LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 748 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11216
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
    She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.

  2. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, she told me she's done atmosphere modeling, where girls get like 600 to just hang around a nightclub for the evening.

    Any sense of her real interests? For example, some girls really are into the age-gap thing, kind of a different kink than D / S that is common on seeking. I am in my 60's, what about you guys who have been trying her before? And my MO to all POTs I get into conversation w / is just to be very respectful and nice. Any insight if that is a winner or loser?
    Well, what I'm trying to get at is that I think she's just in it to not actually enter an arrangement, but to make money off of quick meet and greets and dinners. If you'd like to invest the time and money into seeing where things go, that's totally fine. It just wasn't for me, as it wouldn't be mutually beneficial.

  3. #7689
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah1337  [View Original Post]
    I talked about her briefly earlier in the thread. Even after she did eventually hit me up again after a compensated coffee M&G, she wanted to continue to go on compensated platonic dates until she felt comfortable. I even offered 15, but she wants to go on regular dates for 4 per and I'm not really down for that since she can just walk away.

    So yeah, I don't recommend. Pretty sure she's just trying to get guys to go on regular dates for compensation.
    Hmm, she told me she's done atmosphere modeling, where girls get like 600 to just hang around a nightclub for the evening.

    Any sense of her real interests? For example, some girls really are into the age-gap thing, kind of a different kink than D / S that is common on seeking. I am in my 60's, what about you guys who have been trying her before? And my MO to all POTs I get into conversation w / is just to be very respectful and nice. Any insight if that is a winner or loser?

  4. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
    I talked about her briefly earlier in the thread. Even after she did eventually hit me up again after a compensated coffee M&G, she wanted to continue to go on compensated platonic dates until she felt comfortable. I even offered 15, but she wants to go on regular dates for 4 per and I'm not really down for that since she can just walk away.

    So yeah, I don't recommend. Pretty sure she's just trying to get guys to go on regular dates for compensation.

  5. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.

    BAM.
    I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.

  6. #7686
    So the girls can say ppm or p p m or looking for meetups. But god forbid if we do.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-72c27f8a2bd1

  7. #7685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sugar Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.

    POT?

    FC?

    Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?

    Thanks.
    POT is a Potential SB. They become actual once they have been to the FC (Fucking Chamber.).

    Most of the acronyms originated on the Richmond VA SB thread which by default is functioning as the national clearing house for info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...mateurs-or-Not You should subscribe to this.

    Although you have been doing this for 20 years, things can change quickly. Here is a thread of gathered wisdom in the same forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Index-and-FAQ It is only 2 pages and a lot of good info.

    BAM.

  8. #7684
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
    I used Seekca33 last week and it worked. The V one didn't or maybe I've used it too many times.

  9. #7683
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
    This one has been reliable for me. I always use it for the 33% discount: VWO33 COM (no spaces).

  10. #7682

    Any discounts?

    I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.

  11. #7681

    Sugar Acronyms

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Personally Identifiable Information. See also SM for Social Media.

    BAM.
    Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.

    POT?

    FC?

    Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?

    Thanks.

  12. #7680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Pii

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    What is PII?
    Personally Identifiable Information. See also SM for Social Media.

    BAM.

  13. #7679
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.

    BAM.
    What is PII?

  14. #7678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    PrettyLittleThing

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.

    BAM.

  15. #7677
    So I guess my sugaring is on hold for now. My L.A. GF moved into my apartment complex in vegas. She has been staying with me till her place gets furnished (almost there). As I am not paying her and she was an SB for quite a while, I can't just get sex on demand although she did take care of me a couple of times the first week and paid for half the food bill. After 10 years it's more like being married in some ways. "not tonite honey my tummy hurts" etc etc. But I do appreciate the love and companionship and the sex is good when I can get it.

    She met my regular vegas girly and they got along OK. So she is approved. She literally hates the girl I was chasing in L. A. Last year (they finally met)(but that's more or less over now). And she is fine with my Dallas real GF visiting from time to time. And is happy I have a civi girl GF. We txt everyday for about an hour to keep it going till the next visit.

    She says she is fine with me dating / sugaring here and there and will even pay for it (yet to be seen) as my funds have gone to zilch due to buying a new car and some unforeseen medical bills. But I can't really say any of this qualifies as sugaring. I have lived long enough to know things will change and financially my life has always been a rollercoaster due to my bi-polar nature in general. But it's all the skills I picked up sugaring over the years that at least allows me to have something going on. And something is better than nothing & beggars can't be choosers. etc etc.

    So right now my seeking profile is turned off for the time being. And too bad because there are always a steady stream of hotties to choose from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape