Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 19529
-
06-03-23 11:43 #10994Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: Alice at Healing Touch
Sounds like it might be the same Alice who worked at Smiling Art last summer. I liked her, but she did want high tips for what she was willing to do.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 10:08 #10993Senior Member

Posts: 544What was the tip and what services were provided? Haven't been in a while. Is it still $100 for naked HJ?
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 01:49 #10992Senior Member

Posts: 211Healing Touch / Champion
Saw Alice today, she had much better English than most other providers. Good massage overall, I liked that she automatically lightened up when she sensed that it was a bit too much pressure on my legs as most others would just bulldoze through it. There was a little "awkward" chat about tip, but her good English certainly made it more encouraging. "Why not bring / spend more and have a little more fun? Since I told her the last time I was there was a few months back. Def coulda been worse. Overall a solid visit.
On the way out I saw another provider Lili (Lily? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...attle-wa-74474#review-1967728). Anyone have any intel on her? Thanks!
-
06-02-23 22:01 #10991Senior Member

Posts: 139Rainier Massage
Stopped by this afternoon and was met by Lena. She was in her thirties, short, petite. Opted for the hour. Massage was usual, just ok. Light teasing of the ass and berries while on my stomach. On the flip she asked if I want the boom boom. She got naked and climbed on top of me in 69. Tasted fantastic. She performed CBJ. After a bit She climbed on top, feet on the table, froggy style. She rode hard the entire time and got extremely wet. I love the sound that wet pussy makes. I finished in the jacket. Quick clean up and gone. The building and neighborhood are both dumps but she was pleasant enough. Total cost. $$.
-
06-02-23 18:22 #10990Regular Member

Posts: 7RE: sodo 4th ave locations.
Originally Posted by ZoopaKid
[View Original Post]
Can concur the younger new girl is new for realz. Doesn't know the drill and has ESL difficulties as well. Saw her a couple of weeks ago and wasn't impressed. Might repeat with her in a couple of years but not until she gets some good reviews.
-
06-02-23 17:01 #10989Senior Member

Posts: 37Joanne
And you told me as much, MV. I really needed a massage and got drawn in by Joanne's "deep tissue" advert.
Originally Posted by MadVic
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 14:25 #10988Senior Member

Posts: 169Anna at Top Massage
Pretty average looking, skinny older gal maybe late 30's, early 40's, with long hair. Massage was a 5, no teasing, and because I wasn't excited about her just opted for a quick handy. Gave her 60, she wanted 80, and we "negotiated" for 3 minutes. Bone killer. Told her to just continue with the massage and started to put cash away. She relented. Will not repeat with her.
-
06-02-23 10:11 #10987Senior Member

Posts: 544Magnolia Massage
Where did you look? I did an advanced search on RM with:
Originally Posted by JustForFunGuy
[View Original Post]
State = Washington
City = Renton
Name = Magnolia
and only one place showed up: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...nton-wa-133323
-
06-02-23 02:19 #10986Senior Member

Posts: 86Holy crap! I just realized I made a serious typo. But I can't fix it now.
Originally Posted by MadVic
[View Original Post]
It should read:
All for about the same price as lame ass, old Joanne.
-
06-02-23 02:17 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 86Who? Juliabell? She runs an ad, almost every day, on the other local board. She's indy and has an excellent reputation. Pre-covid, she was booked most every day and with good reason. She is awesome.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
MadVic.
-
06-01-23 23:55 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 43Ocean Foot Spa Udistrict
There isn't a ton of reviews here, so I thought I would put some feelers out.
Anybody willing to share what they were able to get, who they got it from, and what the damage was?
-
06-01-23 22:50 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 143Harmony Spa in Bothell
Anything of note here?
-
06-01-23 18:52 #10982Regular Member

Posts: 14Surprised to hear there is completely nude massage in Bvue or this level of service.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
Thanks for looking this up.
-
06-01-23 18:37 #10981Senior Member

Posts: 32Scouting
I only really go three places in Seattle.
SoDo 4th Ave.
Two girls are working one auntie and younger girl who claims to be 22 I have a feeling the MILF is going to be a lot more accommodating than the younger girl seems like she's brand new into the scene.
Ty Massage on MLK.
Two aunties skinnier one very friendly decent but the other one is a chubby auntie very aggressive sell I passed on both.
Rainier massage on Rainier Ave near Safeway.
I would avoid all completely grannies nothing good.
-
06-01-23 17:10 #10980Regular Member

Posts: 56Where can I meet / find her? She at a parlor or private in Renton?
Originally Posted by MadVic
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






