Member

Posts: 175What a coincidence. I'm literally supposed to be on my way to her right now. She went silent after communicating all day.
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
I've been trying for over a year but at this point is it really worth it?
-
06-06-23 16:18 #23744Senior Member

Posts: 1129Meredith
Any of you guys seen Meredith lately? I've seen her twice before but it's been a few months ago, but when I've tried to text her lately she seems a little wacked out. Like paranoid, thinks I'm someone else out to get her or something. PM'S are welcome if you'd rather reply that way.
-
06-06-23 11:36 #23743Senior Member

Posts: 149Outcall
Hey does anyone have any good recommendations for someone that's open to outcall? Meaning you've had a dream with this person at either your own place or hotel? If so could you share the provider and some details.
Feel free to shoot me a message also.









Reply With Quote






