The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 930 1430 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Car visits

    Quote Originally Posted by GregSmallDick  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a decent cheap qv? Any info. Understand I'm "new" but I have a senior member who referred me. If you prefer to private message me that be fine as well.

    Thank you,

    SD out.
    Mr. Small.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...o/cincinnati/1

    A whole section to check out.

    If they look to good to be true, they probably are.

    The whole section for car fun appears to be ads. So I would stay clear.

  2. #27013

    Car visit

    Looking for a decent cheap qv? Any info. Understand I'm "new" but I have a senior member who referred me. If you prefer to private message me that be fine as well.

    Thank you,

    SD out.

  3. #27012

    Lex

    She quoted me $$75 hr. She is my type and I would TOFTT for $75 hr. But not what she is asking GPS. JoeMan64 I would love to see her but do not have time to toftt. Maybe in a week or two. She has the look that is strong for me!

  4. #27011

    Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Kat was reported on not long ago for cash-and-dash, so beware.
    I would love to see her but do not have time to toftt. Maybe in a week or two. She has the look that is strong for me!

  5. #27010

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I have communicated with her a few times but haven't met. Didn't see anything in the forum for Ana, did she go by another name?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/137387252
    You can find reviews under Anastasia.

  6. #27009

    Been around

    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I have communicated with her a few times but haven't met. Didn't see anything in the forum for Ana, did she go by another name?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/137387252
    She has been around for a while. I have no personal experience with her. But I seem to recall she has been talked about and her service was so so. Even if someone says she wasn't bad don't let your guard down. When seeing someone for the first time I make it plan to them that there is no loaning money for a baby sitter or so she can get a room, And she doesn't get the donation until after we are done playing. I say I have been ripped off several times and make no exceptions. They may come back and say well I have guys refuse to pay. I just say sorry and move on. I also show up early to see how many roaches come running out when I let her know I am there.

  7. #27008

    Ana

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? I have communicated with her a few times but haven't met. Didn't see anything in the forum for Ana, did she go by another name?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/137387252

  8. #27007
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed many times here. Several by me. I agree she is definitely a pleaser with a great body. Always my go to girl an does morning visit that are hard to find.
    Xoxoxo.

    I miss you.

  9. #27006
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    LWW is smokin' hot from head to toe and sure does know how to ring my bell. LWW is a joy to spend time with, a breath of fresh air for sure. Looking forward to the next vist (which I hope is very soon) . A perfect 10 in all catagories except one. Her delightful and perfect derriere gets an extra credit point making it 11.
    Love the review.

    Xoxoxo.

  10. #27005

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lex or Kat. They are sisters and both use the same ad but with different numbers. They look alike and both have the body type which I prefer. However not much info on and they have been advertising and around for a while. Been texting them but haven't pulled the trigger. Would appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/137420036
    Kat was reported on not long ago for cash-and-dash, so beware.

  11. #27004
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This is good to know, but proper details would make this a really good review..
    She has been reviewed many times here. Several by me. I agree she is definitely a pleaser with a great body. Always my go to girl an does morning visit that are hard to find.

  12. #27003
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lex or Kat. They are sisters and both use the same ad but with different numbers. They look alike and both have the body type which I prefer. However not much info on and they have been advertising and around for a while. Been texting them but haven't pulled the trigger. Would appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/137420036
    Three letter names don't show on the search box. I stay clear of three letter names unless they have been reviews by a senior member. Be careful out there.

  13. #27002

    Lex or Kat

    The provider that's on the link you provided is legit. I believe that one is a gummy but it's been awhile so I'm not 100% sure. I also think I've seen her before she was by a Wendy's. So I'm positive she's legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lex or Kat. They are sisters and both use the same ad but with different numbers. They look alike and both have the body type which I prefer. However not much info on and they have been advertising and around for a while. Been texting them but haven't pulled the trigger. Would appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/137420036
    .

  14. #27001

    Lex or Kat

    Any info on Lex or Kat. They are sisters and both use the same ad but with different numbers. They look alike and both have the body type which I prefer. However not much info on and they have been advertising and around for a while. Been texting them but haven't pulled the trigger. Would appreciate any intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/137420036

  15. #27000

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    LWW is smokin' hot from head to toe and sure does know how to ring my bell. LWW is a joy to spend time with, a breath of fresh air for sure. Looking forward to the next vist (which I hope is very soon) . A perfect 10 in all catagories except one. Her delightful and perfect derriere gets an extra credit point making it 11.
    This is good to know, but proper details would make this a really good review..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape