Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 13051
-
06-05-23 12:34 #8596Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I have some phone numbers
I send you a private message.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 23:13 #8595Senior Member

Posts: 700Alameda detox
Any one got reviews on alameda detox?
On firestone and Holmes?
-
06-04-23 20:41 #8594Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Blow job
When I get a blow job at a local AMP, I am going to post endlessly about it. You will never hear the end of it.
-
06-04-23 10:24 #8593Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Phone numbers
Let us know if you get phone number and share them please.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 05:40 #8592Senior Member

Posts: 2017Would like more info? Especially if there are white girls.
Originally Posted by LAmong
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 12:43 #8591Senior Member

Posts: 700I've made that vow so many times with so many providers LOL.
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 09:08 #8590Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Don eladio
As far as I know 340 x is a scam and / or has endandgered specie whales working there. I went once, had a decent experience. Then I came back and she had me almost see this orca, and I told the owner that she was going to need a bigger boat.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]
Now I see a shill review on maps of rubbing and lots of accusations by the owner that a competitor is saying bad things about her.
As for the latinas near lax, the scuttlebutt is that the ladies there have more mommie damage to the tummy than if lizzo had triplets.
-
06-02-23 23:37 #8589Senior Member

Posts: 137UCLA adjacent
I'll take a liberal view of "UCLA area" because there's nothing in Westwood, but here goes:
Originally Posted by SpaDude777
[View Original Post]
Luxury on Santa Monica blvd.
Accu Chiro Care in Culver City.
Head to West Hollywood and hit up 8155, or get a bbjcim with rimming from Anna at Smile.
If you want an LA legend who is well pat her prime, go see gilf Mary at Santa Monica on Santa Monica for a 3 hole bb experience that's a lot like a walk on the Hollywood walk of fame. Sounds glamorous and is something you just got to do, more run down and trashier than you expected, you leave feeling a little filthy and wondering if it was all with it, vowing never to go back (but of course you do).
-
06-02-23 18:53 #8588Senior Member

Posts: 59Westside
340X: has anyone had a decent experience here? I have stopped in twice and both times could not bring myself to stay because the therapists were gross. First time curly hair and glasses, this time she looked like someone's single aunt. Heavy and gross makeup. I'm not expecting a gorgeous model but I need a little better look.
Has anyone tried the west side Colombians who have been all over backpage? I am tracking their ads and am intrigued by Ashley and Jasmine, curious if anyone has had a chance.
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23005070.html
-
06-02-23 09:00 #8587Senior Member

Posts: 972Nice rack.
Originally Posted by ISpySomething
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 23:31 #8586Senior Member

Posts: 39White girls in Weho?
Made a pit stop at Shake Shack in Weho today. Out of the corner of my eye I see a sign in a spot that I have never seen before. My favorite kind of sign: Massage in big caps letters, directly across the street.
Upon further research, it appears this place is called "Maxxage Spa". The number listed on their website shows up in google tied a law office. LOL. But on the IG they have a link to Telegram number for appointments. They also seem linked to BH Spa (check IG. Bhspa with an underscore) - lots of white girls on the IG.
What's the deal? Anyone with intel? Is this new spot up and running? And was is / was BH Spa all about?
-
06-01-23 21:29 #8585Regular Member

Posts: 2Thoughts on Maleny?
What do we think of her? Seems like a possibility to me.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44817/
-
06-01-23 19:50 #8584Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Tri Delt
Your best bet is to hang out on Hilgard and fuck a sorority gal.
Originally Posted by SpaDude777
[View Original Post]
There are no FS options near UCLA, and by mid June, spring semester (which has been a disaster for seeing titties on my walks through campus due to the June gloom.
If you like fake pictures of Asian gals, you can read the forums below about "hot young Asians" and fuck girls around 15 minutes of a drive from UCLA.
Westwood. The area near UCLA has some good less then full serve AMPs. Goldfinger and wharf are good.
There are some rooskie agencies in the area with high end WGs like 700 flowers and up.
Go bruins.
-
06-01-23 19:03 #8583Senior Member

Posts: 120UCLA Area
Coming into town for a few days mid June. Can anyone recommend a FS spa around UCLA area? Thanks in advance. If ever in Chicago area hit me up I know a few excellent providers.
-
06-01-23 15:41 #8582Senior Member

Posts: 61It's not. Word of advice: "nuru" as of late has started to just mean "her boobs touch your back".
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
Nuru Lush has normal massage tables (worse than that, actually. They're like very thin, small tables. Seems like a plank of wood with foam on top) not Nuru mattresses, small ass rooms, and they use normal massage oil. Again, it is NOT nuru. Not even close.
The nuru you watch in videos, the girls grind their pussy on the dude's back, slide all over the front, camel slides, etc. The nuru in these places, they literally just slide their boobs lightly over your back. They don't even put their weight on you. Some girls don't even get on the table, they slide their boobs around standing on the side. Fun fact: boobs fucking suck as massage givers. They're soft.
If their whole body isn't pressed up against you, using nuru gel, and a mattress, it's not nuru. It's the bullshit buzzword that LA places use.











Reply With Quote






