Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 923 1423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21486
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She looks close to gilfy zone with saggy mileage figure and prob lazy too.
    Well ok so she isn't super model material. However, she looks fuckable to me. She responded to my text and I plan on seeing her tomorrow. We'll see how it turns out.

  2. #21485

    Junky wagon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Well, considering she is neither "hot" nor "sexy", I'm going to say, no.
    She looks close to gilfy zone with saggy mileage figure and prob lazy too.

  3. #21484

    Jaw breaker

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    You should see Summer Lynn Banks try to give a blow job. She literally tore a inch of skin off my shaft that took weeks to heal.
    She sounds like a shark with tooth witch skills that likes to bite LOL. Not worthy even if she offers it free LOL.

  4. #21483

    Slb

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    You should see Summer Lynn Banks try to give a blow job. She literally tore a inch of skin off my shaft that took weeks to heal.
    Yikes! Maybe that's why the guy cancelled on her for another girl. With those talons I'm not surprised.

  5. #21482
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    You should see Summer Lynn Banks try to give a blow job. She literally tore a inch of skin off my shaft that took weeks to heal.
    What in the holy fuck?

  6. #21481
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    She can't suck dick to save her life. Cheese grating pain.

    I won't be back.
    You should see Summer Lynn Banks try to give a blow job. She literally tore a inch of skin off my shaft that took weeks to heal.

  7. #21480

    More like GIDWF

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Well, considering she is neither "hot" nor "sexy", I'm going to say, no.
    That would be Granny I Don't want to Fuck!

  8. #21479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this self-proclaimed "Hot Sexy MILF"?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/137652514#.
    Well, considering she is neither "hot" nor "sexy", I'm going to say, no.

  9. #21478

    Milf?

    Has anyone seen this self-proclaimed "Hot Sexy MILF"?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/137652514#.

  10. #21477
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    That is hilarious. If she asked me for test results I would remind her that she needed to show me results. The whole thing seems futile, as active as she is, test results would not be accurate or trust worthy. Maybe that is a new fetish she is into bug transfer to people who are clean at the moment. Behaving like she is holier than thou and requesting test results is just funny. Either way I do understand the high demand she has for her time. She is a certified freak who loves what she does.
    She can't suck dick to save her life. Cheese grating pain.

    I won't be back.

  11. #21476
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Where's Maury when you need him.
    Who is that baby daddy?

  12. #21475
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    I saw a different girl than the one in the pics.
    Was it the girl in these pictures? The waterfall101 account started out with this girl.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?590964-Kiana

  13. #21474
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Is this a hotel or private residence?

  14. #21473
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Guess I was lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    What a CUNTTT. Not my review but damn way to put a stupid alert on someone for a simple questions. These hoes lately are getting too comfortable alerting on everything and anything.

    Alert Type: BBFS.

    TNA Username: 1 Inthemoment.

    Gender: Male.

    Date of Meeting: 05/30/2023.

    Had an alert on the caller I'd apps but no alerts on TNA so makes you wonder are all your refs BBFS providers?

    And if so it should be known. And if you are one of his refs and you do not offer that do you want that linked to you. I wouldn't I would take my reference back. Some are reputable providers idk just putting it out there.

    Flat out asked if I offer BBFS after sending pm and asked me if he could ask the question with out "offending" and a clean test from last week.

    Look at his latest review "special benefit" gee wonder what that is.

    And just text me and said - "Seriously? I was respectful. I don't understand. ".

    The question alone is flat out disrespectful and I posted this alert because of how many references this person has.
    She also told me that was a rude question but she'll give me a pass since I'd seen her a few times. The attitude I received after that visit was enough to put her on my DNS list. SLB was nice enough and had good head game but I think if a hobbyist asks politely and is not pushy then it's a "no harm, no foul" question. I guess not, in this case. LOL.

  15. #21472

    Different girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Was it the girl in the pictures? The tattoos are pretty distinct.

    Here is an old but very experienced account with those https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342894-Kittykat21.
    I saw a different girl than the one in the pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape