Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21503

    Experience?

    Anyone have any personal experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/138217111

  2. #21502

    Stg gals

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    I don't mess with stg gals anymore. Used to, but some take hrs and days just to reply. Hot garbage. But good for ones that have patience. TNA it is. Sigh.

  3. #21501
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHawkFan  [View Original Post]
    Links seem to be broken.
    I think its this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/arlin...r/658447891196

  4. #21500
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here.

    Good BBBJ and BBFS didn't ask just slipped it in after DATY. Nice taste and no smell.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...u/813459878351 "Can't wait to see you".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/911432653518 "Qv or hh cd".

    I paid for a room and stayed over 1 hr for 1. 5 additional.
    Links seem to be broken.

  5. #21499
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here.

    Good BBBJ and BBFS didn't ask just slipped it in after DATY. Nice taste and no smell.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...u/813459878351 "Can't wait to see you".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/911432653518 "Qv or hh cd".

    I paid for a room and stayed over 1 hr for 1. 5 additional.
    The link doesn't seem to work.

  6. #21498

    Nice girl overall

    She belongs here.

    Good BBBJ and BBFS didn't ask just slipped it in after DATY. Nice taste and no smell.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...u/813459878351 "Can't wait to see you".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/911432653518 "Qv or hh cd".

    I paid for a room and stayed over 1 hr for 1. 5 additional.

  7. #21497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Penelope Lovees on STG

    Personally I wouldn't touch her with a stick but here it is for those interested, openly advertising anything goes -

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/130815053863

  8. #21496

    88 emilysmith

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?511442-88emilysmith

    Slam dunk. Bbfscip. No upcharge. Bbw.

  9. #21495
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Silly since I've creampied SLB more than once in a duo. Broads and their high horses.
    She is almost fat enough for me to see.

  10. #21494

    Tacoma

    I got to spend some time in Tacoma next month and want to drop some loads. Who do y'all recommend in the Tacoma area?

  11. #21493
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet Beckyride lately? Thoughts? She looks like she has an eating disorder or something bur curious if she's just a dead fish and if she has decent smell down town. On top of her normal rates, she quoted me just one extra $ for BBFS / creampie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?264653-BeckyRide
    I'd give her a 6. 5/10. She's way too skinny for my tastes, def eating disorder skinny. She gives medium effort. Pussy tasted fine and didn't smell, though I've heard mixed reports.

  12. #21492

    Cream pie deny

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Silly since I've creampied SLB more than once in a duo. Broads and their high horses.
    Yeah I heard she did as well. Just like my experience with Shelby Creams. As always YMMV.

  13. #21491
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    She also told me that was a rude question but she'll give me a pass since I'd seen her a few times. The attitude I received after that visit was enough to put her on my DNS list. SLB was nice enough and had good head game but I think if a hobbyist asks politely and is not pushy then it's a "no harm, no foul" question. I guess not, in this case. LOL.
    Silly since I've creampied SLB more than once in a duo. Broads and their high horses.

  14. #21490
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet Beckyride lately? Thoughts? She looks like she has an eating disorder or something bur curious if she's just a dead fish and if she has decent smell down town. On top of her normal rates, she quoted me just one extra $ for BBFS / creampie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?264653-BeckyRide
    She is ok. Really hot in squating cowgirl. Not the best.

  15. #21489

    Beckyride

    Anyone meet Beckyride lately? Thoughts? She looks like she has an eating disorder or something bur curious if she's just a dead fish and if she has decent smell down town. On top of her normal rates, she quoted me just one extra $ for BBFS / creampie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?264653-BeckyRide

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape