Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 26371
-
06-09-23 10:02 #20566Senior Member

Posts: 119The cost is not the issue, although there is a lot of GPS. The problem is the rampant refusal to even respond. These women can whine all they want about not getting seen, but all they do is ignore calls and waste peoples' time. There's better things to do in Mil-town than trying to make contact with any of these women.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-23 08:27 #20565Senior Member

Posts: 158I just moved here from an area where it was quite easy to set things up, but after a month, I get nothing but crickets too from anyone. Nobody will follow through, glad its not just me.
Originally Posted by DBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 22:39 #20564Senior Member

Posts: 88Yes
What's available is very low end and very high end. The in-between is lacking.
Originally Posted by DBadger
[View Original Post]
I have a UTR and a couple providers I see for VERY reasonable prices. Pre Covid ranges.
There's also Sammilove who, even though she's raised her prices, is a very good provider in the middle range (2023 middle range).
Everything else you see on Eros or Tryst is "high end" but very overpriced.
-
06-08-23 21:35 #20563Senior Member

Posts: 119Milwaukee's downward spiral
I am quite disappointed in what Milwaukee has become. Nothing but crickets from every provider I contacted.
-D.
-
06-08-23 06:55 #20562Senior Member

Posts: 656We miss Macie as well
Spot on review of Ari. A bit mechanical, I may add but overall safe. Yes. We miss those ladies and Macie.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 22:22 #20561Senior Member

Posts: 72Ari
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/167566167853
Saw her today at south side motel 7. Everything covered. Nice lady. Baby damage. Pocket friendly and no drama. Needed a quick nut, with no bull shit.
Might repeat in a pin. This everything covered bull shit is killing me. But she won't rob you either. LOL. She has been reviewed here before. So a safe bet.
My god! Do I miss Shelby and young Kendal.
-
06-07-23 22:14 #20560Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone seen her?
Been craving a thicker bbw and am looking for reports on her anyone got any info?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...903/4148676939
-
06-07-23 14:46 #20559Senior Member

Posts: 238More like $300
Upon request, we are happy to provide a never-before-used vaginal insert for an additional $20.
Originally Posted by WheresOslo
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 13:15 #20558Senior Member

Posts: 467No, the person running it will.
$280 an hour!
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 11:10 #20557Regular Member

Posts: 20Imagine that, definitely have to tell Rayna about this.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 10:52 #20556Senior Member

Posts: 198I second that.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 00:00 #20555Senior Member

Posts: 354Hoo Boy
Well. Look what I found. I bet she won't rob you.
dolldarlings.com
-
06-06-23 22:40 #20554Senior Member

Posts: 146Katt
Smelly Katt. Hygiene issues and the game are getting the best of this one. That's not exactly news here, but she's been overused and under washed. Too many bruises, no repeat.
Doggy is a mistake and only makes things worse. Incall is a SS trap house near Basilica with people in and out the front and alley. Not worth the risk.
-
06-06-23 21:54 #20553Senior Member

Posts: 489No way!
CBJ is not GFE. Never was, never ever ever ever ever will be.
Originally Posted by WisDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 20:00 #20552Senior Member

Posts: 98Kendall
Kendall is alive and well I visited her maybe a month ago. Still does an occasional double with her friend.
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





