Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15409

    Bree?

    Anyone know what happened to Bree she kind of disappeared, maybe gray bar??

  2. #15408

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DaulBoy  [View Original Post]
    Man it's completely trash on these sites, I've been doing this for the last 6 years pre Backpage era and I haven't seen it this bad, the options are at its lowest, there's absolutely nothing to choose from Space Coast, Treasure Coast, Orlando and Daytona these broads, are either down right ugly face and body or it's all scams. It seem like after Covid a lot of the good ones have fallen off. But I have to say it's been on the decline since before Covid but now it's Just awful. I keep looking, hoping the newbies will come through but I haven't seen anything yet.
    I have been doing this now for almost 20 years and yes the times have changed and inflation has kicked in big time if you want a late 20's early 30's quality provider. They are out there if you want them but you'll have to be willing to cough up the $s. I'm much older now so I simply go for quality over quantity and don't mind giving up a little more for good service with a beautiful woman in nice surroundings.

  3. #15407

    Weak

    Man it's completely trash on these sites, I've been doing this for the last 6 years pre Backpage era and I haven't seen it this bad, the options are at its lowest, there's absolutely nothing to choose from Space Coast, Treasure Coast, Orlando and Daytona these broads, are either down right ugly face and body or it's all scams. It seem like after Covid a lot of the good ones have fallen off. But I have to say it's been on the decline since before Covid but now it's Just awful. I keep looking, hoping the newbies will come through but I haven't seen anything yet.

  4. #15406
    So I tried going to see her today for an Incall, same thing she quoted 200 but would take 120, later asked for 150 as she need to get a room. Fast forward I'm halfway there, she sent me a text saying she's hearing from friends that there's a raid at the hotel that she uses blah blah blah.

    I'll try again, I like her body type and she seems nice and responsive enough. Found her FB profile and she seems like a pretty normal sweet girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbygt5  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back I had asked about Kat in cocoa. Well today I finally got to meet up with her. Overall I will repeat with her. Donation was 120 qv even tho she quotes 200. YMMV with the donation.

    Pros:

    She is very sweet and nice to look at. Other than her hair she is exactly like her pics. For not being even close to GFE she wasn't jaded or mechanical from my perspective.

    Con:

    She's isn't GFE at all, no kissing, no BJ with protection that I had.

    Overall based on her attitude and just her personality I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/136627903

  5. #15405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    A classic Brianna

    No posts since 2022, has anyone been to see Brianna recently? Last time I saw her she wasn't doing so great but pics still look good and it's been a while. Just seeing if anyone has any insight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/294472439856

  6. #15404

    Krys is a phenomenon

    Originally posted in non AMP. I thought I should add it here as well. The visit that saved me thousands of dollars.

    Yes after visiting Krys the search is over. Nothing else will match that experience.

    All others will pale in comparison.

    She is a lovely, intuitive lady. She gave me an experience I will never forget. She led and I followed.

    Safe, fun, intense. Summed up as, best experience ever.

    Write if you want more details. Thanks Willy24 for the introduction.

    Rob.

  7. #15403

    Kat

    F1,

    She is FS. But she is all about protection. She isn't mechanical at all and worked me up with lube and contact. Then put the rubber on and mounted up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    }}She's isn't GFE at all, no kissing, no BJ with protection that I had.

    Don't understand. Is she FS? Is she just particular about 'protection'?

    F1.

  8. #15402

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 100% scammer. At least to me. Try to set up a date for the next day and was told if I wanted to lock in a time I had to give a $25 deposit. No real big deal. I know a lot of people here are going to say never give a deposit. But here's some thing, if people really need it what's the big deal. Anyway I did and our time came and it went with a lot of communication. I contacted her an hour before the appointment time and she said that she overslept and she would be getting ready and finding a sitter. Then comes our appointment time and it goes by. She says that she did not get a sitter and that she still hadn't even taken a shower yet. I said that it would be OK for us to put it off until the next day. That time came and went, but we did finally get together and she just wanted to sit there. So no deed was ever done. She has lots of stories about her past and her child to try to pull out your heartstrings with multiple text messages on how she's behind on this needs that for her kid. Stay far far away.
    Sorry you had to find out the hard way! She has the same reputation in Vero and numerous reviews on the Indian River Forum. Jenna is all talk and no action! Yeah ago I tried to see her and she pulled the same stunt with me and finally a fellow monger warned me so that I never took the plunge! Thanks for TOFTT. Believe me, you're not alone in making this mistake!

  9. #15401

    Jenna - "What do you think" - scammer

    Yes, 100% scammer. At least to me. Try to set up a date for the next day and was told if I wanted to lock in a time I had to give a $25 deposit. No real big deal. I know a lot of people here are going to say never give a deposit. But here's some thing, if people really need it what's the big deal. Anyway I did and our time came and it went with a lot of communication. I contacted her an hour before the appointment time and she said that she overslept and she would be getting ready and finding a sitter. Then comes our appointment time and it goes by. She says that she did not get a sitter and that she still hadn't even taken a shower yet. I said that it would be OK for us to put it off until the next day. That time came and went, but we did finally get together and she just wanted to sit there. So no deed was ever done. She has lots of stories about her past and her child to try to pull out your heartstrings with multiple text messages on how she's behind on this needs that for her kid. Stay far far away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/519838203295
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  10. #15400

    Jessie and Juicy Memorial Day weekend Special

    OMG, how lucky can a guy get. I just saw juicy j and Jessie. It was awesome. Pics below. They give me some info about their memorial day weekend special they have going on starting on Friday.

    Here are the details:

    Each girl is doing an Overnight Special. Up to 5 hrs for $700 anything over is an additional $100. That goes for incall and outcall. They need to know at least 4 hours in advance. This is for 1 girl.

    Lingerie session: 9 outfits of your choice. It's a a full hour with no chocking, no bareback, and no anal. Hhr 160, full 260.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/418835851822

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/816086843470
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99b1c5ec33fa54e8afa35d56e96d22be58e2f582-5~2.jpeg‎   10e735817a7ff7aa714f25a35ee64c7901a7e07a-6.jpeg‎   99b1c5ec33fa54e8afa35d56e96d22be58e2f582-6.jpeg‎   99b1c5ec33fa54e8afa35d56e96d22be58e2f582-1~2.jpeg‎   10e735817a7ff7aa714f25a35ee64c7901a7e07a-8.jpeg‎  

    99b1c5ec33fa54e8afa35d56e96d22be58e2f582-7.jpeg‎   10e735817a7ff7aa714f25a35ee64c7901a7e07a-3.jpeg‎   eb45ed77bab6e2c1baa37af8d1ad8f340fc14424-1.jpeg‎  

  11. #15399
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelbygt5  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back I had asked about Kat in cocoa. Well today I finally got to meet up with her. Overall I will repeat with her. Donation was 120 qv even tho she quotes 200. YMMV with the donation.

    Pros:

    She is very sweet and nice to look at. Other than her hair she is exactly like her pics. For not being even close to GFE she wasn't jaded or mechanical from my perspective.

    Con:

    She's isn't GFE at all, no kissing, no BJ with protection that I had.

    Overall based on her attitude and just her personality I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/136627903
    }}She's isn't GFE at all, no kissing, no BJ with protection that I had.

    Don't understand. Is she FS? Is she just particular about 'protection'?

    F1.

  12. #15398

    Kat

    A few weeks back I had asked about Kat in cocoa. Well today I finally got to meet up with her. Overall I will repeat with her. Donation was 120 qv even tho she quotes 200. YMMV with the donation.

    Pros:

    She is very sweet and nice to look at. Other than her hair she is exactly like her pics. For not being even close to GFE she wasn't jaded or mechanical from my perspective.

    Con:

    She's isn't GFE at all, no kissing, no BJ with protection that I had.

    Overall based on her attitude and just her personality I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/136627903

  13. #15397

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I hit up the one person who reported on this girl but it didn't really have deets. Has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/332909906545
    Yes, she's been reviewed and told waste of time!

    Bs.

  14. #15396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Jenna

    Hey guys, I hit up the one person who reported on this girl but it didn't really have deets. Has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/332909906545

  15. #15395

    Jessie encounter today

    Hello fellas. So I received a text from the lovely Jessie this morning asking me if I would be in Brevard county today. Of course I took that as a sign to go and see her. I made my way to her Apartment in palm bay, only to be met at the door with a fully nude woman with just socks on. I kid you not. Pics are below to support my encounter. I normally just do a qv but decided to go with the half for a buck fifty. Amazing experience as always. After we got done with our session. She mentioned that there would be a raffle for a once in a lifetime opportunity. More details to come later of course. However, she did mention to me that there would be some weekend specials going on starting Friday. She told if I come back tomorrow for a qv I would get all the details to share with the forum. So be on the lookout for my report tomorrow fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...1/002714237894
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c52075bed606d68865bd94ba7af344d41359717b-1.jpg‎   3b29e677668b63a95c0281af6d72da81901d670e-1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape