Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 2877
-
06-09-23 10:09 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 94Nomi
[QUOTE=McKilla;6474938]https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/681040438225
Toftt not the same person but menu is wiiiiide open. I walked out just because she said she was like the add even send me an old pic.[/QUOTE
In all if you in a pinch or want all access enjoy. Add years to those pics it’s similar to her just way back
-
06-08-23 06:02 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 982Trust me I've been to her litter box of an apartment right off 3X in Derby, you aren't missing out on anything more than just average, extremely overpriced average at that.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 20:41 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks for TOFTT, but can you re write your last sentence?.
Originally Posted by McKilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 16:47 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 51Can you give us a little more information? What did she look like? Good? Bad? LOL.
Originally Posted by McKilla
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-23 16:30 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 94Nomi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...e/681040438225
Toftt not the same person but menu is wiiiiide open. I walked out just because she said she was even send me an old pic.
-
06-05-23 18:07 #2152Regular Member

Posts: 3Not having any luck. Maybe she's not taking new clients?
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 17:14 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 142Hella worth it if you can catch her. She used to be a regular both car dates and would sometimes get a telly if I wanted a more relaxed session. For the rate, she's amazing and she can suck the skin off your dick, very talented mouth but FS is nice too. Slim chick and a little fat cooter. Treat her well if you get in contact with her.
Originally Posted by MilfFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 17:12 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 142Exact experience I've had. Probably seen her 3-4 times over the years. First time was full GFE and she was in Stamford, 2nd time was no GFE and in Stamford. 3rd time was in Norwalk and she was hella drunk and had some dude banging down the door (this was like 11 am LOL) so it was rushed but got GFE and Greek. 5th was also in Milford but hella rules and 6th, I flat out asked to not play games and she GFE was on table and she told me she had a man so no GFE and I left. Haven't seen since but she was also off the radar for awhile. If you get her on a good day, it's VERY sensual and highly GFE.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
Damn, I miss out good sessions 🤣.
-
06-05-23 16:23 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 365Re: Scarlet
Her only average looks and high price point (and filthy feet in one pic) make her a no go for me. How firm is she on the no new client policy today? I did reach once several months ago, and she tried to have me prove I'd seen her before by asking me to describe a section of her home. I obviously couldn't do so and never followed up.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I don't recall what the donations were when I had reached out, but 2 bennies for a half hour massage plus FS is way too high, unless the service is absolutely mind blowing, which I'd suspect it's not!
Play safe! - TL.
-
06-04-23 19:25 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 982I think her upsell rates are a bit much. She's cool but average at best in both looks & performance.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 22:40 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 980Yes I believe so.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 13:15 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 930Seaside Park
Do you have to be a Bport resident to have access during the summer season?
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 12:19 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 930Scarlet, Ms Day
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...r/676746680514
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
She is in the neighborhood, nice person, she'll send you a menu.
-
05-31-23 12:04 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 215I don't have an issue with it. It's usually thinly populated at the furthest point from the building. Was once suggested we go into the truck parking. I vetoed that since we would stick out and be very obvious.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 19:46 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 218Seaside Park
Plenty of areas at the Seaside to be discreet.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





