Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 18566
-
06-06-23 23:13 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 1825Did she.
Did see also work out on apartment not far from Towne St and Vine?
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
A large, full figure woman who did more than massage?
-
06-06-23 15:15 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 460Sunny vs. Mae
Pearish, from what I understand, this "Sunny" place is new, and different from "Mae. " Mae is supposedly reopening soon, but it's a different location. Anyone please feel free to correct me if I've misspoken on that.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 15:06 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 760Sunnier in Philadelphia for now at least
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
Never got to Mae before its doors closed. But did searching the other day based on this quoted discussion and found a placed called Sunny Spa. Says it's opened recently and on the east side / off 125. Didn't see HE spelled out in the ads, but they do use hot lips and heart emojis. And they forgot to remove the last line about being an agency serving many cities blah blah they use for the hotels. LOL.
Originally Posted by LvTheLightsOn
[View Original Post]
Called ahead reserved time and appt was honored, even called me to make sure I was still coming. She sounded young and hotter on the phone, and was still relatively younger in person compared to the ones that usually work around here. Short, short hair, plain in the face. Seemed to be fit body-wise wearing black pants and top. Somebody tried to come in a few minutes after I got in the room and she asked them to come back later but I did hear what sounded like another female during the visit.
She put on a mask when she came into the room. The background music would skip off at random points, more than the kind of skipping or changes some of them use to track how much time is left or what to do next. Found it mildly annoying along with her phone being on vibrate on the table occasionally going off.
Seems to know what she's doing in terms of legit massage for you degenerates that come on here looking for that. Covers you completely for a few minutes with the towel initially. Then drapes it down and off to the side enough to give you some anticipation and for her to easily tease. And that was the problem, she would approach and rub on my ass and inner thighs but no outright teasing or even inappropriate brushes. I did rub on her leg up to her mid-thigh and she didn't back off, just gradually moved out of reach. I suspect if this is Mae 2. 0 new customers are going to need some additional visits while old customers will get the same treatment with a hush sign.
Personally I'm not getting enough of a freak or sexual vibe or even personality to tempt me into repeating.
-
06-06-23 13:45 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 372More AMP adventures.
Went to Goose again and got "Nonnie" again. She was wearing the same spandex pants with silver striping as before, but her attitude was colder this time. It was still a decent massage and ending, but not nearly as much teasing and flirting as before. She was still friendly, but not like before.
Also went to the joint on Lighthouse. Ended up with Anna (or Annie, it was hard for me to hear her). Something interesting though, I had to use the restroom because. Old man prostate. I was reluctantly led to the back where the restroom was and lo and behold, up on the wall was a screen for monitoring 12 different zones in the shop. Didn't bother me, but whenever I see a monitor, I play the game of "find the camera" out of habit. Anyway, she led me to the room and I told her 30 minutes would be enough. She started with a decent hard pressure massage and I decided to try tp do some exploring. Damned spanx. She giggled a bit but was all about business. Went to the flip (spotted where the camera was hiding) and she proceeded with the ending maker, completely ignoring the front massage. I think she was trying to either make my johnson longer or remove it all together. I finished, she cleaned me up and I tipped her. She gave me a hug and said to come back soon.
-
06-06-23 13:09 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 198Best Non HE in town
IMO Sunny at D&C in West Chester gives one the best massages you will find and can accommodate all pressures types. She is awesome!
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 21:43 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 1165Katie
There was one that advertised on USA. Hosted in a chiropractor office in Milford.
Originally Posted by Tnt368
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 17:42 #13715Senior Member

Posts: 250I went last week (called ahead and asked for Mia. Who was apparently in Chicago). Anna was on the phone and asked me if I still was coming. As I've had good experiences with Anna, I said yes. When I got there, Anna gave me a hug and a kiss then put me in a room. The new girl came and said Anna was not available. She said her name was "Ee-May. " I assume she meant Amy. That must have been who you had. Massage was good, some teasing and standard finish on the flip but that was it. I hinted for more but it didn't appear to be on her menu at that time. YNMV I guess and I always get a decent massage. Maybe when Mia's back I'll try again as I have yet to experience her (just hear her noises from another room every time I go.
Lv.
Originally Posted by Elastic
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 17:17 #13714Senior Member

Posts: 88Is this the Katie was up around mason?
Originally Posted by Tnt368
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 17:16 #13713Senior Member

Posts: 88Watching as well!!
Originally Posted by LvTheLightsOn
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 16:23 #13712Senior Member

Posts: 61Katie
If anyone has any info on what happened to Katie or where she went please share. Or send me a private message.
If you know, you know.
Thank you!
-
06-05-23 15:32 #13711Senior Member

Posts: 41Non HE Quality massage
Either D&C massage in West Chester or Risen Day Spa in Montgomery.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 14:40 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 196Best quality
What's your favorite spot for just a relaxing quality massage. The HE isn't necessarily important this vist. Just want a sensual rub down.
-
06-05-23 13:32 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 168Cox Rd
Gave it a try since I was in the area and feeling sore. No wait, but about half way thru every monger within 10 miles showed up. I guess the lack of HEs during massage doesn't discourage the He's with money to burn to try.
Good massage and nothing more, as has been reported many times before.
-
06-05-23 13:26 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 168Woodridge
I had not been there in a few months. C / D was unavailable, so I chose AB. No waiting. Uninspired, but adequate.
-
06-05-23 13:06 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 760Sakura
Been a while since I've been by and first time since Mimi leveled up her tits. Nice visit as usual (when its slow) and it was low traffic throughout my time, only heard one door jingle. Won't get too specific on timing as reviews tend to have a stampede effect, but it was Mon-Thurs and after reg business day hrs.









Reply With Quote





