Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 31140
-
06-02-23 07:11 #23685Senior Member

Posts: 7338WHen I made an appointment to see Nanny Meadow, when it came time to meet her, I got crickets.
Originally Posted by Fauetay
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 07:10 #23684Senior Member

Posts: 7338I think she used to go by Foxi? You may search for that. She is for real but I don't remember what her reviews were like.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 00:03 #23683Senior Member

Posts: 766Thats nice. I couldn't find any reviews from Cali on her.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 22:27 #23682Banned Member

Posts: 1512I was on her soon as I saw the ad this morning everything was cool until she ask did I read her screening process I said no. She ask for picture of me holding up my license I laughed. Those people are criminals I'm not risking I'd theft to see any of them.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 21:30 #23681Senior Member

Posts: 503Winter from Cali
Chatting with Winter. Really nice ass from the pictures. Will do 350 hh. Low volume during this visit. Looking to see a couple more guys during the Charlotte visit. No deposit required.
https://tryst.link/escort/winterbaby
-
06-01-23 20:01 #23680Banned Member

Posts: 1512I saw her near Carowinds about a month ago looks like she lost a few pounds, I can't remember her name she was with another chick who was tall about 6. 4. But the one in the pix was a very good date 100 qv amazing BBBJ she loves doing it. As we know the ones who gives the best BJ are the ones who love doing it and she is one who loves it. We did covered doggy and oh yes the view bro that booty is huge a awesome sight in doggy. She can take a pounding no problem there. And she is fun to talk to, I guess I should have wrote a review on her. I guess in fairness I will. Let us know if you see her and how was the date.
Originally Posted by SreeKanth05
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 19:53 #23679Banned Member

Posts: 1512Is she real
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/290678986587 from reading this ad I don't know is it just a fans ad and face time show ad or is she really seeing people. No aa under 50 so aa is out. It says Yorkmont which leads me to think its real. Has anyone saw this person.
-
06-01-23 19:42 #23678Senior Member

Posts: 132The bird
We had this conversation 2 weeks ago on this board.
Originally Posted by GrandpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 18:49 #23677Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone. Bella
-
06-01-23 18:42 #23676Regular Member

Posts: 8Has anyone dream with this Bella?
https://indianapolis.myescort.network / photos / sc /2023/3/25/ f5 e1770 fa93 f58536 d88 c093 dda118 bf. Jpg.
-
06-01-23 18:18 #23675Regular Member

Posts: 15QV queen
Any info about this??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/836011454579
-
06-01-23 17:55 #23674Regular Member

Posts: 49Yea this is one of those YMMV type cause I saw her a few time and it was amazing each time. Then always did outcall.
Originally Posted by Fauetay
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 17:25 #23673Regular Member

Posts: 5Horrible experience
I had a horrible experience. She was definitely not like in the photos, much bigger and older. Paid $$ for an hour upfront (was a mistake) and I couldn't get into the mood with the TV on and the room filled with smoke and no air conditioning. I got out in less than 15 minutes (I asked to be charged only for QV, and she gave 80 back).
Originally Posted by RhayDen087
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 14:30 #23672Senior Member

Posts: 267Nanny Meadow
100 Qv and I didn't detect any foul odors from her. Just her stale smoke apartment.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 14:21 #23671Senior Member

Posts: 960What was the damage? Did you get the vibe that she showers between mongers or the baby wipe trick?
Originally Posted by RhayDen087
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





