Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 255 of 448 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 6706
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2896

    120 on top of house fee

    80+120=200 60+120=180.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Hour house fee is 80 and HH is 60.

    Pretty standard fees how did 120 come up in discussion?

  2. #2895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Red Bug spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Imixfoh  [View Original Post]
    Went by this one today.

    Not going to post lots of details because info is out there and they are obviously staying discreet.

    Saw Angie. Very attractive Latina. Very slim, bolt on Cs, tight ass. Was hoping for a thick bottom Latina, but Angie looked really good.

    Higher than expected- house fee as reported, but $120 on top.

    Enthusiastic, didn't watch clock.

    Would repeat, but not often for price.
    Hour house fee is 80 and HH is 60.

    Pretty standard fees how did 120 come up in discussion?

  3. #2894

    Elite men's spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy35  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited since the new business model? I tried to contact them, but no response yet.
    Would love a little more info on this place?

  4. #2893

    Red Bug

    Went by this one today.

    Not going to post lots of details because info is out there and they are obviously staying discreet.

    Saw Angie. Very attractive Latina. Very slim, bolt on Cs, tight ass. Was hoping for a thick bottom Latina, but Angie looked really good.

    Higher than expected- house fee as reported, but $120 on top.

    Enthusiastic, didn't watch clock.

    Would repeat, but not often for price.

  5. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeUncle  [View Original Post]
    Larger than the pictures indicate, but the menu was completely open. Will not repeat due to attractiveness.
    How much open Is the menu?

  6. #2891
    Let me tell you, she WANTS to find a way to see clients. She's miserable around her husband and seems incapable of escaping the house for much more than a trip to Publix. We tried for a few months to reconnect but she could only do an outcall or else an incall around 7 am. If she likes you, she'll play hard, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasito  [View Original Post]
    No links to Patricia, unfortunately. Last I heard of her was about 1. 5 years ago she had broken her leg on a freak accident and had to go through a challenging rehabilitation process. Due to this, she was unsure if she was going to continue practicing. Then, months later I got some information that she was working at a legit place where she would rent a massage room for the day. Unfortunately, I don't have her digits any longer.

  7. #2890
    Am hearing Liliam will be moving back near her original location near Millenia soon and will have an incall that she won't have to share. No grandkids there, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I would not see her.

    I have not seen lilliam, but widh I would have over this one. She doesn't like men, it was pretty obvious.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...627256889.html

  8. #2889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    This gal is with lilliam

    I would not see her.

    I have not seen lilliam, but widh I would have over this one. She doesn't like men, it was pretty obvious.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...627256889.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    Well that was interesting.

    Yes Lilliam has great hands. She takes all the time you wish to reach your goal and listens with her hands to your body's reactions.

    That was pretty great.

    The disappointment was the setting and look.

    It's a towel on the floor with a pillow. A grandchild was outside the door. Lilliam wore a black tee shirt and stretch pants.

    Absolutely shut out any touching or even a view despite being a polite and easygoing client.

    Those that have indicated more is available may just be frequent clients or more charming.

    Will I repeat? Maybe, but not when school is out. A child around was out of bounds for me. Way out of bounds.

  9. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolasito  [View Original Post]
    No links to Patricia, unfortunately. Last I heard of her was about 1. 5 years ago she had broken her leg on a freak accident and had to go through a challenging rehabilitation process. Due to this, she was unsure if she was going to continue practicing. Then, months later I got some information that she was working at a legit place where she would rent a massage room for the day. Unfortunately, I don't have her digits any longer.
    She's on vacation at the moment. She's no longer working at that spa. She was doing outcalls but doesn't have the freedom now that her husband has retired.

  10. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy35  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited since the new business model? I tried to contact them, but no response yet.
    Yes. It's Tara. She is a unicorn but she has another girl working there. Try massage finder to find her.

  11. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by IPADrinker  [View Original Post]
    Miss the old IHOP! Do you by chance have a link for Patricia as well?
    No links to Patricia, unfortunately. Last I heard of her was about 1. 5 years ago she had broken her leg on a freak accident and had to go through a challenging rehabilitation process. Due to this, she was unsure if she was going to continue practicing. Then, months later I got some information that she was working at a legit place where she would rent a massage room for the day. Unfortunately, I don't have her digits any longer.

  12. #2885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Latina Spa red bug and 436

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Esmeralda today and tomorrow is her last day at the spa.

    Saw Nicole last week and she is gorgeous and gives a great massage and some ass play.

    Plan on going back for more. She won't be cheap I'm thinking.

    Be safe all.
    My bad as Esmeralda will still work at the spa but on a limited schedule. Will have to plan your visits I'm thinking.

    Nicole is amazing as well.

    Be safe.

  13. #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    To be clear about your numbers: Out the door for 280 for 40 minutes. Yes?
    That is correct.

  14. #2883

    Spa 436

    To be clear about your numbers: Out the door for 280 for 40 minutes. Yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote1234  [View Original Post]
    Had my Latina craving and went over the Spa today. Drew Nicole, stunning looking Colombian. Fake tits but hard killer body. She gives a hard massage, so don't be shy to tell her to take it easy on certain areas. Damage was $. 8 for 40 minutes, plus $ for FS. I tend to have a hard time finishing, but with her I finished pretty quick with her on top. Had a great view in the mirror on the wall, plus just looking at her go up and down was enough for me. No English, but hope she will pick it up soon. Stay safe.

  15. #2882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Latina Spa red bug and 436

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteClub1960  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow you got my attention now I saw Nicole and to me she was gorgeous can you DM about Ashley details of you don't mind! Nicole to me was a 10 and had a great attitude she just got here to the states as always stay safe fellas.
    Saw Esmeralda today and tomorrow is her last day at the spa.

    Saw Nicole last week and she is gorgeous and gives a great massage and some ass play.

    Plan on going back for more. She won't be cheap I'm thinking.

    Be safe all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape