Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19562

    Destiny

    Haha. Thanks for the character sketch there. Much appreciated. I knew bits and pieces of this and never had any desire to see the quickie legend. AMP on steroids LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    She was kind of a legend here a few years back (5+). Love her or hate her. I hated her. (Smokes right before BBBJ is a huge turnoff), and boots you out in 15 whether you came or not.

  2. #19561
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?
    She was kind of a legend here a few years back (5+). Love her or hate her. I hated her. (Smokes right before BBBJ is a huge turnoff), and boots you out in 15 whether you came or not.

  3. #19560

    Manic Monday FsGfe QVs!! - Anyone see her?

    Anyone see her? She posts all the time! She is large but? You never know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...s/762474973537

  4. #19559
    Quote Originally Posted by RickWashashore  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.

    Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.
    She's real, everything covered, good time, private loft.

  5. #19558
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?
    The Real Destiny is well known and reviewed, but stopped taking new clients during Covid. That is a scam using her pics.

  6. #19557

    Pretty sure that's not Destiny

    There's reports of someone using her photos and demanding a deposit. Also as far as I know Destiny was incall only, and only oral so this doesn't read at all like the actual Destiny.

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?

  7. #19556

    Chanel

    Currently in the process of speaking to this is one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...c/564756642494 Will be sure to report back if things follow through (which I am hoping they really do.) She is exactly my type. I read a couple of reports from TER, things are hopeful, but in the meantime, anyone here experience her?

  8. #19555

    Foxii

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Whoops. Had it spelled wrong for those trying to find her. Also grabbed a link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/136391126
    There's a review on another site that graphically describes a session. Some will be rushing to see her after reading. Not my cup of tea but all you Raw guys check it out.

  9. #19554

    Destiny

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...n0022/56711102

    Found on alligator and sumo brought up a search with phone number you guys reviewed her before?

  10. #19553

    Too good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    "Hot young girl" blocked me after I said something like, "If you really are the girl in the pictures, I'm definitely interested. " I'd love to be wrong, but I assume that means the pics aren't real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/873794062709
    The photo of her sitting on the bed shows up in ads all over the country with different numbers. You were lucky to be blocked!

  11. #19552

    Sandy Soccer Mom

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.

    Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.

  12. #19551

    Sandy Soccer Mom

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet this woman? Claims to have reviews on this site. Seems to good to be true. Thanks is advance for any feedback.

    Sumosear. Ch / images / webpage / sexy-MILF-seeks-generous-gentleman /56332595.

  13. #19550

    Foxxii

    Can you provide a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with her. Pretty good time, head game is on point. I'm not a huge guy but I'm not small either and much to my surprise she swallowed me down right to the balls. Delightful surprise for sure. After watching her for a while we moved to 69. She's clean shaved. With a very tasty pie. Enjoyed 69 with her for quite a while. Went to doggy for a bit which was a nice view. She did take it bare. Then back to oral as she was a pleasure to watch. I ran over on my time but she didn't want me leaving unsatisfied. Back to 69 and finally blew in her mouth. She teased me and said "got you" LOL. I would definitely repeat. She also let me grab a quick shower before hand. I asked as I had just come from work. Figure that is probably some helpful info.

  14. #19549

    Foxii

    Whoops. Had it spelled wrong for those trying to find her. Also grabbed a link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/136391126

  15. #19548

    Probably too good to be true

    "Hot young girl" blocked me after I said something like, "If you really are the girl in the pictures, I'm definitely interested. " I'd love to be wrong, but I assume that means the pics aren't real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/873794062709

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape