Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 11229
-
06-01-23 08:53 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 3338I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 14:08 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 5603So the girls can say ppm or p p m or looking for meetups. But god forbid if we do.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-72c27f8a2bd1
-
05-30-23 13:23 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sugar Acronyms
POT is a Potential SB. They become actual once they have been to the FC (Fucking Chamber.).
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
Most of the acronyms originated on the Richmond VA SB thread which by default is functioning as the national clearing house for info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...mateurs-or-Not You should subscribe to this.
Although you have been doing this for 20 years, things can change quickly. Here is a thread of gathered wisdom in the same forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Index-and-FAQ It is only 2 pages and a lot of good info.
BAM.
-
05-29-23 19:03 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 369I used Seekca33 last week and it worked. The V one didn't or maybe I've used it too many times.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 18:38 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 70This one has been reliable for me. I always use it for the 33% discount: VWO33 COM (no spaces).
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 16:20 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 78Any discounts?
I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
-
05-29-23 15:53 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 119Sugar Acronyms
Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
POT?
FC?
Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?
Thanks.
-
05-29-23 14:58 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 1897Pii
Personally Identifiable Information. See also SM for Social Media.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-29-23 09:23 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 3338What is PII?
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 14:56 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 1897PrettyLittleThing
She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-27-23 14:01 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 5603So I guess my sugaring is on hold for now. My L.A. GF moved into my apartment complex in vegas. She has been staying with me till her place gets furnished (almost there). As I am not paying her and she was an SB for quite a while, I can't just get sex on demand although she did take care of me a couple of times the first week and paid for half the food bill. After 10 years it's more like being married in some ways. "not tonite honey my tummy hurts" etc etc. But I do appreciate the love and companionship and the sex is good when I can get it.
She met my regular vegas girly and they got along OK. So she is approved. She literally hates the girl I was chasing in L. A. Last year (they finally met)(but that's more or less over now). And she is fine with my Dallas real GF visiting from time to time. And is happy I have a civi girl GF. We txt everyday for about an hour to keep it going till the next visit.
She says she is fine with me dating / sugaring here and there and will even pay for it (yet to be seen) as my funds have gone to zilch due to buying a new car and some unforeseen medical bills. But I can't really say any of this qualifies as sugaring. I have lived long enough to know things will change and financially my life has always been a rollercoaster due to my bi-polar nature in general. But it's all the skills I picked up sugaring over the years that at least allows me to have something going on. And something is better than nothing & beggars can't be choosers. etc etc.
So right now my seeking profile is turned off for the time being. And too bad because there are always a steady stream of hotties to choose from.
-
05-27-23 05:28 #7678Regular Member

Posts: 19Sounds wonderful could you drop a link?
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 21:13 #7677Regular Member

Posts: 10Don't recommend going for her. Expected 4 $ for M&G, I explained why I don't normally do that after being burned / scammed so many times but eventually got talked into 2 $.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Said she had to go take care of something work-related 20 min into our coffee date and I haven't heard from her since.
-
05-25-23 16:24 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 3338Expects payment to M&G
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-93a0de9ec98d
Expects payment to M&G.
-
05-24-23 23:10 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 3338Did you talk to her by phone beforehand? I mean, if she was that bad in person, surely that would have been something you could have detected in a call. I have definitely gotten into convos where a POT was just off, or hostile, or whatever, and it just saved me a world of time and frustration. I recall one recently, I've got her on the phone and I have already figured out it was DOA, I am blocking her profile on the site as we're chatting, I get off the call and block her on Google Voice. I sometimes view girls on my backup profile, I haven't seen her. Sometimes people realize that they aren't cut out for sugaring.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





