Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 30805
-
06-05-23 15:20 #22720Senior Member

Posts: 141Any info on Julie? Number pulls up several ads with same pics dating back to last fall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/680360806226
-
06-05-23 14:13 #22719Senior Member

Posts: 1710Total runaround
I don't think anyone has ever reviewed this one, but I went to see her and what a mess. She is very responsive at first, but then went silent as I was navigating to her place. I was about to give up when I called and she picked up. She acted like she had no idea we had a session planned, and then she 'remembers'. Very flighty at this point. Then she says she needs 5 minutes to walk her dog and park across the street. So due to her unresponsiveness and now the dog thing, I'm already 15 minutes behind she never gets back to me. Finally I reach her and she says she's not ready, hasn't made a video call with me, blah blah blah. I walked across the street and I see her in behind her building jumping up and down stationary in her back yard. Ohhkaaaay. So now I figure she's just insane.
A bit m ore of this weird back and forth over text and I told her I was through with her games. Very fucked up and very strange. Too bad because some of her pics look okay.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...w/091412614074
-
06-05-23 14:09 #22718Senior Member

Posts: 1710Damn. Glad I missed that situation.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 12:11 #22717Senior Member

Posts: 173Smelly Kitten
Saw her once when she was "Friday" and pussy was smell bad asf frfr tbh.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 07:23 #22716Senior Member

Posts: 246Nc MILF
So I got in contact with this provider yesterday evening and I'll be seeing her Thursday afternoon I will take a chance since 2 mongers gave me decent feedback so I'll give her a try.
-
06-05-23 06:05 #22715Regular Member

Posts: 18Prefer to keep details in my head. Had a fantastic time with her.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
500/ hr.
-
06-04-23 22:39 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 88Victoria (Brazil)
Any details here? Rates? Services? Etc.
Originally Posted by AdamCake
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-04-23 22:33 #22713Regular Member

Posts: 23Whats the damage?
Originally Posted by AdamCake
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 22:09 #22712Regular Member

Posts: 18Victoria from Brazil
Have been trying to find someone more natural. I saw Victoria ad. Her ad does not do her justice. She is a stunning lady. Great person as well to talk to. Treat her kindly and with respect.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370
-
06-04-23 19:04 #22711Senior Member

Posts: 140I was supposed to see her this afternoon to take photos of her as I am a photographer for a living. She asked me to meet her at the hotel at checkin which was 4. At 5 she was finally on the way and arrived at 5:30. She took her stuff to her room and went to park the car. At 6:20 with no more communication I left. Two hours of my time wasted.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 16:39 #22710Regular Member

Posts: 22I certainly agree
After years of being out of the game, I decided to give that damn LadyG a try. While this old guy can't do what he once did, LadyG certainly provided a memorable experience. Setup was easy, location was fine, she was engaging and that mouth was the eighth wonder of the world.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 14:17 #22709Senior Member

Posts: 1651Reply
Makes sense, 10 years older and worn by the porn industry with a rate over double what it used to be. Count me in!
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 14:00 #22708Senior Member

Posts: 563Rates?
What was the Damage?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 08:19 #22707Senior Member

Posts: 458Theladyg
I will add my wholehearted endorsement for Lady G.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
The ultimate sexy spinner that is definitely a giver.
-
06-04-23 06:31 #22706Senior Member

Posts: 243A true gem
First post. Excited to be here. I have been a lurker for a while but have definitely visited a few of the girls based on recommendations from here. I want to give back, so I will post some of my recent adventures shortly.
I recognize the girl in the photo and visited with her before several times (5-6 x) in the past 8 months or so. She was incredibly reliable and good at what she does. Still my ATF in the area. She went silent / MIA for months though or wouldn't respond for days after I reached out. When she finally came back on the scene, she was Outcall only. Which doesn't work with my schedule. She went by the name Cali back then though.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
If it's really her. I'm interested in the contact info. But could only see her when she does incalls again.










Reply With Quote






