Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 498 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 548 598 998 1498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22895

    The Bird Conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    We had this conversation 2 weeks ago on this board.
    Can you share the date and which thread that conversation was on? I searched Escort thread back almost three weeks and looked at your posts and didn't see it.

    TIA.

  2. #22894
    WHen I made an appointment to see Nanny Meadow, when it came time to meet her, I got crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fauetay  [View Original Post]
    I had a horrible experience. She was definitely not like in the photos, much bigger and older. Paid $$ for an hour upfront (was a mistake) and I couldn't get into the mood with the TV on and the room filled with smoke and no air conditioning. I got out in less than 15 minutes (I asked to be charged only for QV, and she gave 80 back).

  3. #22893
    I think she used to go by Foxi? You may search for that. She is for real but I don't remember what her reviews were like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/290678986587 from reading this ad I don't know is it just a fans ad and face time show ad or is she really seeing people. No aa under 50 so aa is out. It says Yorkmont which leads me to think its real. Has anyone saw this person.

  4. #22892
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with Winter. Really nice ass from the pictures. Will do 350 hh. Low volume during this visit. Looking to see a couple more guys during the Charlotte visit. No deposit required.

    https://tryst.link/escort/winterbaby
    Thats nice. I couldn't find any reviews from Cali on her.

  5. #22891
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with Winter. Really nice ass from the pictures. Will do 350 hh. Low volume during this visit. Looking to see a couple more guys during the Charlotte visit. No deposit required.

    https://tryst.link/escort/winterbaby
    I was on her soon as I saw the ad this morning everything was cool until she ask did I read her screening process I said no. She ask for picture of me holding up my license I laughed. Those people are criminals I'm not risking I'd theft to see any of them.

  6. #22890

    Winter from Cali

    Chatting with Winter. Really nice ass from the pictures. Will do 350 hh. Low volume during this visit. Looking to see a couple more guys during the Charlotte visit. No deposit required.

    https://tryst.link/escort/winterbaby

  7. #22889
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeKanth05  [View Original Post]
    I saw her near Carowinds about a month ago looks like she lost a few pounds, I can't remember her name she was with another chick who was tall about 6. 4. But the one in the pix was a very good date 100 qv amazing BBBJ she loves doing it. As we know the ones who gives the best BJ are the ones who love doing it and she is one who loves it. We did covered doggy and oh yes the view bro that booty is huge a awesome sight in doggy. She can take a pounding no problem there. And she is fun to talk to, I guess I should have wrote a review on her. I guess in fairness I will. Let us know if you see her and how was the date.

  8. #22888

    Is she real

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/290678986587 from reading this ad I don't know is it just a fans ad and face time show ad or is she really seeing people. No aa under 50 so aa is out. It says Yorkmont which leads me to think its real. Has anyone saw this person.

  9. #22887

    The bird

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a growing number of "ladies" who post on STG are flipping the bird in one or more of their pics in.

    Their posting. Call me naive, but I take that as an insult to someone who helps these so called "ladies" earn their.

    Keep. Following examples:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...u/497723345886

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y-and-a-little sassy /948658625591.
    We had this conversation 2 weeks ago on this board.

  10. #22886

  11. #22885

    Has anyone dream with this Bella?

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / photos / sc /2023/3/25/ f5 e1770 fa93 f58536 d88 c093 dda118 bf. Jpg.

  12. #22884

  13. #22883
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauetay  [View Original Post]
    I had a horrible experience. She was definitely not like in the photos, much bigger and older. Paid $$ for an hour upfront (was a mistake) and I couldn't get into the mood with the TV on and the room filled with smoke and no air conditioning. I got out in less than 15 minutes (I asked to be charged only for QV, and she gave 80 back).
    Yea this is one of those YMMV type cause I saw her a few time and it was amazing each time. Then always did outcall.

  14. #22882

    Horrible experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    100 Qv and I didn't detect any foul odors from her. Just her stale smoke apartment.
    I had a horrible experience. She was definitely not like in the photos, much bigger and older. Paid $$ for an hour upfront (was a mistake) and I couldn't get into the mood with the TV on and the room filled with smoke and no air conditioning. I got out in less than 15 minutes (I asked to be charged only for QV, and she gave 80 back).

  15. #22881

    Nanny Meadow

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Did you get the vibe that she showers between mongers or the baby wipe trick?
    100 Qv and I didn't detect any foul odors from her. Just her stale smoke apartment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape