Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 327 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4898
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3293

    Notel

    Can anyone recommend a motel in Newark or Elkton area. I have a date tomorrow and I am looking for a place to hang out with my date.

    Thanks.

  2. #3292

    Strawberry sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a hot redhead. Phone and area code are local. Wonder if anyone has dated her before?

    Says everything goes, so wonder if anal, BBFS, fetishes are on the menu? Rates?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2754953-...rry+Sweetness+
    Haven't dated her but I have seen her around the area in person before a few times and I must say she is much skinnier looking than the photos. And also those seem to be the only pictures she ever posts which also raises a red flag.

  3. #3291

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    These girls are not your friends. If you weren't giving them money they would not blow and fuck you. They are prostitutes. Yes, it's a shame they die. It's a shame when any human being does. . But you act like they were family to you. They were not. Much like if you were to pass they would be sad no more money from you. That's it. Just means it's time to find a new ho or 2.
    Dude you know nothing about my relations with some of these girls. Just cause all they use you for your money it can be a different vibe for someone else. Maybe you should ease up on the partying as well dude.

  4. #3290
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbf3251  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 4 weeks ago, best guess. Coukd have been longer. She was at a healthy weight and looked hot. Dark ever since and I've known her a long time. I think she has found a stable life situation and likely isn't coming back, aside from occasionally seeing old regulars.
    I talked to Kelly on Tuesday. She can't do incall right now because of renovations where she is living and based on space there, I find that to be believable. She is offering car dates but it can be hit or miss setting up.

  5. #3289
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I agree, let the dude post! And I agree, I periodically circle back around to girls I haven't heard from in a while as things change and girls come back around. So knowing that a girl has gone to her reward is useful info. I see no issue in saying something nice about a girl who has passed. Was always taught to show respect for the dead.

    Yes, if guys treat girls badly, or beat them, then they are more prone to be bad dates, have knives, shives or pepper-spray to defend themself. Most girls won't date certain classes of dudes because they are either cheap or prone to violenece.

    Look these girls are working for their money, just like you & me do. As such they deserve the respect you would show any relative: mother, sister, daughter or aunt.

    I hate it that so many guys point the finger and say a girl is "just" a h0 e! What they forget is that by dating the girls they are a Wh0 reM0 nger!
    Exactly. The dude who posted some nonsense is probably the person that most these girls don't like.

    Brandy also leaves behind like 2 children. These are people at the end of the day, drug problems or not.

  6. #3288
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Jenn / Tori recently?
    I just posted the same question. I saw her about 2-3 weeks ago. She was much more out of it than any time I've seen her in the past. Her phone situation was a mess. I'm sure it's turned off again now. I dropped her at the motel on 40 that she's always at. She hit me up for another 20 later that day but I haven't heard from her since.

  7. #3287
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of months ago. She had gained back weight and got those nice tits back. Great date. Tried again like a week later and she's been dark since. Bummer.
    Saw her about 4 weeks ago, best guess. Coukd have been longer. She was at a healthy weight and looked hot. Dark ever since and I've known her a long time. I think she has found a stable life situation and likely isn't coming back, aside from occasionally seeing old regulars.

  8. #3286

    K. O.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from Kelly Otto recently and willing to share digits? She's been MIA for me but It's been close to a year now.
    I saw her a couple of months ago. She had gained back weight and got those nice tits back. Great date. Tried again like a week later and she's been dark since. Bummer.

  9. #3285

    Kelly

    Anyone hear from Kelly Otto recently and willing to share digits? She's been MIA for me but It's been close to a year now.

  10. #3284

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a hot redhead. Phone and area code are local. Wonder if anyone has dated her before?

    Says everything goes, so wonder if anal, BBFS, fetishes are on the menu? Rates?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2754953-...rry+Sweetness+
    She does not look like her pics anymore and in a bad way. She's extremely skinny now from using obviously and there was a smell I didn't appreciate. She was nodding off but this didn't happen until afterwards. She is very kind and good mannered I'll give her that. Sociable, wants to have a conversation, but let's be real that isn't what we're there for. I don't recall anal being allowed but she has an open menu overall. One thing, she takes very good care of her hair, surprisingly that looked healthy and nice and she talked about it quite a bit / how much she cares for it. We got to talking about that bc I accidentally jizzed in it while going for a CIM, oops poor aim. I just really didn't like her body / how skinny she was. She even tried to keep her shirt on because she has no tits (her own words), I think she's insecure about the flat chest, but I had her take it off regardless. It's the same with her ass. Did not repeat due to this and the slight smell, but mainly bc overly skinny is not my thing.

  11. #3283

    One time

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a hot redhead. Phone and area code are local. Wonder if anyone has dated her before?

    Says everything goes, so wonder if anal, BBFS, fetishes are on the menu? Rates?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2754953-...rry+Sweetness+
    I saw her once probably over a year ago. I'm usually a BBBJ only kinda guy so not sure my review helps ya. She was nice and friendly enough. Hi honestly can't remember much about it except she was in a townhouse across from the wawa near beaver brook on 13 south of the split. There were other people there which made it a little uncomfortable but she got the job done.

  12. #3282

    Jenn

    Has anyone seen or heard from Jenn / Tori recently?

  13. #3281

    Anyone Dated Strawberry Sweetness?

    Looks like a hot redhead. Phone and area code are local. Wonder if anyone has dated her before?

    Says everything goes, so wonder if anal, BBFS, fetishes are on the menu? Rates?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2754953-...rry+Sweetness+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lg0002754953_AD_1685367661_3323544.jpg‎   lg0002754953_AD_1685367661_3132456.jpg‎  

  14. #3280

    H0e or h0em0nger- different side of the same coin?

    Quote Originally Posted by BMartinSports  [View Original Post]
    Letting us know they're dead kinda is useful so we don't waste time texting them in dry spells.

    Being shitty to them is just going to make them shitty providers who hate us, or make them super selective. You don't got to mourn them but a simple "that sucks" is sufficient. Saying "whatever dumb ****** are dead" makes me wonder why even bother seeing them if you dislike them so much? Let the dude post. Sheesh.
    I agree, let the dude post! And I agree, I periodically circle back around to girls I haven't heard from in a while as things change and girls come back around. So knowing that a girl has gone to her reward is useful info. I see no issue in saying something nice about a girl who has passed. Was always taught to show respect for the dead.

    Yes, if guys treat girls badly, or beat them, then they are more prone to be bad dates, have knives, shives or pepper-spray to defend themself. Most girls won't date certain classes of dudes because they are either cheap or prone to violenece.

    Look these girls are working for their money, just like you & me do. As such they deserve the respect you would show any relative: mother, sister, daughter or aunt.

    I hate it that so many guys point the finger and say a girl is "just" a h0 e! What they forget is that by dating the girls they are a Wh0 reM0 nger!

  15. #3279
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, he could of said it a bit more eloquently, but he is 100% right. You think they are posting heart felt messages if you pass away? I SMH when all these people posts the "I talked to her yesterday", "Here's an update on her life", "I connected with her on FB", etc. Put the wallet away and see if you still talk. These ladies make choices in life bad ones and thank god they do, otherwise we would never get them at the low rate we do NOR would they prob ever bang most of us in the first place. And if you truly feel that bad, instead of being with them sexually, put your money towards their rehab.
    Letting us know they're dead kinda is useful so we don't waste time texting them in dry spells.

    Being shitty to them is just going to make them shitty providers who hate us, or make them super selective. You don't got to mourn them but a simple "that sucks" is sufficient. Saying "whatever dumb ****** are dead" makes me wonder why even bother seeing them if you dislike them so much? Let the dude post. Sheesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape