Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 1392 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20541
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her because I'm into DATY but I made the mistake like I bet a lot of other guys made was I wrote her a paragraph telling her about me and asking Heidi about her and her incall, donations, etc. She totally flipped out in text asking how everyone knows her name? I only said a friend of mine saw her and had good things to say. She didn't buy it. I cut my losses and moved on.

    I didn't realize her name wasn't listed in her ad.
    Yeah, she got spooked that people were texting using her name when it wasn't in the ad and assumed that there is a skipthegames sting going on so she shut down that number and is only seeing other regulars. I think she might still be on SA but I'm not positive.

  2. #20540

    Naughty Teacher

    Has anyone seen the "Naughty Teacher"? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/566032999558.

    I know she is not the usual fare for MKE, but her pictures trip my kinky trigger. I texted with her and everything seems OK except for the fact that she is at the Value Inn in Oak Creek. That fact gives me reason to be concerned. On the other hand, she seems to have been advertising for awhile with at least a couple different phone numbers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wCMGeq.jpg‎  

  3. #20539

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is hard to replace. She told me she got tired of people asking her if she had an sti. Our loss.
    I was wondering why she up and left. I've gone done and seen her 2-3 times in her Chicago place. It's about an hour and a half from Milwaukee. Not bad. Definitely took some persistence. Thinking about making the trek tomorrow again.

  4. #20538

    Stay away. Save your money

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...a/332839133797

    Made arrangements to visit this lady I had to wait nearly an hour. I was off from work so I didn't mind. I arrived at notel near airport. She stopped responding texts. While park I noticed a guy go towards the area her girlfriend was going to open door for me. I decided to wait around. The girlfriend, another blonde, takes him in. She stays out. This girl was smoking a cig. Her jerking moves and head turns looked like she needed another fix. Then like 10 min later the guy comes out. I waited 5 minutes and texted her again. She said she needed 10 min and her girlfriend was going to open up the door. Finally got in. This girl was high as a kite. She could barely speak or stand still. She was on something. I turned around and left. I decided to keep my money.

  5. #20537

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...-/357846412251

    This one.

  6. #20536
    Who are you talking about?

  7. #20535

    Súper cute but pricey

    Cute face and body. She is in Oak Creek away from notels in a condo. Place is ok. She is pricey. Almost 2 Benjis. Services are ok. Semi mechanic. Not worth repeating though.

  8. #20534
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her because I'm into DATY but I made the mistake like I bet a lot of other guys made was I wrote her a paragraph telling her about me and asking Heidi about her and her incall, donations, etc. She totally flipped out in text asking how everyone knows her name? I only said a friend of mine saw her and had good things to say. She didn't buy it. I cut my losses and moved on.

    I didn't realize her name wasn't listed in her ad.
    She looks like a movie star!! Didn't she play lead roll in "Misery"? Maybe that was Rayna?

  9. #20533

    Curious about this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/253463503949

    Texted her and agreed to services. Sends me to the north side. Then crickets. The next day I get in touch again and she is near Marquete. Got to the place and crickets again. What's her story?

  10. #20532

    Big mistake

    I reached out to her because I'm into DATY but I made the mistake like I bet a lot of other guys made was I wrote her a paragraph telling her about me and asking Heidi about her and her incall, donations, etc. She totally flipped out in text asking how everyone knows her name? I only said a friend of mine saw her and had good things to say. She didn't buy it. I cut my losses and moved on.

    I didn't realize her name wasn't listed in her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meist21  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time here. Tried reaching out a few times. Nothing.

  11. #20531
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Be careful possible sting going down in Oak creek this weekend.
    Just stay out of Oak Creek in general, even if seeing someone you trust.

  12. #20530
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've had some fun with Heidi in the past and she definitely is in a spot where she needs some sugar daddies. She loves daty so if you like that you're in luck. You do have to have her for an outcall though (nlessing in disguise as her place is a mess and reeks of cats).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/600323367237
    Don't waste your time here. Tried reaching out a few times. Nothing.

  13. #20529

    No DM. Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to the guys who have reached out to the slores I just promoted and have got back to me. Too often I've given out digits, but never heard back if the experience was good, bad, or indifferent. So I really appreciate your feedback.

    What really warms my heart is when someone has an outstanding experience with the slore. One of the guys just had a great experience with Malibu! So now I can say, it's time to dunk your strawberry in some chocolate! Malibu's pics below.

    Coochie (not a pimp, just a promoter) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    No reply back from coochie. I'm missing out. Oh well.

  14. #20528

    Stay out of Oak Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Be careful possible sting going down in Oak creek this weekend.
    Just about every weekend they harass people in Oak Creek. Stay out of there and do. It send pics or deposits.

  15. #20527

    Still top BBBJ

    She is still a good time for 50. Try to see her in the morning or early afternoon. That hotel probably has has a lot of activity in the parking lot when the sun goes down. Everyone should have a Red BJ in their life before they die. Hopefully it's on one of her good days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I was about to dream about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape