Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5802
-
06-01-23 22:01 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 67I don't know if you guys are aware, but it seems like she's getting her "friends" from FAC on HX. I don't know how many of you guys have used FAC but you can see that Mayumi's past friends are now listed on FAC. Ivy sure looks nice and hopefully she can deliver too, but I have my doubts. The only good experience I've had was Apple (the one with dyed hair dark skin and a nice ass on an asian girl she was little young too. I mean maybe late 30's) also another one that Mayumi kicked out because they did not get along) all the other ones pretty much sucked. I kind of sense that Taiwanese girls are little bit robotic imo.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 14:45 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 468Love to hear your report back.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
I've got mixed feelings on that.
Sure, one part of me would like to hit up her friends with shorter rotations.
However, with the issues she's had with the across the hall neighbor & the door bell camera, having a ticket number machine outside her door probably isn't the best thing.
It would make sense for her in the longer term to simply move. There I am sure options where the available units are on the end, with no across the hall snoopy neighbor or other prying eyes.
Always good to keep a lower profile.
I don't want to see unwanted visitors come calling.
-
06-01-23 13:13 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 1657Not so weird
What would e nice if you shared the location of this provider. Seeing she doesn't mind seeing other mongers she'll be more than happy to mee other generous fellas. They only look at us as ATM's and too many guys think they actually like us. Big mistake of course. Shoot me a message so I can meet this provider.
Originally Posted by BigBoy92
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 11:49 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 2085I'm glad you are first in line. Enjoy yourself.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 22:12 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 311Mayumi's new friend
Already got my ticket booked for tomorrow with her new friend. A few days ago she said the girls name was Ivy. Not sure how I feel about her girls staying longer. Kind of like filling up a different pussy every 10 days or so but these extended visits certainly save me money. I'll probably take Mayumi for a spin as well since you can pound her into the floor and she'll take it like a champ.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 11:56 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 2085New Friend
Mayumi's new friend Laura starts on Thursday. It's interesting she is described as from Taiwan instead of the usual Japan. The friends are staying for longer periods. They must be busy and Mayumi is learning to be a better roommate.
-
05-30-23 21:55 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 246African refugee camps?
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
05-30-23 20:10 #4760Asshole

Posts: 399Cheap and legal? Where?
Where do you live? Where can I get some of that cheap and legal stuff?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 18:47 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 320Man, it really is a challenge to not catch feelings in this. I've seen several girls many times over a couple years and I especially gravitate towards the seemingly normal / sane ones that use it to pay off college. Makes you think "oh, well, once they graduate surely they'll stop and be able to dedicate to a relationship". Just being friends outside of work would be one thing, but got to learn to keep the distance. Sigh.
-
05-30-23 17:09 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 90Appreciate everyone’s feedback on this. Now just need to get my head back in the game and find another one who is my type! Just it's a pain to find the right one.
Originally Posted by BigBoy92
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 13:19 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 176It happens to any dude who's gone deep enough in the hobby. Like one guy said you never know what's going on in these girls heads. Recently I had a reg I had been seeing for about 9 months (bbfscip and overnights for no extra charge) then "retired" but was still asking me to do sessions. She had mentioned multiple times over many sessions how she wanted to date me and blah blah. We stayed in contact through her retirement making plans to get together then when the time came she went dark. All social media deleted, no response to texts, nothing. I'll never know exactly why she went dark after all the build up but we never truly know what these girls are going through or have gone through. They're all messed up in one way or another. It's best not to think too hard about it because we'll never really be able to figure it out.
Originally Posted by BigBoy92
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 12:56 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 64It happened to me once. It was pretty bewildering, to say the least. Me and her had great chemistry. She let me stay beyond the hours and the sex was amazing. She would compliment me all the time, although I didn't believe it. I texted her one day, wanting to meet her, and she told me that she couldn't see me anymore because the sex was too good. There were times it left her sore too, so I'm guessing that was the major reason why, but she said she loved it. She would tell me to go harder.
Originally Posted by BigBoy92
[View Original Post]
I convinced her to see me a couple more times after that. While we were having sex, I made sure I wasn't giving it my all, but she told me to do her like I used to.
It was weird and it happens. There are girls who might catch feelings and they don't want that to happen, so they refuse to see you. Some girls catch feelings and they can't wait to see you again. It depends on the girl. Meet another girl who refused to kiss. I asked her why, and she said she would catch feelings if she did. I ended up kissing her during sex, but this was after multiple visits. She was very cute and shy about it. She was like, "But. I'm not sure. I might catch feelings. " But she got caught up in the moment and we made out. She told me how she doesn't want to catch feelings, but she still sees me.
-
05-30-23 09:52 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 55Yes, I had a similar situation about a year ago. Was seeing her on a regular basis, even had a more traditional date. Took her for a boat ride, out to eat, etc. then basically ghosted. Never found out what the deal was but she ended up leaving the hobby a couple months later. You never know what they are going through or what's going on inside their heads.
Originally Posted by BigBoy92
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 09:50 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 1388Xiao
Holy doppelganger Batman!
Originally Posted by Lazy67I
[View Original Post]
Kiti trying to decide which one you Siamese twins admirers cough*stalker*cough is more annoying. Her blogs complaining about you two dudes in her private club are both hilarious and disturbing.
Originally Posted by Lazy671
[View Original Post]
This is what happens when tricks inject and force themselves into the personal lives of these young sexy spinner girls trying to be her Capn Save My Hoe. Dudes looking for their everlasting soulmate in all the wrong places like Hx.
Me? I get in. Creampie and throat pie my 2 favorite holes. Get out. Rinse penis. Repeat. Addicted to pussy, but allergic to drama. My time is better spent motorboating them huge natural D-cup titties on a 95 lb 19 yo bbfscip girl LOL. Speaking of which, here are some recent pics from another hot creampie date. My favorite part was when she was sucking daddy's angry cock while going wee-wee in the toilet LOL. That's right baby girl, just keep sucking, then daddy will wipe your pussy ok?
-
05-30-23 09:47 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 1388CoreyBella
Umm no that's a big negative. She is back posting on Hx again and in town so she must be thirsty. Keeps popping up on my DM's and SM accounts regarding her availability. Looks pretty rough and a far cry from the Corey I used to creampie. She is still many, many pounds away from the body she had when she started. Pics below taken in late 2016 during her first week on HX, compared to what I am getting on my phone LOL.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






