Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 37364
-
06-03-23 20:32 #28394Senior Member

Posts: 107What's the actual name of the place? I can't find anything here or elsewhere using 7 day spa or day spa.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
I'm newish the massage scene so can anyone help me out?
-
06-03-23 18:44 #28393Senior Member

Posts: 34I thought the same thing. I don't mind a thick girl but not into fat chicks. I kind of guessed that's why it's only a face pic.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 14:36 #28392Senior Member

Posts: 480Looks like a big girl to me.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 13:45 #28391Senior Member

Posts: 34This is the only pic she sent me . so i can't make out her body
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 09:56 #28390Regular Member

Posts: 17Lowkey spots
The sauna place is legit. Hot women, not Thai, damn good massage, but no HE. They drape you.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
Ultimate is solid. Place smells like a temple lmao. They worship you and jr for the right price and compliments. Its quite an experience. Women are so and so, but the ambience is nice.
The one next to ultimate I've never tried but I've heard it's YMMV too. However, I'm sure if you present your bare cheeks to them while laying down, they get the message. Be courteous and jr will be happy.
-
06-02-23 20:29 #28389Senior Member

Posts: 929Apparently I was wrong. HugeDK reports nailing it every time at all of them. Just search for Thai in Detroit thread. Please report back.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 16:24 #28388Senior Member

Posts: 96Thai Spas. Northwestern
I've been out of town for the past few months and am wondering if anyone has any positive things to say about any of the 3 or 4 Thai spas that line Northwestern between Middlebelt and Orchard Lake?
I did see Heejunk's notes, but hope someone has more detail on whether it's worth stopping by for anything more than a nice massage from a pretty Thai. Was in Thailand during the Vietnam conflict and was mightily impressed, particularly since I prefer smaller women. The Viets were great!
Tnhx.
-
06-02-23 15:45 #28387Senior Member

Posts: 84Muscle Healing / Asian Healing
I drove by this place again earlier this week, west side southfield south of 12.
Originally Posted by Vajuxo
[View Original Post]
It continues to advertise in all the usual places, but lights were all off and it had a printed sign in the window, Closed.
-
06-02-23 15:36 #28386Senior Member

Posts: 84Asian Massage Spa
I was thinking on giving this place a try next time I am in that area, it's about 2 blocks east of where the old Silver Spa was on Michigan.
Originally Posted by Nut313
[View Original Post]
Could just be a standard Jacquie Shaque, the parlor advertises in all the usual places.
-
06-02-23 14:44 #28385Regular Member

Posts: 9Anna number and location
Could you share the her phone and location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tee111
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 07:56 #28384Senior Member

Posts: 487Good luck finding any lawyer to make that argument. The intent of the amendment was to establish reproductive freedom, which, from the text of Article 1 Section 28, refers to all matters relating to pregnancy and its termination or prevention. https://www.micatholic.org/assets/fi...-amendment.pdf.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
The amendment carried no intent to invalidate all laws relating to massage parlors or prostitution. It only affects sex workers who get knocked up.
Much as I think those laws ought to be changed, this amendment doesn't do that. Please don't think that a lawyer is going to able to walk you or an MP on charges based on that argument.
-
06-02-23 05:47 #28383Senior Member

Posts: 186JENNY at PT
She is still working at PT, seen her a few weeks back, same service as before, she has put on a few lbs since her move.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
But same low key attitude, very nice person.
-
06-01-23 23:56 #28382Senior Member

Posts: 89Is she the Hispanic looking girl? Can you post her picture? 280 all in is a great price at Saigon.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 16:48 #28381Senior Member

Posts: 148Jenny PT Nails
Has anyone seen Jenny recently? Is she still doing her thing at PT? Move out? Still nothing on this? PM if you like. I had some good experiences with her, but she was always running late.
Originally Posted by Dante313
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 14:13 #28380Regular Member

Posts: 21VanBorn / downriver area
Anything good in the Dearborn / Downriver area? Thought about trying out vanborn again it's been at least a year didn't seem anything special any updates?









Reply With Quote






