Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 137 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2041
This blog is moderated by BOS143
  1. #361
    I visited Ari. The reviews are all spot on, she's very young and because of that is inexperienced however she is very hot and has a nice toned body. She's also half japanese and half Korean. She said she'll be here for about another two weeks.

  2. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by SatinSatan  [View Original Post]
    What are the rates for MAangles? Is is the same for BTT? I've been using BTT for years but haven't verified with MAangels yet but thinking about doing it.
    They're similar. If you can cover one, you can cover the other no problem.

  3. #359

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Here is Ari's mixed reviews but she is hot. Can't find info on Sasha.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2493473-380743
    I met with Ari a couple days ago and I can understand now why the mixed reviews. She's young and not yet skilled into the art of pretending / playing the role. If she personally likes you, probably the session would go well.

    Pros: young, really good looking, slim, all natural body.

    Cons: inexperienced, mostly LFK instead of DFK, very weak BBBJ, no CIM.

    Is it worth it? Maybe, definitely not for everyone.

    Has anyone met Hani (https://www.maangels.net/hani)? Seems to be young as well, but can't find any review on her (here or on the other site).

  4. #358
    What are the rates for MAangles? Is is the same for BTT? I've been using BTT for years but haven't verified with MAangels yet but thinking about doing it.

  5. #357

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Here is Ari's mixed reviews but she is hot. Can't find info on Sasha.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2493473-380743
    Yup, saw lady ari back in nova in the morning, she's a bit YMMV but not too bad. Will post shares in a bit.

  6. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    Kimmie was late so tried Soya. Wrong, 15 minute shower washing Johnson 5 times. No to cip, weak English but never stopped talking, just did not treat me like Nicole would. Oh well, waiting for reports on Ari or Sasha. DW.
    Damn sorry to hear that. Kimmy and Nicole were the best, I hope they come back soon. I won't be able to see Ari or Sasha yet because I'm going to hit up BTT this week so any report on those 2 would be appreciated! But Ari on TER has mixed reviews, she is hot but her attitude is hot or cold so YMMV.

  7. #355

    Soya, MA Ang

    Kimmie was late so tried Soya. Wrong, 15 minute shower washing Johnson 5 times. No to cip, weak English but never stopped talking, just did not treat me like Nicole would. Oh well, waiting for reports on Ari or Sasha. DW.

  8. #354

    Tb

    Anyone know the new website for TB?

  9. #353

    Ari and Sasha

    Here is Ari's mixed reviews but she is hot. Can't find info on Sasha.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2493473-380743

  10. #352

    Nixie

    Thanks for the intel guys.

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Do not recommend. She is one of those people on a 3 month tour, no veteran skills,only in it for the short haul, and burned out already much older looking in person than the pictures. Sweet positive personality, first maangel to actually upcharge for 2nd pop. Try other options.
    Though I agree with overall conclusion of not worth going, I found her good looking (did not expect same as photos because that will never be the case). She is looking at the time multiple times to get done and also felt mechanical through the deed. Doesn't let you touch much as well.

    I met her in her first working day and her first ask is about the money to get clarity about the time and if I want bare. Her personality is good and she is friendly. She is here for a couple weeks and she will go back to LA. I would go with 30 minutes with her rather than 1 hour though.

  12. #350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nixie yet at MAAngels?
    Yes. Do not recommend. She is one of those people on a 3 month tour, no veteran skills,only in it for the short haul, and burned out already much older looking in person than the pictures. Sweet positive personality, first maangel to actually upcharge for 2nd pop. Try other options.

  13. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nixie yet at MAAngels?
    Thinking I may partake soon but haven't had a chance yet. Much prefer MAA to BTT nowadays.

  14. #348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Shu?

    Hey, anybody knows what happened to Shu? Last I heard from her was in mid-March. She was in LA, and told me she was returning to Boston next week. I guess she never made it, and now no longer responds to my text. Anybody knows anything?

  15. #347

    Nixie

    Has anyone seen Nixie yet at MAAngels?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape