Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 17729
-
06-07-23 12:54 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 170
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
Any link to an ad? Tryst? Anywhere?
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 12:20 #12358Senior Member

Posts: 202Carley
I've seen Carley several times in the past, and any of you that have had the pleasure would agree she's a stunning sexy lady, and a lot of fun. Her new number is.
314 730 2668. Give her a call. I don't think you'll be disappointed. She has a great incall in the Soulard area.
-
06-07-23 10:03 #12357Senior Member

Posts: 335Carley
Carley has been a favorite of mine for a number of years. She is definitely one of the loveliest ladies in the "hobby" and gives great service. Currently, the best number to reach her is 314 730 2XXX. If all of the number doesn't appear when I post the just PM me and I'll send it to you.
-
06-06-23 23:55 #12356Senior Member

Posts: 339Sensual Scarlett
I had the pleasure of spending some time with Scarlett today. I've now seen her several times and each time leave wishing I could see her more often. She's just so genuine in the way she converses during the massage, which is great by the way, but then the playtime after is absolutely phenomenal. I can't recommend her enough.
You can reach her via www.sensualscarlett.com or the Vixens page www.stlouisvixens.com. Rumor has it she may be doing doubles with Parker sometime soon. Since I've been with both individually, I can say with certainty that a double with them would be quite the experience.
-
06-05-23 21:15 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 103Katie
Thank you so much. I am seeing her tomorrow and I will also leave my comments after.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 12:59 #12354Regular Member

Posts: 17I've seen her before too. I agree with everything you say and place an emphasis on rush service. I will probably not repeat.
Originally Posted by StudNextDoor
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 09:34 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 139Yes she does and after a bit of instruction she did it just the way I liked it.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 00:48 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 95Any link to ad?
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 15:11 #12351Senior Member

Posts: 527619xxxx976.
Real and good to go. Definitely likes to drink.
-
06-04-23 09:07 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 52Located at a hotel in downtown.
Originally Posted by RammaDammaDo
[View Original Post]
Hhr 150, hr 250.
-
06-03-23 23:49 #12349Senior Member

Posts: 170It's in her menu in the link.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 19:01 #12348Regular Member

Posts: 20Where located and what was the damage?
Originally Posted by StudNextDoor
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 17:56 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 527Top 2 in Kansas now. Other in st charles. Old pics she's in red 908 number.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 17:28 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 103Link maybe?
Would you mind sharing a link or phone number? Maybe, you can PM me if you'd like to. Thank you.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 11:50 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen 2 gals this week all 901 area code.
All young prices for qv are.
Blonde 120.
Dark Hair 100.
And today.
Gal different number 120.
And these are young gals not the local hatt are changing 150 and up qv that are local. Been doing this for 5 plus years.











Reply With Quote





