Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 18347
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11882
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    VIP at the club, any customer at the club can get it. All I said is she used to be in the bowl and can attest to her attitude, pussy, and sex energy. Rest is up to you. I share no phone numbers, and she's very charming and confident, so she won't reply anyway to strangers. You can go find her at the club and buy her a drink, if things go well you will get an amazing lay, she doesn't require condoms.
    What club and what's her stage name?

    Do you have any pics you can share to see if she is my type?

  2. #11881
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the K street club before COVID. VIP's are extremely expensive, I think 600 or 800 an hour upstairs, with no privacy due to lack of fully closed curtains and presence of cameras, or at least that's what the dancers told me.

    Did you actually have sex with this girl in the club VIP, or is she just telling you she does this? It seems fishy given that DC strip clubs are notorious for no extras.
    I don't go to clubs, and I longer detail activities with SB openly due to information leak. She's not sugaring and she's not going to fuck any club client anyway, so forget I even said this.

  3. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have made contact with an insanely hot girl that truly believes her pussy squirts gold. Check out the attached screenshot. Sure she is hot, but damn. What are these women thinking? Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-1f3866c8de69.
    Last month that ask (word for word) was $1 k.

    No tits, big ass, bleach blond Iranian, and lives in Manassas. Even at inflated DC rates she's not worth $500, let alone $2 k. Spend some time in her IG and you won't be quite as impressed.

    https://instagram.com/fx_xo27?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

  4. #11879
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I don't catch your drift. And, while I might, I typically don't, because that isn't the vibe I have w / SBs. A different experience is to be had if you treat them w / respect, not like hoes.

    And, I am active on this thread because of a trip this week. You won't hear from me here after I leave DC.
    Ignore him dude.

  5. #11878

    Small town girls

    Got a few of you guys PM'ing me for more details on my most recent posts, so here is what it is. My experiences this past week are real. Super real. The last half Asian $300 supermodel doctor chic was not in DC. I was still in the small town on Saturday when I had her over. The actual details for the girls in question are private for now because its just TOO much work to get these kind of amazing results. I will share details when I am 101% done with the girl (s) in question but until then just informational and motivational posts form me).

  6. #11877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    VIP at the club, any customer at the club can get it. All I said is she used to be in the bowl and can attest to her attitude, pussy, and sex energy. Rest is up to you. I share no phone numbers, and she's very charming and confident, so she won't reply anyway to strangers. You can go find her at the club and buy her a drink, if things go well you will get an amazing lay, she doesn't require condoms.
    I've been to the K street club before COVID. VIP's are extremely expensive, I think 600 or 800 an hour upstairs, with no privacy due to lack of fully closed curtains and presence of cameras, or at least that's what the dancers told me.

    Did you actually have sex with this girl in the club VIP, or is she just telling you she does this? It seems fishy given that DC strip clubs are notorious for no extras.

  7. #11876
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #11875
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Post pics of said desirable girl. Guaranteed she's busted.
    I don't catch your drift. And, while I might, I typically don't, because that isn't the vibe I have w / SBs. A different experience is to be had if you treat them w / respect, not like hoes.

    And, I am active on this thread because of a trip this week. You won't hear from me here after I leave DC.

  9. #11874

    The Bowl

    I've enjoyed reading the posts here over the last day or two. To me, having dabbled in the Bowl for the last 18 months or so, a couple things are clear:

    1. The Bowl is what you make of it, and.

    2. There's a Bowl for every guy on here.

    The fact that an older, fat, married, retired, prosperous fuck like me can stick 20 pussies in the Bowl in 18 months is mind boggling. If I can get it, all of you guys can get it. You just have to pick what you think is good value for the money. I have absolutely no complaints!

    FarFarAway. Glad to see you frequent the NoVA Board! I recently went back and re-read posts on the Richmond board from a decade ago. Much of the advice you and the other SB mongers offered back then is still valid. Would love to know what happened to Hernando, Revvo, Golfcart and SubCmdr. . .

  10. #11873
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    You guys are super complaining about your SBs there. So I will be there in a week, I have several I have been chatting up to lay the groundwork. I have many more I could be talking to but I won't be there that long. I am pretty much set w / an early 30's gal (not a problem for me, I am 60's), super slender and sexy, has sent nudes. Just wants to have a nice meal and head back to my room for the night for 500. I haven't picked among the 20-somethings I have also been chatting up for the other night.
    Post pics of said desirable girl. Guaranteed she's busted.

  11. #11872
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have made contact with an insanely hot girl that truly believes her pussy squirts gold. Check out the attached screenshot. Sure she is hot, but damn. What are these women thinking? Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-1f3866c8de69.
    She's not hot. Go check her Insta. She's a 300 slore.

  12. #11871

    Not annoyed but not helpful either

    You got to share the joy, otherwise these posts are not worth anything, every once is a while throw one back in with a link and an assurance on quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    OMG.

    Just after I posted my last post I had probably the best experience ever. Tbh I did not think I'd be able to keep my dick up because I've been fucking non stop all week and I'm almost 50, don't do viagra either.

    So anyway 21 year old SUPER HOT like 11/10 model material girl. Half asian, half white, 5'9, slender, natural body, tits with nipples that pop out when licked on, beautiful almost virginal pussy. SUPER SMART GIRL confident, mature, wise beyond her years, finishing up her bachelors and preparing for MCAT. Heading to EU for 3 week vacation. She comes to my room and we just hit it off and talk about family, life, travels, completely vibing chilling and I see her eyes glazing over so I lean in for a kiss and off we go the most amazing couple rounds of fucking ever. Condom yes for fucking but everything else was amazing including fingers in ass while my dick was inside her pussy and she basically exploded cum all over the bed.

    $300 for 3 hours of fucking and she gives me a dozen kisses as she is leaving. Yes you read that right, $300. I felt bad but I'm a bastard.

    My old and overworked dick performed and unloaded twice deep into her mouth. Not a drop left. I amazed myself but I think its because chemistry was off the charts and she was so hot so so fucking hot smart chill cool the kind of girl that would be any guys dream girl.

    Sorry. Can I be any more annoying for you guys? Tom ford model has competition for the most annoying bastard on USASG forums.

  13. #11870

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    What are VIP services LOL? She's not in the bowl, but offers services, meaning she's an escort now? I don't really care if the price is good, attitude is upbeat, pussy is tight, and condoms aren't required. Were you wanting people to DM you for her info?
    VIP at the club, any customer at the club can get it. All I said is she used to be in the bowl and can attest to her attitude, pussy, and sex energy. Rest is up to you. I share no phone numbers, and she's very charming and confident, so she won't reply anyway to strangers. You can go find her at the club and buy her a drink, if things go well you will get an amazing lay, she doesn't require condoms.

  14. #11869
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have made contact with an insanely hot girl that truly believes her pussy squirts gold. Check out the attached screenshot. Sure she is hot, but damn. What are these women thinking? Here is her link: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-1f3866c8de69.
    So many things wrong here. So that sort of language can definitely get you banned. Offering sex for $ is a violation of the TOS of the site, and sadly, you are as likely as her to get banned. And it is super super hard to get back on if that happens. You need nearly everything new, including computer or phone.

    So I would tell her that what she is proposing sounds like a TOS violation, tell her you are therefore not interested, and block her. Do not report her. I reported someone just asking me to pay her to see her private photos, and I got suspended (not banned. Like a warning from a cop). I got back on by promising I would not do it again and watching a short video.

  15. #11868
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    ... A majority of people on this forum either can't afford top shelf, or they don't think spending a lot on pussy is worth it and would rather bang an average girl for below average prices.

    That's why some people complain, while others talk about how awesome everything is and how they have more pussy than they can shake their dicks at.
    It's all relative.

    What is top dollar to someone is chump change to another.

    So don't think anyone gets to put a marker on that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape