Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 406
This blog is moderated by BigCoolie
  1. #16

    Body Works -Elegante

    Anyone had a session at his place. There was talk about the place a few years back and most reports were that it was all tease and no finish. I was one of them and got same. She hinted more may be considered if I returned but texts a few days later came with an offer for more at an insane upsell, like an already high price for a poor massage plus like $200 for a clothed HJ. Needless to say I did not return.

    The ads disappeared with COVID and I assumed that was that but recently the ads have been on CL daily so I thought either she's trying to find a whole new set of suckers or she learned how to provide proper service for the market. I decided to walk in the other day and check out the new spot (around the corner), it's much nicer and she also looks better, maybe some gym time plus new implants. She didn't seem to remember me but it was sprob like 4 yrs ago. Thinking of trying a hhr but thought I'd asked if anyone else had a report. https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts...649871101.html.

    Anyone.

  2. #15

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Mabus2012  [View Original Post]
    Maria we are discussing? If so I may partake and report back.

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts...640645730.html
    That's her. Let us know how it goes!

  3. #14

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...616687942.html

    I stopped by to see Irene during my lunch break last week. She moved to Worcester from Boston.

    Great referral from my Boston friends, and well reviewed in Boston. Perfect body, spinner, and nice accent.

    Paid for the hour but went well over without a compliant. Massage was decent, but she went well above my expectations.

    No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.
    Irene has been around for a long time. Although she has some miles on her she has aged like a fine wine. Getting better and better with each visit.

    I never get tired of her touch and the way she speaks in her sexy accent. She has to be one of the best body rub provides around. Don't miss a chance to experience her pleasures. Bishop.

  4. #13

    Is this the same

    Maria we are discussing? If so I may partake and report back.

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts...640645730.html

  5. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Maria is 35, and was one of my favs. We did cfs for 200. Stopped going when I got out of the hobby. Tight pussy. Gets into it. Won't deepthroat. Loves getting her twat licked.
    Please clear PM's.

  6. #11

    Extras w Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has recent links or contact, very interested. Thanks.
    Maria is 35, and was one of my favs. We did cfs for 200. Stopped going when I got out of the hobby. Tight pussy. Gets into it. Won't deepthroat. Loves getting her twat licked.

  7. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the referral, HeyMoe9!

    She is great quality but no FS.

    I will repeat. Treat her very well gents.
    Anyone has recent links or contact, very interested. Thanks.

  8. #9

    Maria

    Trying to find info to contact Maria would appreciate some help.

  9. #8

    Kat

    It depends, I believe that I have never met her.

    What is the link to Kat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Seen the infamous Irene many of times but looking for some alternatives. Anyone seen KAT and Maria and have a preference of one or the other?

  10. #7

    Preference

    Seen the infamous Irene many of times but looking for some alternatives. Anyone seen KAT and Maria and have a preference of one or the other?

  11. #6

    Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...616687942.html

    I stopped by to see Irene during my lunch break last week. She moved to Worcester from Boston.

    Great referral from my Boston friends, and well reviewed in Boston. Perfect body, spinner, and nice accent.

    Paid for the hour but went well over without a compliant. Massage was decent, but she went well above my expectations.

    No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.
    When you say "release", does that mean happy ending? If so, I might have tk partake. I've been out of the game for a while, massages might be my new thing.

  12. #5

    Irene. Treat her well

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...616687942.html

    I stopped by to see Irene during my lunch break last week. She moved to Worcester from Boston.

    Great referral from my Boston friends, and well reviewed in Boston. Perfect body, spinner, and nice accent.

    Paid for the hour but went well over without a compliant. Massage was decent, but she went well above my expectations.

    No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.
    I do repeat same feedback. Overall great experienve. Massge is okay. Teasing. Rubniig. Play with balls. Release. Eached by text. 1. for hour. Be respecrful and treat her well so we can have more fun for long time.

  13. #4

    Maria

    Thanks for the referral, HeyMoe9!

    She is great quality but no FS.

    I will repeat. Treat her very well gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMoe9  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on CL to text. Decided to take the plunge. I figured who needs 2 kidneys. Texted and set up an appt for this morning. Maria. Slim Brazilian woman. Probably 40 ish. Works out of an apartment. Strictly for massages. .8 house for the hour. Pretty decent massage. Light teasing. Nothing more offered than a hand. Potentially more? Don't know. I'd probably repeat.

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts...624680577.html

  14. #3

    Leeza

    https://leeza2018.wixsite.com/leezarelaxation

    For every one whom asked me for this link.

  15. #2

    Irene

    https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...616687942.html

    I stopped by to see Irene during my lunch break last week. She moved to Worcester from Boston.

    Great referral from my Boston friends, and well reviewed in Boston. Perfect body, spinner, and nice accent.

    Paid for the hour but went well over without a compliant. Massage was decent, but she went well above my expectations.

    No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape