Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12355

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does and after a bit of instruction she did it just the way I liked it.
    Thank you so much. I am seeing her tomorrow and I will also leave my comments after.

  2. #12354
    Quote Originally Posted by StudNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/137996811

    She's been on my bucket list and I finally had a chance to go see her. Very responsive and easy setup via text. The good: Accurate pics, great body, nice and tight. The bad: No GFE, limited English, and a little rushed.

    Not the greatest overall experience but not a bad lay for the price. I might try again to see if a better experience is available for repeat customers.
    I've seen her before too. I agree with everything you say and place an emphasis on rush service. I will probably not repeat.

  3. #12353
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ?

    Thank you in advance.
    Yes she does and after a bit of instruction she did it just the way I liked it.

  4. #12352
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Top 2 in Kansas now. Other in st charles. Old pics she's in red 908 number.
    Any link to ad?

  5. #12351
    619xxxx976.

    Real and good to go. Definitely likes to drink.

  6. #12350
    Quote Originally Posted by RammaDammaDo  [View Original Post]
    Where located and what was the damage?
    Located at a hotel in downtown.

    Hhr 150, hr 250.

  7. #12349
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ?

    Thank you in advance.
    It's in her menu in the link.

  8. #12348
    Quote Originally Posted by StudNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/137996811

    She's been on my bucket list and I finally had a chance to go see her. Very responsive and easy setup via text. The good: Accurate pics, great body, nice and tight. The bad: No GFE, limited English, and a little rushed.

    Not the greatest overall experience but not a bad lay for the price. I might try again to see if a better experience is available for repeat customers.
    Where located and what was the damage?

  9. #12347
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sharing a link or phone number? Maybe, you can PM me if you'd like to. Thank you.
    Top 2 in Kansas now. Other in st charles. Old pics she's in red 908 number.

  10. #12346

    Link maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    Seen 2 gals this week all 901 area code.

    All young prices for qv are.

    Blonde 120.

    Dark Hair 100.

    And today.

    Gal different number 120.

    And these are young gals not the local hatt are changing 150 and up qv that are local. Been doing this for 5 plus years.
    Would you mind sharing a link or phone number? Maybe, you can PM me if you'd like to. Thank you.

  11. #12345
    Seen 2 gals this week all 901 area code.

    All young prices for qv are.

    Blonde 120.

    Dark Hair 100.

    And today.

    Gal different number 120.

    And these are young gals not the local hatt are changing 150 and up qv that are local. Been doing this for 5 plus years.

  12. #12344

    AnAngelsTouch Cambria flakey

    I messaged Cambria on a Wednesday afternoon for a 10 am Thursday appointment. She confirmed and asked me to message the next morning and she would provide her address. I messaged her and she didn't respond until later that night. She messaged me a few times after that so I thought it was a fluke and decided to try again. We confirmed another appointment for 10 am. The morning of our appointment, I messaged her for directions and she didn't respond until 12:30 saying she just got up.

  13. #12343

    Latina Samantha

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/137996811

    She's been on my bucket list and I finally had a chance to go see her. Very responsive and easy setup via text. The good: Accurate pics, great body, nice and tight. The bad: No GFE, limited English, and a little rushed.

    Not the greatest overall experience but not a bad lay for the price. I might try again to see if a better experience is available for repeat customers.

  14. #12342

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Saw katie g to and llyod's description is spot on only difference is she is a bit bigger than some of the pictures show (due to the angle of some of the pictures). Other slight negative is the hotel she was at seemed a bit sketch when I got there, heavy smell of weed and people lounging / walking around. When I left it looked clearer so not sure if that was a one time thing. Either way she was a fun gal and the big naturals were a plus and isn't a clock watcher.
    Does she do BBBJ?

    Thank you in advance.

  15. #12341

    314-387-98**

    Older fat gal lives off of Minnes** in the city made a deal for 30 minutes, boyfriend came out from behind the kitchen curtains with a knife. Got the hell out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape