Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 877 1377 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 24063
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    So you like dudes now

  2. #18422
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    This one is not what it appears to be. Read prior posts.

  3. #18421
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltimoreBoy25  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember exactly when the review was made and you might have to search it. But part of the review mentioned that the provider was a Trans ("still has the shifter on"). Not sure if that is what you mean by "expanding your horizon", but if it is then you should be gtg.

  4. #18420
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Was driving through Springfield today and called my favorite ACS to ask for Cherry. Was told she is staying at a new different hotel so dropped by and knocked on the door.

    I have seen her quite a few times so I get the almost GFE treatment and this time I stayed for an hour so not to be rushed. I asked her to keep her panties on and spent the first 10 minutes with just foreplay with me rubbing her through them. This turned into an extended BBBJ where she offered CIM but I knew I got only one shot so politely declined. A little DATY and then to CFS where we tried 50 positions before ending up in MISH.

    Asian MISH is my favorite with her where she pulls her knees up to her shoulders, tilts her head back, closes her eyes, and opens her mouth. Today she reminded me of those little baby birds in the nest waiting for their mother to feed them. This gave me ample opportunity for LFK and gave me the idea to fill that little mouth up. Feeling the time coming I pulled out, ripped off the hat, and tried to aim for that open mouth but only got as close as her neck. That face is always cute with her little nose and mouth but I think it somehow looks better with a perl necklace.

    We spent the rest of the hour cuddling and chatting on her translator. I know I am only one of many but I do feel that after you get to know her she treats you like GFE. $. 6 total HR.
    Where is this?

  5. #18419

    Hi I'm trying to expand my horizon


  6. #18418

    Cherry Pie

    Was driving through Springfield today and called my favorite ACS to ask for Cherry. Was told she is staying at a new different hotel so dropped by and knocked on the door.

    I have seen her quite a few times so I get the almost GFE treatment and this time I stayed for an hour so not to be rushed. I asked her to keep her panties on and spent the first 10 minutes with just foreplay with me rubbing her through them. This turned into an extended BBBJ where she offered CIM but I knew I got only one shot so politely declined. A little DATY and then to CFS where we tried 50 positions before ending up in MISH.

    Asian MISH is my favorite with her where she pulls her knees up to her shoulders, tilts her head back, closes her eyes, and opens her mouth. Today she reminded me of those little baby birds in the nest waiting for their mother to feed them. This gave me ample opportunity for LFK and gave me the idea to fill that little mouth up. Feeling the time coming I pulled out, ripped off the hat, and tried to aim for that open mouth but only got as close as her neck. That face is always cute with her little nose and mouth but I think it somehow looks better with a perl necklace.

    We spent the rest of the hour cuddling and chatting on her translator. I know I am only one of many but I do feel that after you get to know her she treats you like GFE. $. 6 total HR.

  7. #18417

    The man in Ohio

    BenDhover,

    She mentioned being in the game to one day get a house. While out of town she's hit me for an advance, but it's not my jam to give providers, no matter how much I've known, anything upfront. Tho, in hindsight, she would honor—despite never knowing when she'd be in town again. As for the gear it might have been me, but I didn't do the full set up with LED panel lights with her. Note that a GoPro is great for that POV. For me, on on the fence seeing her again. Partly cause all the writing on the bathroom wall and another is that she's just not offering much more than you can get at an AMP, LCS, etc. Another thing is the long convo when I see her. Sometimes you just want to hit and run, but with her it's a process to get that nice Ave tight kitty. She does get into you (eye contact, moans, no rush, decent BJ (BBBJ), but I think this ship has sailed no.

  8. #18416
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her recently? She has lots of reviews on EM that I don't have access to and a few on Private D (and of course she is mentioned here a few times on USASG), but the little bit Im seeing suggests she was already mediocre and may have gone down hill. So I know she is legit but would love to hear about any recent experiences and whether she is worth checking out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/490580130591
    Well I could't wait for responses, and boy was that a mistake. I discovered she is friends with Michelle Passions, so I figured it would be a no brainer because I have seen Michelle several times and she has always been very cool and accommodating. She advertises daty in her ad, and my buddy even reached out on a different # to confirm the same for me. But when I showed up she said no way unless I do a longer session (I opted for a qv).

    I spoke up and she acted like a know it all, so I said, "Well I guess I don't have to repeat. " She followed that by saying, "Oh well, there's 10 more of you from where ever you came from. " I would have walked out but she already grabbed and stashed the donation. She threw the cover on and started things off with a mediocre CBJ. I decided I could salvage this with a good rcg but she was't having any of that either and said she doesn't do anything on top.

    Feeling shut down and uninspired, I hit in mish and k9 for s few. I'm an old guy and only have so much in me. So onto my back again and started taking care of biz solo hoping she would join in and make things right somehow, but it was lame. She touched my nips a couple times and rubbed her pussy a little bit but kept the vag no where near me.

    She has obviously been doing this for too long, is worn for lack of better word and probably lost sight of good customer service if she ever had any or ever had any lessons from Michelle. She advertises petite and 5' /130 lbs. The height part is correct but far from petite. Boobs are big floppy naturals but nothing special. I would categorize here as a short bbw, nothing close to 'petite' although most providers embellish their age and look. Her belly was huge and easily puts her into the bbw category.

    Will not repeat and can not recommend due to the way she treated me, her appearance, changing the activities allowed after the money grab, and generally too many restrictions. Damage was 120/ qv but to me not worth even half that. Hope this helps another 1 of those 10 more she says she has flocking to see her. To say the least, I was very unimpressed and quite disappointed in the service and even more disappointed that she really didn't care that I was disappointed LOL. 2 thumbs down on this gps bbw. Stay safe out there!

  9. #18415

    Pics are not up to date

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    Search this forum for "Monica".
    No. These photos are manipulative. She is not this good looking. This lady is a real drug addict! Be careful.

  10. #18414

    Nichole aka hotassnikki

    Anyone seen her recently? She has lots of reviews on EM that I don't have access to and a few on Private D (and of course she is mentioned here a few times on USASG), but the little bit I’m seeing suggests she was already mediocre and may have gone down hill. So I know she is legit but would love to hear about any recent experiences and whether she is worth checking out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...e/490580130591

  11. #18413
    Quote Originally Posted by SayMoney  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She seems to keep her pics up to date but I see no reviews. I might come see her this week. I love blonde MILFs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/744231045154
    Search this forum for "Monica".

  12. #18412

    Use the search engine

    Quote Originally Posted by SayMoney  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She seems to keep her pics up to date but I see no reviews. I might come see her this week. I love blonde MILFs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/744231045154
    Going to make a suggestion here. Learn how to use the search engine. This girl has been reviewed lots of times here and on other boards. It's also a good idea to contribute to the board when you have reviews.

  13. #18411
    Quote Originally Posted by SayMoney  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She seems to keep her pics up to date but I see no reviews. I might come see her this week. I love blonde MILFs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/744231045154
    In the top right of the thread is a search box to search just the thread. Type her name in there and hit enter key.

  14. #18410

    Blonde MILF

    Has anyone seen her? She seems to keep her pics up to date but I see no reviews. I might come see her this week. I love blonde MILFs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/744231045154

  15. #18409
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMiguel  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her reviewed on here. Her ads say blacks only. I followed her $40 OF and she don't post anything. Tons of ads but also tons of dudes in her OF comments asking for videos that they never receive. She claims she's a dental hygienist and does this on the side. Seems sorta sketch but could just be me overthinking it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5408703503/1

    https://instagram.com/noigshordy?igs...QyN2ExYTkwZQ==

    https://onlyfans.com/noigshordy
    She's legit, has been working for a few years. Always advertised herself as dyke, but she has a crazy body. Also advertised to black men but this *stack a month thing is new. I have not visited her myself, but I remember she was extremely popular and at times would only advertise for repeat visitors. Maybe try searching in the DC or PG county board?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape