Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 24548
-
06-07-23 17:42 #17348Senior Member

Posts: 60Gummy gone wild
Yeah I used to have a good time with her. Called her up last week and with what we used to do, it would have been over $$ for a hh! She didn't even have a room at the moment. Don't know what's going on with her.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 16:28 #17347Senior Member

Posts: 43The last time I saw her was around 2019, she had just gotten some work done to her ass, she had a little more weight than the pics in her ads but it was definitely good weight. I do remember seeing something about her getting busted a few years back and the number in that ad is different from her original number which is raising some red flags for me. Though if it is her, she is definitely someone I'd recommend seeing.
Originally Posted by AirRade
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 14:23 #17346Senior Member

Posts: 136She's real. Pics are at least a few years old (before 2020), but she's Eros-level pretty. Price range is similar.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 12:46 #17345Senior Member

Posts: 30Those are her real pictures albeit a few years old and filtered, unfortunately haven't been able to see her since her accident with being assaulted and robbed and thus resulting boycott of this area for a while.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 12:30 #17344Senior Member

Posts: 2270I don't know if that number in her ad is really her but you can find her websites, ads, and reviews under "Jenny ling" escort.
Originally Posted by SuperSoaker18
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 11:12 #17343Regular Member

Posts: 16Beltsville Latinas
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3473170567
Been seeing this ad for a while now, has anyone met up with them?
-
06-07-23 09:25 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 46This can't be real. Looks too damn good to be true. She's hot!
Originally Posted by JamesChase407
[View Original Post]
Anyone recently?
-
06-07-23 07:14 #17341Senior Member

Posts: 1065Asking for help
I'm not sure what to say here. She should've been able to figure out how to adjust to get mongers in the door.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 21:29 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 43Asian Jenny back in town??
I saw Asian Jenny's post up earlier. I used to see her a bunch a few years back but I haven't seen her since. She's definitely one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Anybody link up with her lately??
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/138519164
-
06-06-23 20:23 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 55Really good one
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ivate/56956122
This one is great. Really great looking girl. Pics 1 and 4 are def real. I think 3 is as well. 2 probably isn't but I'm also not sure why she would use a fake pic and then three real ones. Anyway, had an amazing time. She isn't GFE in the technical sense (no BBBJ) but she is also maybe the most non-GFE GFE that you can get. Not a clock watcher and very much a pleaser. Please treat her right because she is one of the good ones.
-
06-06-23 16:46 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 206LOL. That crazy girl wants. 80 for a CBJ. Gtfoh. She needs help alright. She needs a new business model and a shrink.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 12:30 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 541Yea she was quoting me over $1. 6 for HH and that ended to the conversation for me. If she reduced in price I may give another chance.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 10:25 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 1065Lily (gum job)
Not sure if anyone knows Lily she's looking for some help. I've seen her a few times for the gum job. I haven't seen her in a few months, so I don't know what her living arrangement is right now. Last time she was staying at a national chain that ended with the number six.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/138550011
-
06-06-23 10:06 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 32She has some older posts with a video of her fucking some dude in the ass. I don't know why she posts in that section. I guess its better for business? I don't know why she's pretending to be a full female. Maybe guys get there and decide that it doesn't matter?
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 20:28 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 1043Setup.
That seems like a setup to me to get your money and have you leave. I've seen this happen before. I have mongered many years and this is one of the incidents I fear the most. If you had persisted and tried to keep going, she could possibly get you for rape. That's two girls version of the story, compared to a man's version. The girls are betting that you will not call the cops. Actually you cannot call the cops because they would arrest you for solicition.
Originally Posted by BigHorseDW
[View Original Post]
The remedy is not easy. First, never have sex with two girls that you do not know at one time unless the girls are established and even then be careful. Explain your reservations about the situation to put them on notice, but never give up all the money, just half. If they start whining and complaining about half the money, then leave and quickly as they were going to rob you or trick you out of your money. Most reasonable girls will understand and work with you. Also say they will get a tip at the end for their understanding if all goes well. That should work for you. I believe that the averages of a two girl sessions are 90% that they will go wrong.
Short story many years ago I tried two girls. I had my pants down. They took the money and ran out of the house. When I finally got my pants up and went to the door, the girls were nowhere to be seen. I took their TV and their stereo and put them in my car. I have another story similar to your. It was two girls that tried to rip me off once and not perform once they got my money. One of the girls had taken off her rings for some reason or the other andeft them on the waist high dresser. I backed into the dresser without turning around put one arm behind me. I told them no problem, you got me this time as I walked out. I slipped the rings in my pocket, got in my car and drove off. One ring was costume jewelry, the other ring was a cheap wedding ring with a cubic zirconia. She had to explain the loss of her wedding to someone. I didn't care. Anyway be safe out there.
Propilot-Always check your six.









Reply With Quote





